PDA

View Full Version : daily xp gain quota.

ninjaduck
11-09-2011, 04:45 PM
hi guys and gals and bananas. right now im undergoing the painful process of getting to 36. my current system is 4k exp on weekdays and 5-6kxp on weekends. im not a plat user by the way. first of all, is this a good system? and how long would it take? right now im on 8k exp (two weekdays) Please post suggestions as im open for any opinions.

off topic: huge thanks to All v members who are helping me, shout out to hifonics, sup, yuri, deftonez, shao, zach, and others!

Kahlua
11-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Any system of organization is a good system. Setting goals is great, just don't set them too high. Set goals that you know you can do, even on a busy day where you can't play much. Far surpassing a goal is a lot better than not reaching the mark :)

ninjaduck
11-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Any system of organization is a good system. Setting goals is great, just don't set them too high. Set goals that you know you can do, even on a busy day where you can't play much. Far surpassing a goal is a lot better than not reaching the mark :)
well im struggling to do 4000 xp a day, but i can manage i think. if i find it too hard ill lower it. i like challenging myself :)

StarCleric
11-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Hey your doing better than I am. Goodluck to you. See you at 36. :D

starsavior
11-09-2011, 11:33 PM
I did like 10k a day no enhancers I almost went insane

Kakatoa91
11-10-2011, 01:12 AM
my current system is 4k exp on weekdays and 5-6kxp on weekends...
right now im on 8k exp (two weekdays)

well im struggling to do 4000 xp a day, but I can manage I think

Not sure how to help since ur numbers r weird lol... :D

If I read your first post you should be at least at 18-20k after 2 weeks but you have only 8k... :p

Ur second post also could suggest u could b much high in exp lol :)

Some cyber leeches must have suck on ur exp on the way... check your spacesuit and b carefull in shipyard, keep on running ;)

More seriously if you can focus on doing at least a full 1h fast run non stop each day during week. And more during weekend, u can b there in 3 weeks.
Dont forget your daily elixir (=3 sy2 or nearly full sy5 both with no boss), try to b in high dmg full team or join full team with 1 full plat enhancer or more.

Like many I didnt use plat enhancers only the free daily to reach cap and I didnt force myself.
Saw also people doin non plat marathon runs during weekend doing about 20h runs.
They reach the cap really fast without plat lol.

ninjaduck
11-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Not sure how to help since ur numbers r weird lol... :D

If I read your first post you should be at least at 18-20k after 2 weeks but you have only 8k... :p

Ur second post also could suggest u could b much high in exp lol :)

Some cyber leeches must have suck on ur exp on the way... check your spacesuit and b carefull in shipyard, keep on running ;)

More seriously if you can focus on doing at least a full 1h fast run non stop each day during week. And more during weekend, u can b there in 3 weeks.
Dont forget your daily elixir (=3 sy2 or nearly full sy5 both with no boss), try to b in high dmg full team or join full team with 1 full plat enhancer or more.

Like many I didnt use plat enhancers only the free daily to reach cap and I didnt force myself.
Saw also people doin non plat marathon runs during weekend doing about 20h runs.
They reach the cap really fast without plat lol.

sorry about the confusion... I have been 35 for three days (today is the thrid day)

Tuesday i ground to 4k exp
Wednesday i ground to 8k exp
Today (after work) im gonna grind to 12k

btw im GMT *sigh* i hate time zones :(

@starsaviour are you unemployed? LOL! i might aim for 10k at weekends but it depends on my work situation ;(

starsavior
11-10-2011, 05:19 PM
:P nothing better to do.