PDA

View Full Version : Relic Skull Backpack and Dark Love (Vanity)

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 04:24 AM
Greetings to all! Especially JustG and and his board of professionals [emoji112][emoji1]

From my recent surveying of the people in Arcane Legends, I've come to a conclusion that many, many players who do not possess the Dark Love Banner and the Relic Skull Backpack Back Vanity would really love a second chance at getting these 2 items (I myself am among these people)

You may ask: Why should we bring back these vanities? Well here's a good example:

The White Cupid's Toga was first released in Lovecraft 2015. The return of the White Cupid's Toga in the recently concluded Lovecraft 2018 Event was a success. Many players who were yearning for it were satisfied that they were finally able to get the casual, and very comfortable-to-wear toga. It resulted in a WIN-WIN situation for both STS and the AL players. It was even more successful, because it was a token vendor item, players who put in sufficient effort are able to obtain it.

It shall be the same for these two vanities (Dark Love & Relic Skull Backpack), as they will be the new successors, should my suggestion be taken and approved of [emoji1303]

Relic Skull Backpack (Vanity)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/315d32eca819bf47428ce44f2cf13bef.jpeg

Dark Love (Vanity)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/971b1be0f4198a45601502751bc3e5bf.jpg

A player wearing the mentioned vanities. Aren't they awesome?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/778bc704135cbf0d4511e55ea7f03bcc.jpeg

Vouches[emoji1305]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/5eac65380113c8cf91045e8b624b1bc0.jpeg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/b3f041c3591f47f759bcca417d96e77e.jpeg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/9fd67022406c1f1677970f2a46199706.jpeg

So I appeal to the STS Board of Staff members and the Arcane Legends Community: Please do grant us another heavenly chance at obtaining these 2 much-loved and desired vanities!

Please show your support for this suggestion/movement by commenting down below and thank you for your generous and undivided attention
[emoji1][emoji106]

Reasons that this backpack is the right way to go, and to be re-released
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24169&share_tid=420699&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ecom%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D420699&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheentaro
04-05-2018, 04:38 AM
[emoji4] Big Love and Little Love should come back aswell

ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ᵂ ᵉ ᶦ ʳ ᵈ ᵗ ᵒ ᶫ ᶦ ᵛ ᵉ ᵀ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ᵃ ʳ ᵉ ᵗ ᵒ ᴰ ᶦ ᵉ

Nohealth
04-05-2018, 05:01 AM
I'd love to get any of these as I was inactive during all love craft events. Crossing fingers and hoping that Devs will notice the thread.

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 05:03 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/6ddf0f2bbec90d8b2dee3b6a20eff817.jpeg

Faliziaga
04-05-2018, 05:14 AM
[emoji4] Big Love and Little Love should come back aswell

‚No’ to this pls

Sheentaro
04-05-2018, 05:23 AM
‚No’ to this plsWell, Dark Love is also an "exclusive" item from Lovecraft Event 2015 so why not?

Faliziaga
04-05-2018, 05:53 AM
Well, Dark Love is also an "exclusive" item from Lovecraft Event 2015 so why not?

Because of my nostagic feelings from old times „waving at bigger love grants you little love“, it was taken over from Pocket Legends to Arcane Legends in the first year and made my way from my first love PL to here smoother.

Snowman Is here
04-05-2018, 06:56 AM
White angel wings or Sky Blue angel wings please !

Lethoiun
04-05-2018, 07:46 AM
Lol I want red hearts to add to my collection

BRYBE
04-05-2018, 07:49 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/6ddf0f2bbec90d8b2dee3b6a20eff817.jpeg

You can just disable igns....
Btw free bump

Infamed
04-05-2018, 07:53 AM
Well, I agree with you. :)

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 07:54 AM
Well, I agree with you. :)

Thank you for the support [emoji3] Together, we can convince Justg and his professional crew to bless us with this possible opportunity

Screenshotz
04-05-2018, 08:17 AM
Big no from me. Heart banners show who played the event that specific year.

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 08:29 AM
Suggestion from a fellow AL player: "A recolouration of the Relic Skull Backpack would be pretty cool"

(Although personally I would prefer the original colours)

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Big no from me. Heart banners show who played the event that specific year.

Even so, I'm very sure you'd love the Relic Skull Backpack just like many of us, right my good man?

Screenshotz
04-05-2018, 09:03 AM
Even so, I'm very sure you'd love the Relic Skull Backpack just like many of us, right my good man?

