PDA

View Full Version : doom weapons farming

LwMark
11-09-2011, 03:07 PM
How do i got to go about doing this exactly!!

Conradin
11-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Any Forest haven boss drops crafted armor recipes and doom weapons.

Survivorfan
11-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I thought only the cult drops recipes?

Lowlyspy
11-09-2011, 03:27 PM
Ursan funke in his map has dropped an assassin cap recipe to me before. Cult crypt is the best place to farm tho because of its numerous bosses and trolls.

Whirlzap
11-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Oh my god.
There's a farming guide in the Guides Section, it has everything you need>.<
Why does everyone make new topics on these questions lol

No offense towards you, just generally.

Anyways, to answer:
All doom weapons, craft materials, and recipes drop at the trolls in crypt, the bosses in crypt, or any boss in the forest haven campaigns.

LwMark
11-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Can i be a lvl 60 farmin ther or have to b level 10?!?!

Battlelock
11-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Any level.

joeythewise
11-09-2011, 05:08 PM
i got a lvl 10 pink funkes meatmasher of doom in forest haven today with a lvl 6 mage first ever with me lol its hard though i was just leveling lol anyways if u want to farm add ghostfirejoey or ghostfirejoe

ZHEOTARE
11-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Oh my god.
There's a farming guide in the Guides Section, it has everything you need>.<
Why does everyone make new topics on these questions lol

No offense towards you, just generally.

Anyways, to answer:
All doom weapons, craft materials, and recipes drop at the trolls in crypt, the bosses in crypt, or any boss in the forest haven campaigns.

Maybe its because your guide is titled "A guide to making money", that's mixed in with guides on merchanting, or farming specific areas. Your guides title doesn't elude to the the fact that you cover farming low level recipes, or level 10 pinks. Maybe you should change the title of your guide to "Everything you need to know about PL is here, so don't start any new threads asking questions"

LwMark
11-10-2011, 02:04 PM
I make a new thread bcuz when i was lookin i didnt find what i needed so this thread would make it right to the point..so ya