PDA

View Full Version : Best Eng Build

StarCleric
11-09-2011, 03:33 PM
The best engineer build is full INT hands down. That's the way the game was designed. Comm is full Str and Op is full dex. No questions asked.

nazgulking
11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
I wonder if there will be any combination of two or more stats in the future, or just spamming INT. Because if this is the trend then just don't let the player upgrade their stats. Just update mindlessly the main stat....

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 04:42 PM
I wonder if there will be any combination of two or more stats in the future, or just spamming INT. Because if this is the trend then just don't let the player upgrade their stats. Just update mindlessly the main stat....
I'm sure with PVP people will find new skill builds that while losing the stats you'd get from an all INT build or an all STR build, you gain stats that will help in PVP

LelouchX
11-10-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm sure with PVP people will find new skill builds that while losing the stats you'd get from an all INT build or an all STR build, you gain stats that will help in PVP
I see lots of Engis that don't go full int, i assume it's so they dont have to respec for PvP, as u suggested.

@starcleric, i would consider this thread an attribute allocation discussion as opposed to a "build," which should include skill point allocations as well. You got my hopes up, i thought i was gonna have a long thread to read and occupy some of my time at work! lol