View Full Version : New Price on Awakening Gem in Store

Ravager
04-12-2018, 09:03 PM
With the new price of 5k for Awakening Gems, I think there needs to be adjustments to the crafting of the Awakening Gems. Many of the people I talk to just liquidate it. Should be more people liquidating it now because it takes 1 hour and 50 minutes minimum to craft from Small Incense and 2k in crafting fees. I suggest either remove craft time or 5s craft time on each step and/or remove the craft fees.

Kakashis
04-12-2018, 09:25 PM
With the new price of 5k for Awakening Gems, I think there needs to be adjustments to the crafting of the Awakening Gems. Many of the people I talk to just liquidate it. Should be more people liquidating it now because it takes 1 hour and 50 minutes minimum to craft from Small Incense and 2k in crafting fees. I suggest either remove craft time or 5s craft time on each step and/or remove the craft fees.

Not only that, it took forever to craft even one! Now it's definately not worth while to do. Wish there would be a little more reward to the farming route.

badgirlchlo
04-12-2018, 10:03 PM
im kinda confused why they did this tbh, it made users buy awakens with plat which made money for sts and now ridiculous armor awakens are even easier to get:/

thekragle
04-13-2018, 12:09 AM
Definitely seems like it will help with the whole "gold sink" issue everyone has been complaining about.