If I’m being honest I don’t like backpacks too much, that being said I’d get it of course just for the sake of having it. I just don’t want hearts to get re-released. Just FYI I’ve missed some heart banners too.

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 09:41 AM
If I’m being honest I don’t like backpacks too much, that being said I’d get it of course just for the sake of having it. I just don’t want hearts to get re-released. Just FYI I’ve missed some heart banners too.

I guess you're on the same boat as many of us then [emoji3][emoji106]

xRyuzanki
04-05-2018, 11:20 AM
I agree with this too. It's time to re-release those impossible prices vanity. Even though they are re-colored or something, we can appreciate it at least in that way, it wouldn't get extinct to the point of you doesn't even know the price and suddenly someone sell it, and troll you.

Screenshotz
04-05-2018, 12:25 PM
I agree with this too. It's time to re-release those impossible prices vanity. Even though they are re-colored or something, we can appreciate it at least in that way, it wouldn't get extinct to the point of you doesn't even know the price and suddenly someone sell it, and troll you.

What do you mean? The vanities mentioned by OP aren’t tradeable.

Gouiwaa9000
04-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Then whats the point of even having something exclusive ? If so i want :
the 2013 savior of frozen hope banner & title
elite journeyman vanity
2014 Halloween ghost banner

Its just a vanity , it wont affect your gameplay in any way . Let those who have it enjoy the fact that they are within the few who own it . And no , i dont own any of those - didnt have a chance to play during the event . It sucks when you work to obtain something "exclusive" only for it be recolored or re-released later .

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 05:20 PM
Then whats the point of even having something exclusive ? If so i want :
the 2013 savior of frozen hope banner & title
elite journeyman vanity
2014 Halloween ghost banner

Its just a vanity , it wont affect your gameplay in any way . Let those who have it enjoy the fact that they are within the few who own it . And no , i dont own any of those - didnt have a chance to play during the event . It sucks when you work to obtain something "exclusive" only for it be recolored or re-released later .

When STS brought back the White Cupid's Toga in Lovecraft 2018, it was quite successful (even though it was 'exclusive'), hence it'd be the same if they re-release Relic Skull Backpack & Dark Love

Eagleye
04-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Re-color is cool but the whole rerelease thing, not fond of it.

Krystalteam
04-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Re-color is cool but the whole rerelease thing, not fond of it.

Yes, that's a very desirable way to re-release it too. Or perhaps STS can change the skull in the backpack to something else, for example like an orb

Litgamer101
04-05-2018, 09:01 PM
I agree with this :)

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
04-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Just to say that once something everyone has, it loses its value and people no longer want it. For instance this might just be for me, but as soon as the lucky golem set became widely availabe the regular golem set lost some of its appeal to me and i no longer wanted to have it as much. The more of something there is, the less valued it is which makes it less desirable and would negate any reason to bring back old vanities.

Just some food for thought~

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 01:45 AM
New update from players: Upon interviewing a few players, that claim that they would pay millions to get these 2 items, if made possible

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 02:01 AM
I'm adding in vouches/messagse of support from other players I meet in AL, to demonstrate that it would be really beneficial for STS to re-release these vanities [emoji1303]

Snowman Is here
04-06-2018, 03:13 AM
Not to dig up old skeletons but it seems that there are players that are more upset with the idea of rereleasing old nontradable/vendor vanities than rereleasing/recoloring top Lb vanities that are still in circulation.........hmmm.

So Lb vanities that are valuable should get recolored/rereleased but nontradable vanities that were basically effortless to obtain should maintain it’s rarity and not be touched ?

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Not to dig up old skeletons but it seems that there are players that are more upset with the idea of rereleasing old nontradable/vendor vanities than rereleasing/recoloring top Lb vanities that are still in circulation.........hmmm.

So Lb vanities that are valuable should get recolored/rereleased but nontradable vanities that were basically effortless to obtain should maintain it’s rarity and not be touched ?

