View Full Version : mage's combosss o.O

Eric Huang
11-09-2011, 01:02 PM
What's the combo of mage?
Belied are combos that I know :
1. Hot flash : frostbite(icestorm)+firestorm

Gaunab
11-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Hot flash: frostbite/icestorm(or weapon with freeze proc) + firestorm. This is the only self combo of a mage.
Together with other classes there is also nature strike: Archer roots the enemy + lightning.
And Terror: Nightmare + hellscream (by bear)
Mages are also involved in all of the three mega combos, but these usually occur at random and are not really coordinated.
Thats all i know off the top of my head, I'm not that familiar with mages. :P
There needs to be a little gap between both skills for the combo to work (about 1/2 - 1 sec)

Hope this helps :)

Zapoke
11-09-2011, 02:42 PM
You forgot the proc combos (doesn't say COMBO)
Ice + Fire proc = Steam; does extra damage.
Nightmare (or was it weakness?) + Darkbolt = (something like soul leech?); extra debuff.

Conradin
11-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Mega Combos are coordinated. I don't remember them off the top of my head but il get up the combos sheet. Ive been i groups where we all knew how to mega combo and we mega'd 8-12 times throughout the map.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23991-Complete-Combo-Guide

here you go

Gaunab
11-09-2011, 03:08 PM
You forgot the proc combos (doesn't say COMBO)
Ice + Fire proc = Steam; does extra damage.
Nightmare (or was it weakness?) + Darkbolt = (something like soul leech?); extra debuff.

Yes, you are right there are some other "combos" that that are triggered by weapon procs such as "steam" or "drained"(like you described) or "superfreeze" (freeze proc from Apep Sunkiller Staff + frostbite + icestorm). In my post I was only referring to the common combos that will let the word COMBO flash up above the enemy.

EDIT: Just found this AWSOME guild on combos! propably answers all questions --> http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23991-Complete-Combo-Guide&highlight=complete+combo+guide

2nd Edit: Conradin beat me to it...

Whirlzap
11-09-2011, 04:29 PM
What's the combo of mage?
Belied are combos that I know :
1. Hot flesh : frostbite(icestorm)+firestorm
Hot flash.
Hot flesh sounds gross... Unless you mean hot skin.
Which california birds have.

Eric Huang
11-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys!! :):):):)

KingFu
11-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Don't forty nature strike:p