PDA

View Full Version : 4/11/18 | Preview | Quality of Life updates

Justg
04-11-2018, 09:52 AM
Hey folks,

The Great Arlorian Egg Hunt is finally winding down, and we'll have a bit of a lull in between events, so Vroom has been working on a few things he think you will enjoy.

The Twisted Minstrel

A new high level bard quest has opened up from Shuyal Tavern. Starting at level 50 players can talk to the Twisted Minstrel in the Shuyal Tavern to begin 1 of 7 quests to receive Fable Coins. Fable Coins can be used in the shop to purchase items such as a Trader's Permit, Greater Sack of Jewels, character slots, and the Currency Chest! For new players leveling up, this Twisted Bard is a faster route to the Trader's Permit than the normal bard!

The Timekeeper's Crypt

Are you one of the strongest in AL? How about the fastest? Well why don't you prove it! Within the depths of Somberholt we have discovered the Timekeeper's Crypt, a layer of Mausoleum Floor 5 that seems to never change in layout. This new dungeon will be available from the Elite portion of the map, and includes Elixir and Non-Elixir Timed Runs for the seasonal leaderboard!

HUD Elixir Revamp

The elixirs available on the player HUD have been upgraded! These Elixirs can now be used along with other elixirs and have had their effects upgraded such that they will stack with any other benefits received from elixirs or pets! Increase your EXP, Damage, Speed, Armor, and Luck for 30 minutes!

Enhancement Update

Awakening Gem Kits are now directly purchasable from the Store for 5000 gold. The previous method of farming and crafting to create these stones hasn't been removed so farm if you'd like, or if you need that awakening now, grab it from the store!

The Evasive Six

Much like the Heroes of Arlor are legends passed down, throughout the monster realms the tale of the Elusive Four brings hope and joy to the hearts of young monsters. This has bred a new group of monstrosities, known as the Evasive Six. Lurking only in Elite Maps, the Evasive Six may show up instead of one of their lower counterparts with all their increased strength ready to fight Arlorians! Find them all to complete the new Achievement!

The Twisted Ten

The Elusive Four and Evasive Six are now grouped together into a new Achievement, the Twisted Ten! Find and defeat them all to complete the achievement. Not sure who you have killed yet? Go to the Bounty Board in Outpost near the Tombs entrance to see which of the Twisted Ten you have defeated.

Crate Token Vendor Update

The Crate Token vendors in Garetta and Glintstone have received a small update to their inventory! Both now contain a Tokenized version of their massive locked crate, which can be purchased for 60 Crate Tokens. These crates still require 15 platinum to open and will not grant the opener any new Crate Tokens, but remain an avenue to the past!

Questions and comments below, and thanks!

- g

Spell
04-11-2018, 10:47 AM
nice updates ^^

Rougepowerlol
04-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Good update

Holybagumba
04-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Awesome update^^ I am so excited to get those awakening gems for gold tyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! and btw awesome egg hunt event loved ur red eggs!!!! I am dark acolyte now xD This game just went to a whole new lvl xd

Blazerland
04-11-2018, 11:12 AM
great thanks! its been an awesome event though gold draining. :fox:

Nohealth
04-11-2018, 11:16 AM
Damn! I do not regret to coming back here after a long break. The game has great content and both lepre event & egg event has surprised me. Now the changes makes it even more friendly for players who can't, don't want to buy platinum. Truly a big and stunning surprise STS! Thank you

arcanefid
04-11-2018, 11:17 AM
Good stuff. I'll go sleep earlier tonight so the update comes faster :p

im jeff
04-11-2018, 11:29 AM
Lol awakes 5k ea this will lower the price of so many items and it will eat so much gold up from the servers.

Spell
04-11-2018, 11:33 AM
will we ever see a new crate token vendor?

PatD
04-11-2018, 11:48 AM
nice! thx very much!!

ps: i know i'm not nice but i would really like to beat up the minstrel :D (maybe mini event?)

Kershy
04-11-2018, 11:51 AM
Ok everything is amazing BUT if blue awake gems can be gold purchased then increase the chances of getting useful awakes with elite Awake gems (i.e. remove the Mana ignore chance cos it's useless)

Jakubson
04-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Nice to adding stackable elixirs at the end of the season....great job and thanks a lot

Tippertwo
04-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Can’t wait!! :D Give my thanks to Vroom! (And others hehe..)

Korabiv
04-11-2018, 02:45 PM
Can we have 2x elusive 4 chance this weekend? Lots of people still dont have this ap because of near impossible amra zu.

TipsyLife
04-11-2018, 02:50 PM
After completing the mausoleum 5 elite, will it spawn us to Mausoleum 6? Or it's just the end

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Korabiv
04-11-2018, 03:00 PM
Hahahaaha literally the first run I found amra zu. Im so nab XD

Alfabeast
04-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Awesome, vroom da man!
Any news when season ends?

