PDA

View Full Version : 2018-04-12 Content Update (249841)

TzatOps
04-12-2018, 01:29 PM
+ PLAT SALE! The Elf Queen decrees 25% off Platinum purchases this weekend!
+ Premium level 105 dungeons now available: The MAXX CAVE and MYX'S HYPER MAZE!
+ The MAXX CAVE offers huge XP, bonus quest drops and is Ok'Tal pet-friendly.
+ MYX'S HYPER MAZE has best odds for crafting loot, bonus quest drops and also pet-friendly.
+ Purchase tickets to level 105 premium dungeons from the Elixir Store.
+ THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Mage Cave ticket purchases include MEGA MAGE BONUS: +50 to STR, DEX, INT, and +50% Damage in either zone!
+ Also: Hyper Ticket Sale! Reduced ticket prices to enter Hyper Street, Hyper Swamp and all Warlord Dungeons.
+ In other news: you can use the crafted Birthday Buckler to complete Level 105 Legendary and Elite item sets.
+ But that's not all: wearing the crafted Birthday Buckler also gives you a chance for bonus quest drops from Mage Cave Guardians!

Jilsponie
04-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Oh wow... this all looks amazing! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

plpr
04-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Me like

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Nipunsky
04-12-2018, 01:35 PM
+ PLAT SALE! The Elf Queen decrees 25% off Platinum purchases this weekend!
+ Premium level 105 dungeons now available: The MAXX CAVE and MYX'S HYPER MAZE!
+ The MAXX CAVE offers huge XP, bonus quest drops and is Ok'Tal pet-friendly.
+ MYX'S HYPER MAZE has best odds for crafting loot, bonus quest drops and also pet-friendly.
+ Purchase tickets to level 105 premium dungeons from the Elixir Store.
+ THIS WEEKEND ONLY: Mage Cave ticket purchases include MEGA MAGE BONUS: +50 to STR, DEX, INT, and +50% Damage in either zone!
+ Also: Hyper Ticket Sale! Reduced ticket prices to enter Hyper Street, Hyper Swamp and all Warlord Dungeons.
+ In other news: you can use the crafted Birthday Buckler to complete Level 105 Legendary and Elite item sets.
+ But that's not all: wearing the crafted Birthday Buckler also gives you a chance for bonus quest drops from Mage Cave Guardians!Whoaa!!! This is AWESOME!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Justg
04-12-2018, 01:45 PM
Consolidating feedback here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?420929-4-12-18-Update-Plat-Sale-and-more!