PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Ruins(Plat Runs)

Fearrr
04-12-2018, 05:51 AM
Hi AL. Starting today at 4:00pm EST after work for the next 1-2 weeks I will be solo farming Forgotten Ruins(Plat Runs) on my Lvl 66 account first then making a lvl 10 so I can craft my Mythic Artifact to Arc Artifact Lvl 60. If anyone with Mythic Artifact is already running or has one ,and uses Plat that would be interested in Party hit me up. Not sure how much Plat total it would cost doing it this way. But I know it's way less then my original plan which was to buy the Runes from the store which would of cost 15K+ Plat...A Friend talked some sense into me and told me not to do that lol. Geared Tank with good stats and Speed Set. Pets I use on that map Samael with Nekro AA and for Boss fight Hammerjaw with Fenris AA. Ty for taking the time to read.

Xxsoifongxx
04-12-2018, 08:55 AM
Hi AL. Starting today at 4:00pm EST after work for the next 1-2 weeks I will be solo farming Forgotten Ruins(Plat Runs) on my Lvl 66 account first then making a lvl 10 so I can craft my Mythic Artifact to Arc Artifact Lvl 60. If anyone with Mythic Artifact is already running or has one ,and uses Plat that would be interested in Party hit me up. Not sure how much Plat total it would cost doing it this way. But I know it's way less then my original plan which was to buy the Runes from the store which would of cost 15K+ Plat...A Friend talked some sense into me and told me not to do that lol. Geared Tank with good stats and Speed Set. Pets I use on that map Samael with Nekro AA and for Boss fight Hammerjaw with Fenris AA. Ty for taking the time to read.

Would be good buy the runes as they are cheap atm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fearrr
04-13-2018, 11:52 PM
Special thanks to Foxypompom of Eminence for the fast runs! 160 Magna Runes down 147 Victus to go ^_^.

Iucks
04-14-2018, 03:45 AM
Good luck bro!^^

Fearrr
04-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi guys today after work at 3:30pm EST I'm going to be back on the grind farming Victus Runes on my lvl 11 twink ign Hemotoxin. If anyone is interested with farming Plat Runs on their twinks let me know. I hope to be able to craft Arc Arti this Saturday. Need about 120 Victus Runes to finish. Ty for taking the time to read.