PDA

View Full Version : L76 Egg

Rushlikeagod
04-08-2018, 07:12 PM
I personally think the L76 fossilized dragon egg should be turned into a vanity. Considering it's the only early cap item that isn't a vanity and it's basicly useless now that 76 cap is no longer. Black dragon armor was turned into a vanity so I don't see why this can't aswell. It's such a unique item and I feel it's being wasted. What is everyone else's thoughts

TheUnity
04-08-2018, 07:41 PM
+1! yeah i agreed my fav item in game, the price will go up Alot if it turn to vanity.

AccidentalPro
04-08-2018, 08:54 PM
+1! One of the nicest shield ever created!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
04-08-2018, 09:53 PM
I lowkey support this but I don't want it turned into a vanity yet since the price will go through the roof and I don't have one yet...

But still good idea tho

Draebatad
04-09-2018, 12:18 AM
Once crafted into a vanity, if this were to happen, I think it'd look beautiful using the black/grey/blue tones of the myx maze gear.

Those poor eggs would get even rarer as they were made into vanities, though. On that note, the ability to craft and uncraft would fix that problem.

Jilsponie
04-09-2018, 09:32 AM
The egg wasn't a cap item... the 76 cap item is a vanity eye. The egg was a fast cap reward item.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Golem
04-09-2018, 01:47 PM
I personally think the L76 fossilized dragon egg should be turned into a vanity. Considering it's the only early cap item that isn't a vanity and it's basicly useless now that 76 cap is no longer. Black dragon armor was turned into a vanity so I don't see why this can't aswell. It's such a unique item and I feel it's being wasted. What is everyone else's thoughts

Very very good idea cus its one of most beautiful item thay sts ever made in PL so it would be awesome if there become way so we can craft fossilizeds to vanitys. Let PL looks better thanks :)
)

Card
04-10-2018, 11:03 AM
good idea egg the best looking shield ever.

Elitevolta
04-14-2018, 10:20 PM
This will be cool.

Rushlikeagod
04-30-2018, 02:46 PM
I think it should be considered, alot of people in game agree aswell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Alphasemana
05-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Or.... Cough cough

Rushlikeagod
05-01-2018, 03:04 AM
Or.... Cough cough
160702Or maybe blue to match the new gear

Jensmage
05-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Converting eggs to a vanity will benefit a few players. 1% player.

Rushlikeagod
05-04-2018, 05:13 PM
Converting eggs to a vanity will benefit a few players. 1% player.It's better than being wasted as a 76 item that no one uses anymore. Would rather convert the ones that are in game to a vanity so people can enjoy them and add too the collection of other cap vanity like crown of persistence or shield of Hallows

OneLeft
05-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Egg isnt the same as cop or soh because it was a FAST cap item. The cap item which everyone received who capped was the eye or eternity which is the equivelant of soh. The egg was given to i believe 311 people giving them a slight advantage during the 76/77 cap which lasted roughly 3 1/2 years so thry got there value put of them.

Suentous PO
05-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Egg isnt the same as cop or soh because it was a FAST cap item. The cap item which everyone received who capped was the eye or eternity which is the equivelant of soh. The egg was given to i believe 311 people giving them a slight advantage during the 76/77 cap which lasted roughly 3 1/2 years so thry got there value put of them.

396 it was 397 but Remi removed herself from list because she didn't actually do it.
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72742-Congratulations-to-the-397-characters-who-made-it-to-level-76!&highlight=Elite+throat

Sincerely
#174 :cool:

qkb
05-19-2018, 01:47 PM
+1 i likte to use egg vanity shield

bglir
05-20-2018, 04:50 AM
+1 i like it too to be egg vanity shield

xzLegendszx
05-20-2018, 06:10 AM
+1 Yes vanity please and maybe some new colors too?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

nenany
05-20-2018, 11:47 AM
Very good idea

Muzzling
05-20-2018, 12:06 PM
+1 i dont even have an egg and i think this is a great idea, as a vanity it would great with many items.

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 11:18 AM
A lot of people miss 76 pvp days and tbh i think 76 was the best looking cap of them all. Also egg looks good with a lot of other vanitys like, black drag, white drag, cop, mfa, etc. White drag doesnt have many shields that look good with it at all otherr than gold holo and 76 egg imo. Also why would you let such a beloved item go to waste it pl cuz lets be honest it has no use in the game right now and a lot of people love the egg and the idea or it becoming a vanity, this wont be hard for cinco to do the community just has to push it

Cinco
05-21-2018, 11:23 AM
25 was bes cap

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 11:25 AM
25 was bes cap

Okay well whats your thoughts on this idea? Loved by many in the pl community.