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Eidoln
04-11-2018, 03:21 PM
5k Awakening Gem Kits ? lol

Ride AL
04-11-2018, 03:30 PM
When m5 timed run release, will the lb also reseting?

Flamesofanger
04-11-2018, 04:04 PM
doooooope!!! thanks for the STS! this sounds so much fun! can't wait! :)

Flamesofanger
04-11-2018, 04:07 PM
doooooope!!! thanks for the STS! this sounds so much fun! can't wait! :)

Thanks for the update STS*

Sorry, made a typo. But yeah! Thank you! Looking forward ^_^ <3

Xxkayakxx
04-11-2018, 04:40 PM
5k awakening gems O.O
Just got me bankrupted with this, invested big golds in awakening gems during event.
Btw all of the rest is great.

Froze.Exe
04-11-2018, 05:02 PM
Nice gold sink strategy..wait for inflated price of lb vanities to go down....keep it up guys...😁😁😁

extrapayah
04-11-2018, 05:23 PM
nice, any chance we'll get something like pet level up ticket from fable coins/tokens?

also if we're talking about buff/stat stacking, more than anything, we need all our passives stack with everything else, passives are meant to be permanent stat addition, just like 3 primary stats. and probably the return of 5% damage passive, stackable.

and thinking about how many times we needed to pop arlorian eggs, probably we'll need something like item grouping, and trading methods that can facilitate this grouped items...

and last but not least, could be great if we have shared pet stable, thanks.

extrapayah
04-11-2018, 05:30 PM
ah yes, and also, mass 'complete sale' from auction

Gufugufutwo
04-11-2018, 06:22 PM
is m5 timed run just 1 rec, like the other maps? or is it like 25 like the hauntlet? and also does it give the same banners?

Blazerland
04-11-2018, 06:44 PM
will we ever see a new crate token vendor?

I have high hopes on next expansion.
#pleasepleasepleaseSTS

evilmorty
04-11-2018, 08:02 PM
nice, any chance we'll get something like pet level up ticket from fable coins/tokens?

also if we're talking about buff/stat stacking, more than anything, we need all our passives stack with everything else, passives are meant to be permanent stat addition, just like 3 primary stats. and probably the return of 5% damage passive, stackable.

and thinking about how many times we needed to pop arlorian eggs, probably we'll need something like item grouping, and trading methods that can facilitate this grouped items...

and last but not least, could be great if we have shared pet stable, thanks.

Good idea, i was thinking of an "open all button" for egg event only and a "bulk trade" accessibility in trade soo we can maybe trade 100-300 eggs at once. Will be faster than trading 4 at a time.

PsychoNuke
04-11-2018, 08:33 PM
@JustG, you were right, I loved it :)

Magecleff
04-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Great work and new quest to make us busy...

sinfuldito83
04-12-2018, 12:37 AM
One word, WOW!!!!!!!

jiazataoe
04-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Nice awakening gem kit for 5k gold

Sulphurea
04-12-2018, 04:58 AM
Tyvm, seems nice :)

TempelPh
04-12-2018, 10:22 AM
Best update ever!
I can waste my gold for more awak gems.
Woop woop! :greedy_dollars:

Lethoiun
04-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Since the awakenings QoL is a gold sink would it nott be better to have it at 10k instead of the 5k rate?

~just throwing this out there

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

evilmorty
04-12-2018, 11:23 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y do u want to pay more? What kind of player are u? Shhhhhhh

Nohealth
04-12-2018, 11:33 AM
Y do u want to pay more? What kind of player are u? ShhhhhhhI call players like that "The richhhhhh". They usually complain when things are too cheap and/or too costly. #JustDeal

Motherless_Child
04-12-2018, 11:36 AM
So erm massive cryostars and Rengols are purchasable?

Here's a friendly reminder we were promised a toggle-able button for the nottifications that pop up on screen for quests/drops. That would be a nice QoL update JS.

I missed the promise but, please STS, this needs ASAP attention........ Seriously.... Currently, this is needed more than "oxygen" and a "gravitational field"....... LOL........

But, yeah........

Invictro
04-12-2018, 01:14 PM
toop!! ....

Moyser
04-12-2018, 01:33 PM
NICE! Very excited for this one :D

Tarygg
04-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Amaaaaaaaaaaazing:D

Memo333
04-12-2018, 01:49 PM
[svency ]Awesome update^^ I am so excited to get those awakening gems for gold tyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! and btw awesome egg hunt event loved ur red eggs!!!! I am dark acolyte now xD This game just went to a whole new lvl xd

Eyedntcare
04-12-2018, 01:49 PM
Hey folks,

The Great Arlorian Egg Hunt is finally winding down, and we'll have a bit of a lull in between events, so Vroom has been working on a few things he think you will enjoy.

