PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a group to help me level from 35-36

StarCleric
11-09-2011, 03:47 PM
My IGN is Starcleric. I'll be on around 4:30-5 central time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :D

Hullukko
11-09-2011, 04:13 PM
In 30 minutes you won't get far. 750-800 exp in sy2 if you and your crew can perform. With enhancers you can 2x, 3x or even 4x that of course.

Because of this, the grind takes a good while and there are many runs going on all the time. You might want to look for 4/5 groups running biosphere that are halfway through or so. Hop in and ask if there room for you. Check the host's name and when they remake put that to your join game search. That way you will be able to quickly hop in into remakes. (when new map is spawned you'll catch it quicker this way, when a new map is spawned under that name as 0/0 you can already start joining, which even quicker than what you can do through a friends list, where the join button pops in once the host is already there, i.e. a second or two later. or at least that's my understanding based on my experience).

Hopping into 3/5 or 4/5 groups that are already well into the map also saves you from the trouble of getting booted if you try to jump into a just starting map because the slot you took was already taken. It's not a big deal in this case. The map lasts about only 1:35 or so.

And even if you knew all this let's hope that someone reading this didn't.

StarCleric
11-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks. When I put the time I meant that was when I was logging on not the time I was playing. But thanks for all the info. :D

starsavior
11-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Omg twin

Phoenixking
11-09-2011, 09:23 PM
I know thats what i was thinking too lol

BodMaster
11-09-2011, 09:37 PM
My IGN is Starcleric. I'll be on around 4:30-5 central time. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :D

Hey Starcleric,

Im on my third and final 36, so add my Engi BodMastSNR :D