Cinco
05-21-2018, 12:32 PM
The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects.

As for the White Dragon / White Lightning sets - they need a different offhand item to be complete. I've been working on these for the upcoming Guild Event II: Electric Boogaloo.

Dolloway
05-21-2018, 12:44 PM
The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects.

As for the White Dragon / White Lightning sets - they need a different offhand item to be complete. I've been working on these for the upcoming Guild Event II: Electric Boogaloo.

Actually, the egg only exists as an elite level 76 shield. That's why there's a lot of interest to have the ability to craft the elite shield into a vanity from those who still have a level 76 egg but have no use for it anymore in pve at level 105.

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 12:46 PM

Also the coloration of the egg is what people like, egg wont be the same if you change colors so please dont. Also people like the rarety of egg and how exclusive it was as a fast cap item. It seems like everything people love about egg you want to spoil. We dont like rotten eggs.

Cinco
05-21-2018, 12:52 PM
Also the coloration of the egg is what people like, egg wont be the same if you change colors so please dont. Also people like the rarety of egg and how exclusive it was as a fast cap item. It seems like everything people love about egg you want to spoil. We dont like rotten eggs.

You don't have to worry about any of this happening.

Jilsponie
05-21-2018, 01:30 PM
Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete/get much needed items from an exclusive vendor?

Mine AGK
05-21-2018, 01:34 PM

Lol the white lightning was barely farmed, only 2 or so, complete sets in game that ive seen. Maybe a few pieces. We were mislead from what i hear from others about what boss dropped the white lightning. Supposedly directly from cinco saying that the gold skeletons dropped it, then 24hrs later, saying myx droped it (which in 300+ runs, i only managed to spawn 1 myx)

Cinco
05-21-2018, 01:36 PM
Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete/get much needed items from an exclusive vendor?

Yes! Details will appear later this week ;-)

Draebatad
05-21-2018, 02:42 PM
Another guild event sounds like fun. Have you thought about implementing ways to balance it for the entire community so nobody has to leave their guilds in order to compete

A balanced and fair guild vs guild challenge that does not require everyone to join one guild in order to have a chance at winning? This actually sounds like fun! Can't wait for these details.

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 02:59 PM
You don't have to worry about any of this happening.

Are you saying that we will never get og 76 egg as vanity?

Draebatad
05-21-2018, 03:11 PM

Reread his post. To me, it is as if he's implying he's making a new vanity item based on the og egg.

Mine AGK
05-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Reread his post. To me, it is as if he's implying he's making a new vanity item based on the og egg.

Yes, but if he does that for a new guild event, whose gonna have the gold to BUY and probably CRAFT it tradable? We have no source of gold coming into the game and currently, it seems people are burnt out on buying plat. I think we should have a DECENT gold farming event BEFORE the next guild event comes into play.

Jensmage
05-21-2018, 03:16 PM

Sounds like the egg is already a vanity. I might be wrong. Wanna sell your egg to me anyways?

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 03:22 PM

If he makes a "new" egg vanity then the of egg is never viable again and everyone will be running around with another recolored vanity. Pretty much takes an og item everyone loves and turn it into something completely different.

Draebatad
05-21-2018, 03:37 PM
If he makes a "new" egg vanity then the of egg is never viable again and everyone will be running around with another recolored vanity. Pretty much takes an og item everyone loves and turn it into something completely different.

Creating an egg *vanity* protects the og egg elite shield as long as it doesn't require crafting the elite egg into a vanity (if that were required, there should be the ability to both craft and uncraft it back). Like I said, I believe cinco implied he was considering creating a new vanity egg, a separate item altogether. He might clarify. But I wouldn't worry.

Rushlikeagod
05-21-2018, 03:53 PM
If you ask me the egg shouldn't be incorporated into an event, it should stay unique and be given a vendor to be crafted just like the black dragon armor did maybe at BSM

Dolloway
05-21-2018, 03:58 PM

Wonderful news. I'd hate to have to split up my guild and join other guilds on a bi-weekly basis in order to compete in guild events, just to keep going back to my original guild once the event is over.

Draebatad
05-21-2018, 04:08 PM
Wonderful news. I'd hate to have to split up my guild and join other guilds on a bi-weekly basis in order to compete in guild events, just to keep going back to my original guild once the event is over.