Agreed. With the idea of effort spent to obtain vanities in mind, I too believe that re-releasing/re-colouring the non-LB vanities (e.g Dark Love, Relic Skull Backpack, White Cupid's Toga) is a better choice for STS

Shubham
04-06-2018, 03:32 AM
I never liked the idea of recolored or rerelease of the old stuffs as many said thru are exclusive and that's what makes it desirable .i like the skull backpack n black heart but until it's exclusive or i don't have it (for the info i don't have both of em ) .but as soon as u have it u will hardly equip em n run for other stuffs u don't have ..
For eg ..golem n ice spirit wer recolored n rerelased but most of em who ranted of wanting it so much den any other hardly use em now same is for white toga .. i don't find many ppl using n yes it made my desire less for the original ones ..
The current lb non tradable stuffs is better i say at least we can own something original date may never be re released again i guess
People just want them until they don't have .once they have it they don't use is true fact

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 03:34 AM
I never liked the idea of recolored or rerelease of the old stuffs as many said thru are exclusive and that's what makes it desirable .i like the skull backpack n black heart but until it's exclusive or i don't have it (for the info i don't have both of em ) .but as soon as u have it u will hardly equip em n run for other stuffs u don't have ..
For eg ..golem n ice spirit wer recolored n rerelased but most of em who ranted of wanting it so much den any other hardly use em now same is for white toga .. i don't find many ppl using n yes it made my desire less for the original ones ..
The current lb non tradable stuffs is better i say at least we can own something original date may never be re released again i guess
People just want them until they don't have .once they have it they don't use is true fact

At least having it is better than to not have it at all [emoji3] It is true that people swap between vanities, but having Relic Skull Backpack at least, allows people to use them. So I believe it should still be re-released/re-coloured

Furthermore, it is a Bound Relic Skull Backpack, hence even if STS re-releases it, it'll remain exclusive to those who can grab theirs. And it is not a LB vanity, so it would not affect the economy much [emoji1303]

Faliziaga
04-06-2018, 04:21 AM
In Pocket Legends they made all vanities, that used to be account bound, tradeable. Idk the effect on market, though.

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 05:38 AM
The Relic Skull Backpack is really desired as it is symmetrical, horizontally oriented (unlike Tentacular Backpack), and the size is just nice (not huge sized like Egg baskets and Tentacular Backpack). And it also does not have an animation (such as wing flapping), so it's even more 'symmetrical', hence artistically ideal to many players

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 05:42 AM
Just what we needed, another thread asking for the return of old discontinued non trad-able vanities.

~nott

Just speaking up for once [emoji3], gonna try my best to convince Justg and his crew

Gouiwaa9000
04-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Just speaking up for once [emoji3], gonna try my best to convince Justg and his crew

Wont it be better to convince Justg and his crew to release a new good looking vanity instead of re-releasing old stuff that was officially declared limited edition ? :)

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .

Tsuchii
04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Dang, Dark Love again!

LG-D802TR cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Wont it be better to convince Justg and his crew to release a new good looking vanity instead of re-releasing old stuff that was officially declared limited edition ? :)

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .

Firstly, the White Cupid's Toga was released in Lovecraft 2015, and did not return till Lovecraft 2018. Relic Skull Backpack can also be the same, and it'll be quite satisfactory for the players

Secondly, the Relic Skull Backpack was released in Lovecraft 2016. So you could say it's a 'Lovecraft exclusive item'? But re-coloured versions can be released anytime

[emoji3]

Gouiwaa9000
04-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
( found this while looking for the original event thread )

Faliziaga
04-06-2018, 01:37 PM
The Relic Skull Backpack is really desired as it is symmetrical, horizontally oriented (unlike Tentacular Backpack), and the size is just nice (not huge sized like Egg baskets and Tentacular Backpack). And it also does not have an animation (such as wing flapping), so it's even more 'symmetrical', hence artistically ideal to many players

that made me lol

Magemagix
04-06-2018, 03:27 PM
Well , pretty sure the skull backpack was announced as an item exclusive to the 2016 event , while the cupid vanity is just an event item which can be released with any lovecraft event . (that might not be true still looking for the original threads... forum search sucks )

just saying , the backpack drops from 2016 gold lovecraft chests , you still have a chance to get it XD
( found this while looking for the original event thread )True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

As i remember of white toga was easier to obtain(token purchasable).

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Suentous PO
04-06-2018, 03:47 PM
In Pocket Legends they made all vanities, that used to be account bound, tradeable. Idk the effect on market, though.

it crippled, but did not end the black market at all. that surprised me.
cant really compare the prices of items when there was only a black market price to compare it to nowadays price, but if one was to the prices dropped drastically.

ssbake
04-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Its only fair now if they release them
They should also release yellow love
And all lb vanities imo...
I dont have relic or dark love or golden love
But i yern for them and all lb vanities

-1 if they only release the items(kystal dont have)
+1 if they re release everything!

Ps- at this point you're just being selfish krystal...
Dont ruin it for everyone
Be happy about white toga ... Greed is a sin

Eagleye
04-06-2018, 05:38 PM
In conclusion the grass is always greener on the other side. This entire topic is a double sided sword . As many have already stated if everyone had these items they would hold no worth and threads like this wouldn’t exists.