The Twisted Minstrel

A new high level bard quest has opened up from Shuyal Tavern. Starting at level 50 players can talk to the Twisted Minstrel in the Shuyal Tavern to begin 1 of 7 quests to receive Fable Coins. Fable Coins can be used in the shop to purchase items such as a Trader's Permit, Greater Sack of Jewels, character slots, and the Currency Chest! For new players leveling up, this Twisted Bard is a faster route to the Trader's Permit than the normal bard!

The Timekeeper's Crypt

Are you one of the strongest in AL? How about the fastest? Well why don't you prove it! Within the depths of Somberholt we have discovered the Timekeeper's Crypt, a layer of Mausoleum Floor 5 that seems to never change in layout. This new dungeon will be available from the Elite portion of the map, and includes Elixir and Non-Elixir Timed Runs for the seasonal leaderboard!

HUD Elixir Revamp

The elixirs available on the player HUD have been upgraded! These Elixirs can now be used along with other elixirs and have had their effects upgraded such that they will stack with any other benefits received from elixirs or pets! Increase your EXP, Damage, Speed, Armor, and Luck for 30 minutes!

Enhancement Update

Awakening Gem Kits are now directly purchasable from the Store for 5000 gold. The previous method of farming and crafting to create these stones hasn't been removed so farm if you'd like, or if you need that awakening now, grab it from the store!

The Evasive Six

Much like the Heroes of Arlor are legends passed down, throughout the monster realms the tale of the Elusive Four brings hope and joy to the hearts of young monsters. This has bred a new group of monstrosities, known as the Evasive Six. Lurking only in Elite Maps, the Evasive Six may show up instead of one of their lower counterparts with all their increased strength ready to fight Arlorians! Find them all to complete the new Achievement!

The Twisted Ten

The Elusive Four and Evasive Six are now grouped together into a new Achievement, the Twisted Ten! Find and defeat them all to complete the achievement. Not sure who you have killed yet? Go to the Bounty Board in Outpost near the Tombs entrance to see which of the Twisted Ten you have defeated.

The Crate Token vendors in Garetta and Glintstone have received a small update to their inventory! Both now contain a Tokenized version of their massive locked crate, which can be purchased for 60 Crate Tokens. These crates still require 15 platinum to open and will not grant the opener any new Crate Tokens, but remain an avenue to the past!

- gThankyou 5k awake gem I really like this update Wooooooo

Sent from my MyPhone my72 DTV using Tapatalk

Ace Ariel
04-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Anyone here have a list of events? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Jausa
04-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Hey folks,

The Twisted Minstrel

The Timekeeper's Crypt

HUD Elixir Revamp

Enhancement Update

The Evasive Six

The Twisted Ten

- gHeyy I bought a lot of 10 elite Awakening gems kits for 215kk so I could sell for more after the event but I lost a lot of gold because of this unexpected update it's only fair that me and other players get our gold back, I hope that you devs fix our issue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
04-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Anyone here have a list of events? Thanks!

Are you looking for this?

Event Schedule:

Our major events this year will roll out in approximately this order:

- Hugthulu/ Valentine's Day
- Great Arlorian Egg Hunt
- Goblin Event
- Best. Expansion. Eva.
- Ursoth's
- Equinox Harvest Festival
- Halloween
- Occupy Windmoore
- Winter

Weekly Content Updates

[INDENT]In between these major events we have a portfolio of smaller things that we can turn on and off.

Minor Events:

Gauntlet Event
(Levlar) Level Up Event (before the Expansion)
Cryostar 2x Speed Unlock
King Awakens 2x Speed Unlock
April_fools_jester
Mothers Day Vendor
Harvest Event
St Patricks Day Event

Memo333
04-12-2018, 02:06 PM
svency thanks sts

Drewacez
04-12-2018, 02:18 PM
Make jet pack emote a single button above the regular emotes plz. That way its easy to hit

Ace Ariel
04-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Are you looking for this?Thank you!

Snowman Is here
04-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Im confused about the elixirs upgrade, can the elixirs stack now or what ?

Example: Using x10 speed elixirs = 300% speed for 30 minutes ?

Nohealth
04-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Im confused about the elixirs upgrade, can the elixirs stack now or what ?

Example: Using x10 speed elixirs = 300% speed for 30 minutes ?the time stacks not the effect

Snowman Is here
04-12-2018, 03:59 PM
It says it’s supposed to have the effects upgraded @_@

Ebereasider
04-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Nightmare and Voice set bonuses not working in the Timekeeper's Crypt. And there's no balanced token dropping either. Is that intended or some bug?

Alfabeast
04-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Also it's showing tindren rockhorn summit as first map, not wilds in elite

Java
04-12-2018, 04:18 PM
I'm not seeing time nor effect stacking.

