PDA

View Full Version : 4/12/18 | Update | Plat Sale and more!

Justg
04-12-2018, 11:35 AM
PLAT SALE! The Elf Queen (and Cinco Loco) decree 25% off Platinum purchases this weekend!

167601 167602

Now through Monday, 4/16/18 at 1:30 PM CT, all platinum will be 25% off.

Updates

+ Premium level 105 dungeons now available: The MAXX CAVE and MYX'S HYPER MAZE!
+ The MAXX CAVE offers huge XP, bonus quest drops and is Ok'Tal pet-friendly.
+ MYX'S HYPER MAZE has best odds for crafting loot, bonus quest drops and also pet-friendly.
+ Purchase tickets to level 105 premium dungeons from the Elixir Store.
+ THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Mage Cave ticket purchases include MEGA MAGE BONUS: +50 to STR, DEX, INT, and +50% Damage in either zone!
+ Also: Hyper Ticket Sale! Reduced ticket prices to enter Hyper Street, Hyper Swamp and all Warlord Dungeons.
+ In other news: you can use the crafted Birthday Buckler to complete Level 105 Legendary and Elite item sets.
+ But that's not all: wearing the crafted Birthday Buckler also gives you a chance for bonus quest drops from Mage Cave Guardians!

And for a walk down memory lane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8

mezem
04-12-2018, 01:47 PM
Tzat tried to snipe convo LOL! good to see plat sale since working on capping all classes (1/5 done). deff gonna go crazy with sale!

SuperGotenks
04-12-2018, 01:50 PM
Issue with the new "Hyper Maze." My latko is not working in it.

Cinco
04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Issue with the new "Hyper Maze." My latko is not working in it.

This issue has been addressed. Thanks again! :-)

Xprecision
04-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Yeah 30 plat got wasted when you updated it again after original update for this. (I bought hyper maze ticket and then got booted off due to second update of this)

Cinco
04-12-2018, 02:22 PM
Yeah 30 plat got wasted when you updated it again after original update for this. (I bought hyper maze ticket and then got booted off due to second update of this)

These purchases are automatically refunded when the server is brought down! :-)

Xprecision
04-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Strange I didn’t get a refund x). Must’ve lost it.

Draebatad
04-12-2018, 02:28 PM
STS, you are on a roll! Really appreciate this update in every way. Thanks for the continued love for PL.

Cinco
04-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Strange I didn’t get a refund x). Must’ve lost it.

Post your IGN here or send it to me in a PM and I'll double-check.

FYI - ticket purchases (and other access-related elixirs with short timers) made within 10 minutes of a shutdown are automatically refunded when you log back in.

Xprecision
04-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Xprecision ^^ I must’ve picked up an item and lost it?

Xprecision
04-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Yep have it now, Thank you ^^

Yunmoney
04-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Cinco bro this is kinda lame I spent over 120plats n I got no good drops bro.....this really need to to be fixed.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

#Opmage#
04-12-2018, 03:19 PM
can you fix the way Gisela's wand is not in the hand of its wielder its annoying...
but plat sale?! cant hate on that thx cinco!!

scarysmerf
04-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Why is this in AL announcement

Draebatad
04-12-2018, 08:37 PM
Cinco bro this is kinda lame I spent over 120plats n I got no good drops bro.....this really need to to be fixed.

Actually it's kinda awesome! Much better in every way for paying customers. There are always plat offers if you don't want to take advantage of this plat sale. Anyway, I've seen some great gear drop in my runs. Keep at it, you'll get lucky :)

Oby
04-13-2018, 01:06 AM
25% OFF! Cashing in! Thanks for the mega sale STS. Keep up the hard work. We know you grinding as hard as we are!

-Pocket Community [emoji1015]️[emoji1016]️[emoji1018][emoji1017]️

pcguild.wix.com/guild

Dolloway
04-13-2018, 02:43 PM
Seems like elite item drops in the new plat maps got nerfed heavily. I was seeing a fair amount of elites drop yesterday and now I'm hardly seeing any at all again. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

Cinco
04-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Seems like elite item drops in the new plat maps got nerfed heavily. I was seeing a fair amount of elites drop yesterday and now I'm hardly seeing any at all again. It was fun while it lasted I guess.

There have been no changes. No update today. No difference since yesterday.

Dolloway
04-13-2018, 03:32 PM
Well my guildmates advised me that elites are now dropping at a much lower rate than yesterday. I decided to test it myself and from my testing what they're saying seems to be true. Yesterday, every run at least one person dropped an elite, usually more than one dropping a run. Now, I'm going several runs in a row without seeing any elite dropping at all and many more oranges dropping. There seems to be a clear difference.

Draebatad
04-13-2018, 03:59 PM

Sometimes it's wet and sometimes it's dry. I've been seeing enough elites drop that personally I'm pleased with the current drop rate in the plat map.

wraithmourne
04-13-2018, 10:23 PM
yes it is true, ij esg usually earn 100k in ab hour but now its like 50k an hour

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Random mage
04-16-2018, 12:04 PM
PLAT SALE! The Elf Queen (and Cinco Loco) decree 25% off Platinum purchases this weekend!

167601 167602

Now through Monday, 4/16/18 at 1:30 PM CT, all platinum will be 25% off.

Updates

+ Premium level 105 dungeons now available: The MAXX CAVE and MYX'S HYPER MAZE!
+ The MAXX CAVE offers huge XP, bonus quest drops and is Ok'Tal pet-friendly.
+ MYX'S HYPER MAZE has best odds for crafting loot, bonus quest drops and also pet-friendly.
+ Purchase tickets to level 105 premium dungeons from the Elixir Store.
+ THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Mage Cave ticket purchases include MEGA MAGE BONUS: +50 to STR, DEX, INT, and +50% Damage in either zone!
+ Also: Hyper Ticket Sale! Reduced ticket prices to enter Hyper Street, Hyper Swamp and all Warlord Dungeons.
+ In other news: you can use the crafted Birthday Buckler to complete Level 105 Legendary and Elite item sets.
+ But that's not all: wearing the crafted Birthday Buckler also gives you a chance for bonus quest drops from Mage Cave Guardians!

And for a walk down memory lane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8

Not sure how i felt aboht this besides a tad upset. It seems more and more plat driven.
Leveling quickly = plat
Gear= plat
Birthday buckler= plat
Crafting mats = plat
And the thing i concern the most is alot of people asked for shorter quest. Im assuming alot of these were free to play players.
New maps= faster quests=plat

Ortalan
04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
I've talked to many players over many years about drop rates, and it's a fairly common opinion that all drop rates in PL are at their highest when new content is released and gradually become lower as the content is played more and more. I feel like this is true. I feel like drop rates were way better in the regular Mad Mage campaign maps on the first day of release and became worse as time progressed. I have long assumed that this is a normal, built-in component of the drop algorithm. I'd only be surprised if the drop rate in the plat maps DIDN'T become worse as time progressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckypowerz
04-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Actually it's kinda awesome! Much better in every way for paying customers. There are always plat offers if you don't want to take advantage of this plat sale. Anyway, I've seen some great gear drop in my runs. Keep at it, you'll get lucky :)

I don’t have plat offers idk why might just be an iOS issue rip :(

Zaprodanej
04-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Pretty nice update !