But the flip side is who are we to say what should and shouldn’t come back. If it makes a bunch of players happy and can generate profitable revenue that’s all that matters in the end. #Forever conflicted

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 06:50 PM

Hmm well then, if you're gonna put it that way.

Dark Love was included only as a secondary element (which I wanted. Cmon man, it's human nature, we cannot deny the selfishness that we experience [emoji3]), I'm alright with scraping Dark Love if necessary, but the main objective is the Relic Skull Backpack, which is desired by many other players too, not only by myself. I just happened to be the one who decided to take the time and effort to speak up, for group of people who are in a similar situation as I am in, so I'll be holding my ground on this topic, as it's a group effort, and we still may be able to convince Justg.

Also, no one has really tried this hard to rally support for the re-release of this item yet, so I'm willing to put in my effort for the team

Lastly, it ain't greed. It's ambition [emoji1]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/a52ab7c24a1953fe56b36df5d546e9dc.jpeg

Thanks for your generous understanding. Happy Egg Hunting! [emoji1][emoji106]

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 07:21 PM

( found this while looking for the original event thread )

My Friend, there are only Gold Lovecraft Chests on the auction. I don't think we can identity which chests are from 2016 [emoji3]

Also, 2 months ago, I bought 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests from auctions opened them, only to loot the Scorpion Latern

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 07:23 PM
True.

Tbh i still dont knw why the white toga was made exclusive for so long,while the red toga was made available everytime making it worthless later.

Red toga needed alot of chest popping nd the vanity loot rate sucked that time (alot of gold needed)

Dark love was token purchaseable. While relic backpack (still pretty ugly for rogue :v) was available from chest nd craft station.

I got mine back then frm craft station, needed gold letters L O V E as i knw of.

A recolour can be ok with a orb or bone inside. Bt not the same. It was exclusive nd is still available in old gold lovecraft chest.

Wait holdup, I thought all Gold Lovecraft Chests were not labelled by year (meaning I won't be able to tell what Lovecraft chests are from 2016)?

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 07:36 PM
True.

I believe it's no longer in the Gold Lovecraft Chests. Because when I opened 2mil+ worth of Gold Lovecraft Chests about 2-3 months earlier, I only looted the tradable Scorpion Latern

And I agree with the idea of a re-colouration or redesign, as Long as the new design is the same size and is symmetrical like the original Relic Skull Backpack. If STS release this it'll probably do better than Tentacular Backpack [emoji3]

Neutrone
04-07-2018, 01:00 AM
Nope. Idc about the economy, I just want em kept exclusive as they should be.

ssbake
04-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Hmm well then, if you're gonna put it that way.

Dark Love was included only as a secondary element (which I wanted. Cmon man, it's human nature, we cannot deny the selfishness that we experience [emoji3]), I'm alright with scraping Dark Love if necessary, but the main objective is the Relic Skull Backpack, which is desired by many other players too, not only by myself. I just happened to be the one who decided to take the time and effort to speak up, for group of people who are in a similar situation as I am in, so I'll be holding my ground on this topic, as it's a group effort, and we still may be able to convince Justg.

Also, no one has really tried this hard to rally support for the re-release of this item yet, so I'm willing to put in my effort for the team

Lastly, it ain't greed. It's ambition [emoji1]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/a52ab7c24a1953fe56b36df5d546e9dc.jpeg

Thanks for your generous understanding. Happy Egg Hunting! [emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am positive that if u ask the same guys about orignal jester and other lb vanities to be re released , they will agree

Does that mean we are getting lb vanities now?

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 05:40 AM
I am positive that if u ask the same guys about orignal jester and other lb vanities to be re released , they will agree

Does that mean we are getting lb vanities now?

Good point, but I'll discuss about the Relic Skull Backpack, cause I'm not interested about Original Jester's re-release. It has mostly nothing got to do with Relic Skull Backpack or Dark Love, not gonna delve in the reasons on this [emoji3]

Gouiwaa9000
04-07-2018, 06:16 AM
Well .. i guess this is up to the devs to decide . If many players really want it then a green version for goblin event would be ok . But i still believe that if a recolor is released the demand on it will quickly drop since its one of those items that are desired because of rarity .

Paw
04-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Well .. i guess this is up to the devs to decide . If many players really want it then a green version for goblin event would be ok . But i still believe that if a recolor is released the demand on it will quickly drop since its one of those items that are desired because of rarity .