For real my man, for real. Way too disruptive, no fun and no challenge whatsoever if the mechanics of the last guild event were to repeat again. Looking forward to a real challenge.

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 04:31 PM
If you ask me the egg shouldn't be incorporated into an event, it should stay unique and be given a vendor to be crafted just like the black dragon armor did maybe at BSM

Exactly, yes this os what i was thinking. Thank you.

Muzzling
05-21-2018, 10:10 PM
Cinco i really dont think it would be hard at all to be able to nake 76 egg craftable into a vanity, i dont see why your against making egg vanity, people that have egg like it the way it is, making a new one would just defeat the purpose. Adding a new egg to the game wouldnt satisfy us at all we want it to be exclusive like 76 egg is.

Draebatad
05-21-2018, 10:17 PM
Cinco i really dont think it would be hard at all to be able to nake 76 egg craftable into a vanity, i dont see why your against making egg vanity, people that have egg like it the way it is, making a new one would just defeat the purpose. Adding a new egg to the game wouldnt satisfy us at all we want it to be exclusive like 76 egg is.

I don't think you interpreted his reply like I did.

The egg is a fine idea for a vanity item. Since it already exists as a vanity item (from the near-perfect 76 cap), it will need to be different in coloration / effects

A new vanity. Fine idea. He's gotcha. (although he probably didn't mean "it already exists as a vanity item", because it's an elite shield, he does like the idea of making an egg shield vanity).

As for new requested items, they rarely get added in the way requested. It may or may not be exclusive. How it eventually enters the game is anyone's guess and is in the hands of the gamemasters alone. I am down for an egg vanity, however it might be acquired. Maybe in the next guild event? Maybe not.

Muzzling
05-22-2018, 09:45 AM
I don't think you interpreted his reply like I did.

A new vanity. Fine idea. He's gotcha. (although he probably didn't mean "it already exists as a vanity item", because it's an elite shield, he does like the idea of making an egg shield vanity).

As for new requested items, they rarely get added in the way requested. It may or may not be exclusive. How it eventually enters the game is anyone's guess and is in the hands of the gamemasters alone. I am down for an egg vanity, however it might be acquired. Maybe in the next guild event? Maybe not.

Yea i know, people dont want it to be different in coloration, they want the egg from 76 to become craftable to vanity like black drag set. I mean the egg matches black drag perfectly why not make the whole set vanity... i dont understand how its so hard.

3pc
05-22-2018, 02:16 PM
Would love if egg was vanity

3pc
05-22-2018, 02:18 PM

This is awesome thanks so much

Congeniality
05-22-2018, 04:16 PM
What if point totals for the guild event also took into account the total number of members in the guild? I.E. A guild with 1000 members would receive less points per member participation than a guild with 200.

Draebatad
05-22-2018, 04:29 PM
What if point totals for the guild event also took into account the total number of members in the guild? I.E. A guild with 1000 members would receive less points per member participation than a guild with 200.

What about guilds with thousands of inactive members? Or small guilds with 95%+ active members? Would have to factor activity levels in as well. I'm pretty sure based on what cinco said, that he's figured out a fair and accurate way to measure and award participants regardless of the size of the guilds involved. Excitedly awaiting his announcement later this week.

Onebigsmurfmello
05-22-2018, 04:39 PM
What about guilds with thousands of inactive members? Or small guilds with 95%+ active members? Would have to factor activity levels in as well. I'm pretty sure based on what cinco said, that he's figured out a fair and accurate way to measure and award participants regardless of the size of the guilds involved. Excitedly awaiting his announcement later this week.

Lets say said guild had the top 5 members that each had 20 alts, and that guild then had only 150 capped then said guild would look like it was active and would scream it's not fair and all that. Guild competitions will never make anyone happy their are to many factors that PL can't cover and make everyone happy so once again everyone will complain and we all get to have such a fun time reading about it again on the forums.

The mechanics of Guild Competitions will not work for PL. They can try to make it fair all they want but as Cinco said you can join any guild you want that is your right and freedom.

Even if a day said you had to be in that guild by then everyone will just join one guild again because the community is more united and friendlier than ever after the last event. I'll be joining the winning guild again you would be missing out not to unless said guild didn't like you which in that case is unfortunate for you.

XghostzX
05-22-2018, 05:22 PM

That is really exciting news, you da man. Thank you!

