PDA

View Full Version : I couldnt login with my facebook account on my phone

thanya_bluegirls
04-12-2018, 03:49 PM
Hallo,
I got a problem again with my account. Suddenly this morning, I couldnt login with my fb account on my phone (android). I pressed the button 'Login & Play' (like always), but nothing happened and it won't loading to my account.
I tried to reinstall the app, restart my phone, re-login on my facebook account, but still the same.
Anyone could help me please?
Thank you.

Lojack
04-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Issues with Facebook and Google logins clear themselves up after a while once they get their act together (it's not us)

thanya_bluegirls
04-12-2018, 04:01 PM
So you mean I need to wait until it works out again or should I do something?
I was actually asking what could I do, Im not blaming you....
I could still login with my laptop through my account, only on my phone it doesnt work.
Ty

Lojack
04-12-2018, 04:21 PM
You can't do anything but wait for it

Algorhythm
04-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Same thing happen to me also
I found out that after the fb update I can't do fb logins.

The solution is to delete facebook from your Android so that you can log in to AL

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Justg
04-13-2018, 11:19 AM

The solution is to delete facebook from your Android so that you can log in to AL

You guys should all delete facebook anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/04/08/new-study-links-facebook-to-depression-but-now-we-actually-understand-why/#6f1e08c31e6d

Tippertwo
04-13-2018, 01:29 PM
You guys should all delete facebook anyway.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/04/08/new-study-links-facebook-to-depression-but-now-we-actually-understand-why/#6f1e08c31e6d

Haha, I get ya. A bunch of things are linked to depression nowadays. Same as with cancer :p. “Everything” causes cancer. In other words, you can’t fully rely on that article.

Justg
04-13-2018, 01:51 PM
Haha, I get ya. A bunch of things are linked to depression nowadays. Same as with cancer :p. “Everything” causes cancer. In other words, you can’t fully rely on that article.

It's not just that article, but I feel ya. It's a strange world these days.

But seriously, facebook is jacked up, like most social networks.

thanya_bluegirls
04-13-2018, 03:46 PM

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Ill try it :)