This is one of the reasons a lot of people are frustrated at the current state of the game. People are too bothered about what they cant have rather than work towards what they can have. A lot of the serious event runners and platinum spenders arent spending on events or are reluctant to spend and you know why? Nothing remains exclusive anymore.

In short the constant re-releasing or re-coloring of exclusive items will not only make them less desirable but will put a lot of people off from wanting to obtain them in the future as exclusive should be exclusive

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 07:12 AM
This is one of the reasons a lot of people are frustrated at the current state of the game. People are too bothered about what they cant have rather than work towards what they can have. A lot of the serious event runners and platinum spenders arent spending on events or are reluctant to spend and you know why? Nothing remains exclusive anymore.

In short the constant re-releasing or re-coloring of exclusive items will not only make them less desirable but will put a lot of people off from wanting to obtain them in the future as exclusive should be exclusive

Just a friendly note.

First, the re-coloured versions of the Jester Motley barely affected the Original Jester Motley. That's an example of how re-colouring vanities wouldn't affect the original.

To further elaborate on the above point, almost every re-coloured vanity so far has been different. (Price of Ice Golem was not affected by Lucky Golem. The supply of Ice Golem has not been affected)

Second, nothing from the leaderboard has been re-released yet so far (I assume Justg will keep it that way, which is good)

Thirdly, I do know a number of platinum spenders who, invest on energy kits and other, platinum purchases.

Thanks for replying [emoji3]

ssbake
04-07-2018, 07:23 AM
Just a friendly note.

First, the re-coloured versions of the Jester Motley barely affected the Original Jester Motley. That's an example of how re-colouring vanities wouldn't affect the original.

To further elaborate on the above point, almost every re-coloured vanity so far has been different. (Price of Ice Golem was not affected by Lucky Golem. The supply of Ice Golem has not been affected)

Second, nothing from the leaderboard has been re-released yet so far (I assume Justg will keep it that way, which is good)

Thirdly, I do know a number of platinum spenders who, invest on energy kits and other, platinum purchases.

Thanks for replying [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot to mention that alot of players got sick of all the recoloured stuff stuffed down their throats which made them quit.
I've talked to alot of my old friends and every one of them had the same reason
"We want quality rather than quantity"

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Not to mention that alot of players got sick of all the recoloured stuff stuffed down their throats which made them quit.
I've talked to alot of my old friends and every one of them had the same reason
"We want quality rather than quantity"

Well a straight-foward solution would be: The community supports Justg and his crew to re-release some of the desired old vanities, together with brand-new, shimmering content (ranging from vanities to maps)

I'm sure STS has more than enough capability to fulfill this

Screenshotz
04-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Well a straight-foward solution would be: The community supports Justg and his crew to re-release some of the desired old vanities, together with brand-new, shimmering content (ranging from vanities to maps)

I'm sure STS has more than enough capability to fulfill this

Or we can ask sts to only release new vanities and not recolor or re-release.

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Or we can ask sts to only release new vanities and not recolor or re-release.

To fulfill both opinions, re-release old vanities and at the same time, release new ones

If I go specific on Relic Skull Backpack, a re-colouration of it can actually be quite different, such as swapping the skull with an orb (someone suggested this earlier), and the frame can be different. Gonna try to photoshop a photo of this (don't blame me if it looks bad, I ain't no professional [emoji23])

ssbake
04-07-2018, 08:14 AM
To fulfill both opinions, re-release old vanities and at the same time, release new ones

If I go specific on Relic Skull Backpack, a re-colouration of it can actually be quite different, such as swapping the skull with an orb (someone suggested this earlier), and the frame can be different. Gonna try to photoshop a photo of this (don't blame me if it looks bad, I ain't no professional [emoji23])

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou're being specific of relic backpack because you dont have it
And thats messed up.
To fulfill your own needs , you're using your friends

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 08:24 AM
You're being specific of relic backpack because you dont have it
And thats messed up.
To fulfill your own needs , you're using your friends

Using? Merely speaking up for them as a group, do not even attempt to corrupt my intentions (not going to provide an analogy for this). And I as I already mentioned, I'm speaking up for those who wish to have the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because I'm only interested in it, nothing else right now (Dark Love isn't even important in this case anymore, for now).

You seem to suggest that if Relic Skull Backpack should be re-released, everything else should be, and I'll, employ the same phrase, that is "messed up".