Draebatad
05-22-2018, 05:36 PM
@Onebigsmurfmello, let's wait and see what is said by cinco and how this will work. He's got every guild's best interest at heart so whatever Cinco does to this event to try to create a fun, fair and balanced guild vs guild challenge will certainly be appreciated by most people.

Fwend
05-22-2018, 07:49 PM

Another guild event, how exciting. We throughly enjoyed the first one, it bought us all together for a common goal.

Your teasing us with the new egg vanity and new items to complete the white lighting and white dragon sets.

My only concern is the current state of the PL enconomy. Most have little gold left, with the introduction of enhancements, first guild event and nerfing gold in plasma pyramid.

Please reintroduce little golden bones event prior to the next guild event. With better payouts, gold drops from 5k to 100k. And have the gold event duration last at least a week.

Draebatad
05-22-2018, 09:55 PM
My only concern is the current state of the PL enconomy. Most have little gold left, with the introduction of enhancements, first guild event and nerfing gold in plasma pyramid

^ "Game designers must balance between scarcity of currency and ease of acquiring currency." - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_sink#Examples

Not the first and probably not the last time I will reuse this content to support the voices of a mostly financially broken community, in hopes of Alterra leaving this great depression so that everyone can enjoy having some spending cash. Bartering is a bit behind the times. Buffing Tori the Teller for the premium players and adding much more generous gold events for the free to play bunch seems to be a reasonable solution.

Edit: I would like to add that while PL had record numbers of players on recently, we are now seeing record levels of inactivity. People just don't want to play when things are taken away from them that make the game fun. And cash makes the world go round. I always have faith in a brighter future for PL, but if we don't use our voices to highlight what's not working, in hopes of changes for the better, it's our fault if the community falters.

Muzzling
05-26-2018, 11:14 AM
Imo the new eggs look so dumb especially the chicken nugget egg that spins around, the blue on isnt as bad but seriously the reason we all wanted 76 egg to be craftable into vanity (like black drag) is because of its looks, thats what a vanity is for. Idk why you decided ti compketely discard everything we said in this thread and give us 2 useless eggs that dont event match mutch stuff in the game at all, 76 goes well with mfa, cop, black drag, mantle, and a lot more. Whats so wrong with making egg craftable in the first place? It would make rich richer? Okay how about guild event 2 where 1 guild of 20 people get prize to control the market (all members are rich, plat spenders). So really its no different. I just wanna see your thoughts about this instead of beating around the bush cinco.

Dolloway
05-26-2018, 12:05 PM
Imo the new eggs look so dumb especially the chicken nugget egg that spins around, the blue on isnt as bad but seriously the reason we all wanted 76 egg to be craftable into vanity (like black drag) is because of its looks, thats what a vanity is for. Idk why you decided ti compketely discard everything we said in this thread and give us 2 useless eggs that dont event match mutch stuff in the game at all, 76 goes well with mfa, cop, black drag, mantle, and a lot more. Whats so wrong with making egg craftable in the first place? It would make rich richer? Okay how about guild event 2 where 1 guild of 20 people get prize to control the market (all members are rich, plat spenders). So really its no different. I just wanna see your thoughts about this instead of beating around the bush cinco.

Incorrect, ten of our members haven't spent plat and haven't needed to because they're contributing with hard work instead of $. Only ten players 'needed' to spend plat. And even then, I believe that our score would be very high even if we didn't use any plat, just because of our work ethic. We are a very organized guild and the fact that we are a small guild means we can oversee everyone in a much easier manner than if we were in a large guild. I myself have actually spent a very low amount of plat compared to what you're all probably thinking and I believe that I'm in the top 5 members of our guild.

I digress. I think the two eggs are perfectly fine and Cinco can make new designs in the future or reuse the original design as a vanity. I believe that we will see more egg designs and vanities in the future based on popular demand. Yes, the golden egg looks ridiculous... But in a unique way! When I first looted mine, I absolutely thought it looked like some glob of food rather than gold. But that's precisely why I like the vanity and will be keeping it because of its ridiculousness and it somewhat matches the white dragon sets (although, the white dragon shields will match it more). :)

Edit: My guild member Oneshotfury stated it perfectly - it looks like a duck egg made from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory :D

Jensmage
06-12-2018, 01:10 PM
This forum post is an odd one. When you have 6-10 players from the same guild supporting an egg vanity, it seems like the community is supporting it. A single player in the same guild owns more than 15 eggs before egg was permitted to be crafted. The hate I will receive. :P

Cinco
06-12-2018, 01:13 PM
Ge3
pvp
omg