PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone set

Killxthemxall
04-06-2018, 02:42 AM
Question regarding this. Do i need to finish all rengol maps before i get the quest after the legend ring? Last night i finished crafting nomerite ring then after i turn it in.. nothing follows. Is there any requirements before i can craft the orcslaying armor and pendant?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
04-06-2018, 03:55 AM
First time I hear you don’t get the quest!
Check the quest list to see if you need some requirment and eventually pm me if you need help to complete some map ;)

Faliziaga
04-06-2018, 04:24 AM
Sorry for derailing, but I'd really like to convert the glint set in some kind of proc item/artifact.

Krystalteam
04-06-2018, 05:30 AM
Question regarding this. Do i need to finish all rengol maps before i get the quest after the legend ring? Last night i finished crafting nomerite ring then after i turn it in.. nothing follows. Is there any requirements before i can craft the orcslaying armor and pendant?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Quick tip: If you want Orc Tags easy, spam about 4,000 Red Eggs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demonnboy
04-06-2018, 05:41 AM
Hi there, i had the same problem with u but i think this might help u. After turning the quest, u wont recieve the item right after that, u must to talk to the warrio stands near that ( its the war who using ollerous) to recieve ur item then u can continue :)