Ebereasider
04-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Also it's showing tindren rockhorn summit as first map, not wilds in elite

Also in normal map Wilds is in third, Tarewa is in 1st. In Underhul normal map Southern Gate is in last. :confusion:

Lojack
04-12-2018, 04:39 PM
"Example: Using x10 speed elixirs = 300% speed for 30 minutes ?"

No

It stacks with pet effects and the Store elixirs like the Combo and 7 Day, neither of which it used to do

Lethoiun
04-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Y do u want to pay more? What kind of player are u? Shhhhhhh

I don't lol I want them 5k

evilmorty
04-12-2018, 06:35 PM
Heyy I bought a lot of 10 elite Awakening gems kits for 215kk so I could sell for more after the event but I lost a lot of gold because of this unexpected update it's only fair that me and other players get our gold back, I hope that you devs fix our issue.

Rip gold, that was your choice. Sts won't give back the gold.

Kakashis
04-12-2018, 07:33 PM
Heyy I bought a lot of 10 elite Awakening gems kits for 215kk so I could sell for more after the event but I lost a lot of gold because of this unexpected update it's only fair that me and other players get our gold back, I hope that you devs fix our issue.

Unfortunately that's the nature of Merching, sometimes you win, but not so in this case. :(

Killxzone
04-12-2018, 07:40 PM
Calm down folks its awakening gem not the elite awake version

Killxzone
04-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Unfortunately that's the nature of Merching, sometimes you win, but not so in this case. :(

I dont think it will drop drastically again its awake gem version not the elite awake version

Ansm
04-12-2018, 08:25 PM
I hope you add another way to purchase the Craft Inventory Slots and also add stun after charmed on Dread Bow :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ansm
04-12-2018, 08:28 PM
I hope you add another way to purchase the Craft Inventory Slots and also add stun after charmed on Dread Bow :D

I mean when others are ‘charmed’ then the other mobs who were ‘bombed’ by the charm but didn’t get to be ‘charmed’ will be stunned.

Ansm
04-12-2018, 09:16 PM

I mean those mobs that aren’t ‘charmed’ but they were around the ‘bombed’ something, maybe others can be stunned lol but i think that’s too much.

Thanks for an update, STS! twas a great event!

Raul_De_Vora
04-13-2018, 06:39 AM
when can we expect the next event

extrapayah
04-13-2018, 10:06 AM
just realized there is this plat only stackable elixir... tbh i don't really like the idea

Prunzel
04-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Is 5k awakening gem is permanent in store?

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

DarkShadowess
04-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Kinda misleading on the awakening gems. The picture on the store page shows an Elite Awakening Gem so before I knew it I bought 20 thinking they were elites.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Justg
04-13-2018, 02:17 PM
Kinda misleading on the awakening gems. The picture on the store page shows an Elite Awakening Gem so before I knew it I bought 20 thinking they were elites.

Hi DarkShadowess,

We're not trying to be misleading. The icon you are referring to is a categorical icon, it is the same icon it has always been and they never show the only item available in that section:

The actual store has the proper name and description for these items (with no icons):

evilmorty
04-13-2018, 04:29 PM
Hi DarkShadowess,

We're not trying to be misleading. The icon you are referring to is a categorical icon, it is the same icon it has always been and they never show the only item available in that section:

The actual store has the proper name and description for these items (with no icons):

Been trying to log on for a while g, getting to home page and it's just loading with the little puppy walking. Tried different connections and the same result, server issue?

fatmaek
04-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Hey folks,

The Twisted Minstrel

The Timekeeper's Crypt

HUD Elixir Revamp

Enhancement Update

The Evasive Six

The Twisted Ten

- g

Pls can u explain the section of elixir ?? Already elix was stacked with pets and items stat... so what is added??
Give example pls

Oakmaiden
04-18-2018, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE][QUOTE] please explain further about stacking elixers. Does time stack? What about elixer that Klaas gives or runner lix from crates?

Kershy
04-19-2018, 08:22 AM
Pls can u explain the section of elixir ?? Already elix was stacked with pets and items stat... so what is added??
Give example plsYeah I didn't understand the elixir thing

xlArtemislx
04-19-2018, 11:32 AM
gotta go run a lot now....i m lazy gonna stick to merch xd

xlArtemislx
05-01-2018, 12:02 PM
elusive 10 are hard to find but its fun xd ty:)

Masterroguesk
05-21-2018, 05:26 AM
nice, i am happy about that

Catabolgg
05-25-2018, 03:23 AM
Make the twisted minstrel from lvl 46 please :-)

Dakovich
05-27-2018, 12:53 AM
thanks
/11 chars

Maevie
06-19-2018, 10:28 AM
Nice update! :D