View Full Version : New Goals for Game

doomdoomdoom
04-05-2018, 02:41 PM
I love Dark Legends. But after you hit the level cap, there really aren't any more goals. With the exception of a few pvp achievements (like the insane capture 10K flags one) there aren't too many achievements for us long time players to work towards. I propose you add some new mini goals for us.

You already have a Goals section in the top left corner. Currently, it lists goals to help get new players familiar with all parts of the game. How about adding some new daily goals to that section once a player hits level cap?

You could add small fun goals, and the player receives small prizes for completing a goal. Perhaps after a player successfully completes 13 goals, they get a nicer prize. You could slow us down by only revealing one new goal a day. It would be nice if you can have multiple goals to choose from in your list, that way if you don't PVP for example, you can choose to complete a different task. Some goals would be easier and have smaller rewards. More time consuming or difficult tasks would have better prizes.

Some goals might be:
- kill harg 100 times
- Kill 1,000 zombies
- Drop any legs vanity piece
- Complete all of Marshwood campaign
- Complete the entire game from start to finish
- Become King of the Ring one time in DM
- Pick up the flag 1 time in CTF
- Kill 10 people in CTF

Possible rewards:
- bloodpacks
- free elixirs
- free skills repsec
- free inventory slots upgrade
- free key to hotel
- gold
- plat
- titles

This would give people a reason to log in and play every day, even outside of events.

Thanks for reading!
doom

Jhoosen
04-05-2018, 03:58 PM
I agree with you, I m also playing this game for a long time but without any goal, DL sometimes boring to play for me. So I decided to kill every boss in the execution list but they are hard to seen, but I will keep trying. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Kusa
04-06-2018, 08:35 AM
I love Dark Legends. But after you hit the level cap, there really aren't any more goals. With the exception of a few pvp achievements (like the insane capture 10K flags one) there aren't too many achievements for us long time players to work towards. I propose you add some new mini goals for us.

You already have a Goals section in the top left corner. Currently, it lists goals to help get new players familiar with all parts of the game. How about adding some new daily goals to that section once a player hits level cap?

You could add small fun goals, and the player receives small prizes for completing a goal. Perhaps after a player successfully completes 13 goals, they get a nicer prize. You could slow us down by only revealing one new goal a day. It would be nice if you can have multiple goals to choose from in your list, that way if you don't PVP for example, you can choose to complete a different task. Some goals would be easier and have smaller rewards. More time consuming or difficult tasks would have better prizes.

Some goals might be:
- kill harg 100 times
- Kill 1,000 zombies
- Kill 10 people in CTF

Possible rewards:
- bloodpacks
- free elixirs
- free skills repsec
- free key to hotel
- gold
- plat
- titles

This would give people a reason to log in and play every day, even outside of events.

Thanks for reading!
doomTotally agreed [emoji4]

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Mezderak
04-06-2018, 10:00 AM

Some goals might be:
- kill harg 100 times
- Kill 1,000 zombies
- Kill 10 people in CTF

Possible rewards:
- bloodpacks
- free elixirs
- free skills repsec
- free key to hotel
- gold
- plat
- titles

Thanks for reading!
doomGreat suggestion also add "Gem collector" if possible thank you

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
04-06-2018, 02:23 PM
I agree with you, I m also playing this game for a long time but without any goal, DL sometimes boring to play for me. So I decided to kill every boss in the execution list but they are hard to seen, but I will keep trying. Sorry for my bad grammar.

Yes the executions were an example of fun goals. But I farmed all of them a couple years ago w some friends. They are all done for me. Good luck on your hunt!

doomdoomdoom
04-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Great suggestion also add "Gem collector" of possible thank you

Do you mean “Gem Collector” title as award for collecting something like 100 gems (any common or rare for example)?

Mezderak
04-06-2018, 03:22 PM
Do you mean “Gem Collector” title as award for collecting something like 100 gems (any common or rare for example)?Yes more like all kreigberg gems from all levels *gem collector title* or plat gem title for those collecting those gems

Akx
04-27-2018, 08:49 PM
Great suggestion also add "Gem collector" if possible thank you

Totally agreed

Akx
04-28-2018, 06:01 PM
Great idea I also want this specially inventory slots they should really add something bcoz nothing left in game for non pvp players who are already maxed in level

magic formula
05-01-2018, 06:23 AM
What about adding name changer tickets hmm =/ this game need new levels and more maps new story or quests like AL