Well, no dilly-dally, time to put my focus on rallying support for this, group suggestion (no need to flame/burn/insult me, just as I wouldn't do to others. It's simply unconstructive)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/2508988128f86c750802b74a7ee844aa.jpeg

Have a great day [emoji1][emoji106]

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 08:33 AM
Btw, here's a recoloured-remodelled version. Yee old man ain't no professional [emoji23] I call it it Undying Orb in a Backpack (Undying Pack??)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/3e667cfe1249633dbc65235232f5fa64.jpeg

ssbake
04-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Using? Merely speaking up for them as a group, do not even attempt to corrupt my intentions (not going to provide an analogy for this). And I as I already mentioned, I'm speaking up for those who wish to have the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because I'm only interested in it, nothing else right now (Dark Love isn't even important in this case anymore, for now).

You seem to suggest that if Relic Skull Backpack should be re-released, everything else should be, and I'll, employ the same phrase, that is "messed up".

Well, no dilly-dally, time to put my focus on rallying support for this, group suggestion (no need to flame/burn/insult me, just as I wouldn't do to others. It's simply unconstructive)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/2508988128f86c750802b74a7ee844aa.jpeg

Have a great day [emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"Hey guys! Do you want relic backpack to be re-released? Not that i want it or something, just asking you guys :)
No corrupt intention".

Rather than

"Hey guys , what would you like to be re-released? Leme know".

I am a collector , and i understand the exclusiveness of an item.

We dont what another steel commando vanity crisis that ruined the market for months

Screenshotz
04-07-2018, 08:52 AM
We dont what another steel commando vanity crisis that ruined the market for months

:’(

/11chars

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 09:26 AM
"Hey guys! Do you want relic backpack to be re-released? Not that i want it or something, just asking you guys [emoji4]
No corrupt intention".

Rather than

"Hey guys , what would you like to be re-released? Leme know".

I am a collector , and i understand the exclusiveness of an item.

First: I intend to speak up for those who too would like to obtain the Relic Skull Backpack, simply because no one else had put in as much effort in showing support for the vanity, and to express his/her thoughts

Second: A very, respectable member among the STS Staff has already created a comprehensive list of things that people desire. I do not intend to create a repetition by asking for the thoughts of the public on what they wish to see

Third: The Steel Commando vanity was a tradable, while the Relic Skull Backpack was not. Hence, unreadable re-releases of it would not affect the economy, even if it does, it would be nothing more than a tickle.

Also, I've noticed that or conversations have been heading off-topic, as it is no longer discussing about the support for the vanities mentioned in the title.

As Justg would say, "The drama, it burns." It truely does, so I will end off our conversation here. I will not be responding to your arguments for now, regarding this topic, in this thread

Let us explore Arlor, as friends, instead of hostiles. I extend my hand out to you. I do hope you will take it

Thank you for taking time off your schedule to craft these comments!

Happy Easter Egg-Hunting!
May you be blessed with the charm of the Bunny [emoji195]

To the folks viewing this thread: please do move along. Let not this exchange of messages divert your attention from the main topic of this thread [emoji1][emoji108]

Paw
04-07-2018, 09:30 AM
There was a thread made by Justg about what people want to return. "Most desirable items" Go there and see how many people mentioned the "Skull backpack". Dont see why STS should bow down to the minority to upset the majority

The majority have spoken there. Also FYI you talk about Jester and Ice golem price not going down because of the re-release of new recolored types. No one mentioned price here, You are comparing tradable items which have a value in gold to a non-tradable item which has no value but is "exclusive"

Allow this STS and just wait for the rest of the community to go wild requesting every other "exclusive" item to return in some shape or form. Will open up a can of worms.

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 09:34 AM
There was a thread made by Justg about what people want to return. "Most desirable items" Go there and see how many people mentioned the "Skull backpack". Dont see why STS should bow down to the minority to upset the majority

The majority have spoken there. Also FYI you talk about Jester and Ice golem price not going down because of the re-release of new recolored types. No one mentioned price here, You are comparing tradable items which have a value in gold to a non-tradable item which has no value but is "exclusive"

Allow this STS and just wait for the rest of the community to go wild requesting every other "exclusive" item to return in some shape or form. Will open up a can of worms.

