PDA

View Full Version : character slot limit?

extrapayah
04-09-2018, 10:30 AM
i was curious with the limit of character slot in one account,

so for that reason, i tried to open up to 75 character slots, and it seems like the game is spiking a lot thanks to that, i checked my connection, tried speedtest, ping, etc, all seems good, i'm having difficulties finding the root problem of the spikes.

can any devs check it? or is there anyone that can confirm/check whether the game is affected/unaffected when having 70+ character slots?

thanks

Fyrce
04-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Bahahahahahaha!!!!

I used to notice, and sort of still do but to a lesser degree than before, that bigger accounts take greater time to load. When we used to get perpetual account lag logging in, i.e. running dog forever, it used to happen only on my main account that had the most toons and items.

Since then, I have mostly stopped growing my main account, until the recent events, when I have increased some inventories.

Nohealth
04-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Seems fine with 20, all between lvl 66 and 10. I didn't noticed any changes in loading and I'm using all of them almost everyday. Must be some limit for sure somewhere near 70?

Abuze
04-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Speaking of spikes and such. They should really fix the delay caused when opening quest section for the first time since one logged. Major delay once you tap on quest.