PDA

View Full Version : Guild invites not working?

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 03:23 PM
I might just have the notification blocked or something, but when I was on one of my alts on Chrome, I was not receiving my guild invites and could not join the guild. I'm sure there is a text join code I'm not using (like /t for tell, /r for reply, etc) but I was not getting a notification in my main window, nor could I do so in my social window. The same is so on my phone for the social section, but I can join guilds via notifications there. I was forced to log out of chrome and use my phone to join instead.

I'm sure Lilmiss was getting impatient about that one lol!

Anyone else having this issue? Or am I just missing something?

Cahaun
11-09-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure. I've heard they changed the way we get them but I haven't seen what is different yet.

Battlelock
11-09-2011, 03:50 PM
They have to join via notifications I believe.

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 04:09 PM
They have to join via notifications I believe.
which is the reason why I made this thread...it's not appearing in my notifications.

Futumsh
11-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Check to be sure you don't have the guild invite notification disabled in your options.

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 04:52 PM
hmm about that, even if I do have them disabled, how do I go about joining the guild? I used to get guild invites on the charter screen and I could accept/deny them then and there. Now if I don't get the notification, can I not accept the invite on chrome? I love the notification system, it's an awesome feature, but I like to keep it clean too, ya know?

Battlelock
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Check to be sure you don't have the guild invite notification disabled in your options.
As they said. If its enabled it works. Just tested.it.

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 05:01 PM
As they said. If its enabled it works. Just tested.it.
Lol you really gotta read my posts before replying :p
But thanks for checking that out for me.

Futumsh
11-09-2011, 06:54 PM
If you want to join a guild, enable the notification, have them invite you, join it, then disable the notification?

At some point we'll be changing it so it just tells the person trying to invite that you aren't accepting guild invitations when it's disabled.