I'm willing to try my best to speak up (again, since you have mentioned that people have already done this) for the group. Perhaps, a combined effort, will prove to be effective. We shall see [emoji1]

Paw
04-07-2018, 09:43 AM
I'm willing to try my best to speak up (again, since you have mentioned that people have already done this) for the group. Perhaps, a combined effort, will prove to be effective. We shall see [emoji1]

Sorry but i see no team here. Just you and the majority even on this thread against the idea. Nothing more to add on this subject thanks

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Sorry but i see no team here. Just you and the majority even on this thread against the idea. Nothing more to add on this subject thanks

Again, just gonna do what I can to gather support (any amount is good). And yes thanks for commenting, Happy Easter! [emoji195]

Epijay
04-07-2018, 10:29 AM

Sent from my 2014818 using TapatalkCan you please don't be a negative? and this thread we talking bout the re releasing of relic skull and it would be boom for the new players out there.

-Epi

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
04-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Can you please don't be a negative? and this thread we talking bout the re releasing of relic skull and it would be boom for the new players out there.

-Epi

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using TapatalkIs not old players fault u guys werent here during the time this exclusive vanity was released.

It was meant to be vry exclusive only available during that event, devs made that clear.

Also instead of asking for the same vanity or a recolour with the same concept. Why dont u guys thing of something similar? Like a camping backpack with no animations nd symmetric if u want it that way?

That will make both old nd new players happy.

Always try to buy those non tradeable vanities frm vendor during event, they cost the least most of the time. U will nvr regret it ;)

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/501eca3bce2fa6be3d590dba00cfc1ce.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/ffdcc91ba2c5496fbd87e1522aa4a4f0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/509a74fbee132b856598d7ddf32198cb.jpg

Krystalteam
04-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Is not old players fault u guys werent here during the time this exclusive vanity was released.

It was meant to be vry exclusive only available during that event, devs made that clear.

Also instead of asking for the same vanity or a recolour with the same concept. Why dont u guys thing of something similar? Like a camping backpack with no animations nd symmetric if u want it that way?

That will make both old nd new players happy.

Always try to buy those non tradeable vanities frm vendor during event, they cost the least most of the time. U will nvr regret it ;)

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/501eca3bce2fa6be3d590dba00cfc1ce.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/ffdcc91ba2c5496fbd87e1522aa4a4f0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180407/509a74fbee132b856598d7ddf32198cb.jpg

Quick question: Would you personally be alright with a new vanity, that has the same structure as Relic Skull Backpack, but instead, has an undying orb in the place of the skull? [emoji3]

Undying Pack
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180408/6d5e436aa1231a4ede460673d9825a6a.jpeg

Warriorknown
04-07-2018, 08:42 PM
As long as the design is different to the original skull backpack,I would like it released.I am open to New items whatever they are,I also missed the skull backpack.Although I know there will be new items in the future that I can hopefully get my hands on.

Warriorknown
04-07-2018, 08:44 PM
The undying orb backpack looks cool in my opinion,nice idea!

Epijay
04-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Yea undying skull backpack like relic then undying orb floating inside the chest it would be a boom to players!

Krystalteam
04-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Yea undying skull backpack like relic then undying orb floating inside the chest it would be a boom to players!

Haha, unfortunately the idea (maybe someone has submitted in the competition) has missed the LB backpack design competition

Krystalteam
04-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Added link to thread regarding the benefits of this backpack, and reasons players wish to get it so badly

Anil LK Joseph
04-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Greetings to all! Especially JustG and and his board of professionals [emoji112][emoji1]

From my recent surveying of the people in Arcane Legends, I've come to a conclusion that many, many players who do not possess the Dark Love Banner and the Relic Skull Backpack Back Vanity would really love a second chance at getting these 2 items (I myself am among these people)

You may ask: Why should we bring back these vanities? Well here's a good example:

The White Cupid's Toga was first released in Lovecraft 2015. The return of the White Cupid's Toga in the recently concluded Lovecraft 2018 Event was a success. Many players who were yearning for it were satisfied that they were finally able to get the casual, and very comfortable-to-wear toga. It resulted in a WIN-WIN situation for both STS and the AL players. It was even more successful, because it was a token vendor item, players who put in sufficient effort are able to obtain it.

It shall be the same for these two vanities (Dark Love & Relic Skull Backpack), as they will be the new successors, should my suggestion be taken and approved of [emoji1303]

Relic Skull Backpack (Vanity)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/315d32eca819bf47428ce44f2cf13bef.jpeg

Dark Love (Vanity)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/971b1be0f4198a45601502751bc3e5bf.jpg

A player wearing the mentioned vanities. Aren't they awesome?
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/778bc704135cbf0d4511e55ea7f03bcc.jpeg

Vouches[emoji1305]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/5eac65380113c8cf91045e8b624b1bc0.jpeg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/b3f041c3591f47f759bcca417d96e77e.jpeg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180406/9fd67022406c1f1677970f2a46199706.jpeg

So I appeal to the STS Board of Staff members and the Arcane Legends Community: Please do grant us another heavenly chance at obtaining these 2 much-loved and desired vanities!

Please show your support for this suggestion/movement by commenting down below and thank you for your generous and undivided attention
[emoji1][emoji106]

Reasons that this backpack is the right way to go, and to be re-released
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=24169&share_tid=420699&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Espacetimestudios%2Ecom%2Fs howthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D420699&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkCan I still get the relic backpack ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Krystalteam
04-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Can I still get the relic backpack ?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Well, you can, if Justg and his crew re-releases it [emoji1][emoji106]

Krystalteam
04-10-2018, 09:45 AM
Egg-Hunt 2018 in Arlor is drawing to a close, Happy Easter everybody! Please do take a moment of your time to pen down your thought regarding this topic, thank you!
[emoji1][emoji106]

Shubham
04-11-2018, 04:50 PM
Well i don't understand why people are so desperate for the old vanities n stuffs der anre many new vanities and backpak .for expample goblin cauldron is better den skull just coz it's still available and all can lay hands on it makes it less desirable? Please i was not there in the start of game to and i don't have many things to what old people have but i prefer new stuffs instead of ranting for old ones let the creative team bring new items ..many people have posted very good design of backpak n banner let's get new n stop asking for old stuffs .it's was no one's fault if we started playing late

Krystalteam
04-13-2018, 09:29 AM
Well i don't understand why people are so desperate for the old vanities n stuffs der anre many new vanities and backpak .for expample goblin cauldron is better den skull just coz it's still available and all can lay hands on it makes it less desirable? Please i was not there in the start of game to and i don't have many things to what old people have but i prefer new stuffs instead of ranting for old ones let the creative team bring new items ..many people have posted very good design of backpak n banner let's get new n stop asking for old stuffs .it's was no one's fault if we started playing late

What if I told you that we can be granted another chance? Seems worth it to some of us [emoji1]

Krystalteam
04-13-2018, 09:33 AM
Amazing! This thread has reached a milestone of over 2,000 views! Thank you for all the support! Do continue to show your support for this suggestion/idea that's embraced by many players! Hope you all had an Egg-cellent Easter Egg Hunt! [emoji1][emoji106]

Iucks
04-14-2018, 03:26 AM
Nice, I like the small ones
+1

Krystalteam
04-14-2018, 03:28 AM
Nice, I like the small ones
+1

I agree. The delicacy makes the Relic Skull Backpack the best so far [emoji3]

Decide
04-14-2018, 01:00 PM

Allow this STS and just wait for the rest of the community to go wild requesting every other "exclusive" item to return in some shape or form. Will open up a can of worms.I agree : The " Exclusive " item was a tribute to old players, it should no need to reaopear. [emoji23]

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30HC using Tapatalk

Verbie
04-17-2018, 09:26 PM

also , the white cupid toga was never "exclusive" to the event of that year , it is exclusive to lovecraft event in general .This is a much better idea and would be a great motivator. There's not much excitement in a re-color.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Krystalteam
04-21-2018, 10:01 PM
This is a much better idea and would be a great motivator. There's not much excitement in a re-color.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

How about this?
Undying Orb Backpack
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180422/d441c4eac89be79c4cc4d0f5d02a3062.jpeg

Majin
04-22-2018, 07:06 AM
No.. it's one of most exclusive thing for players who joined al after 2014.. all exclusive special are before that..

Won't mind for recolour, but not the original thing... Already they re released white toga..
Banners are special things, No for banners.. no skull no ghost

Krystalteam
04-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Hope to see something like this soon!

Krystalteam
05-05-2018, 07:04 PM
Please do comment on whether you like this one!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/00e63cb8c9009fbe78932b7dfa82041a.jpeg

BRYBE
05-06-2018, 03:46 AM
No.. it's one of most exclusive thing for players who joined al after 2014.. all exclusive special are before that..

Won't mind for recolour, but not the original thing... Already they re released white toga..
Banners are special things, No for banners.. no skull no ghost

For me banners is the only thing sts created for it to be exclusive, limited, rare, etc.. so i dont mind if sts re realease other vanities from helm, armor, back and weapon section

Vaenillas
05-06-2018, 09:52 AM
Would be nice having old event vanities back yes, but then again the vanities would not be that exclusive anymore.