PDA

View Full Version : Officially Quit Cause of Freezing

XchilangopwnX
11-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Sadly, I think I am retiring until further notice. PL "freezings" are just too annoying. I play with 3/5 bars of 3G signal and it shows up as 2oo ping and it still freezes up when I am in pve and pvp. It just happens when I am attacking (skill usage) or when others are using their skills in pve. In pvp the game freezes up with skill usage when I begin to fight. Farming has no sense since I walk, attack, freeze, attack, freeze, dead mob, walk, attack, freeze, and the pattern just goes on and on. I have reinstalled, repatched, restarted my phone, moved to internal storage, have attempted to get the best possible signal and still no positive results. Get this though, I used to play with 2/5 bars before Halloween and my gameplay was beautiful. I hate to say this but I don't feel like playing if I am going to lag every second I attempt to grind or pvp. It just ruins the game. I will officially return to get me some winter holiday pinks (or whatever comes in winter). Until then, I am out. Hooefully by then some miracoulous thing changes and makes my game return to how it used to be. No I will not give out my gear as I plan to return and that gear has been my gamelife life's work. Goodbye community and PL will see you all come December hopefully lag-free. If anyone has these issues with a Samsung Galaxy S Mesmerize (US Cellular) with 2.3.4 Gingerbread and you have found a solution to it I beg you to please contact me and tell me your secret please. I love PL and I wish to play it like I played it before; with normal moderate lag not "every-second-of-the-time-I-get-on-lag."
I wish you all a lag-free gaming experience and may the Pinks come to all of you.

Conradin
11-09-2011, 05:57 PM
GL! Maybe don't quit, just take a break until your problem is fixed

XchilangopwnX
11-09-2011, 07:33 PM
GL! Maybe don't quit, just take a break until your problem is fixed
Yeah break until winter then if I still freeze ink be gone till DL comes out. :)

WoundedEagle
11-09-2011, 07:37 PM
How long has this been going down chil? Delete and Reinstall? & DL should not be out for a while.

Swimmingstar
11-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Did you try restarting your phone? This happened to me and I restarted and everything=fast.

MoarPewPew
11-09-2011, 09:20 PM
The PC version is right around the corner you know. :)

XchilangopwnX
11-10-2011, 06:11 AM
How long has this been going down chil? Delete and Reinstall? & DL should not be out for a while.
Ever since halloween (ever since 1.7.4). I have deleted and reintsalled but to no avail. DL well take a while but I can wait.

Did you try restarting your phone? This happened to me and I restarted and everything=fast.
Yes I have. Sadly it did not work :(

The PC version is right around the corner you know. :)

True that. Sadly I live w/o internet providers lol. They say im too far and I haven't looked into them much I may make some calls to see if any provider can provide me internet service yet.

deviousdemon
11-10-2011, 06:31 AM
i feel ya bud..!

but.. seriously.. as said above.. pls dont quit - just take a rest.

id b sad to see ya quitting!!! :(

XchilangopwnX
11-10-2011, 06:40 AM
i feel ya bud..!

but.. seriously.. as said above.. pls dont quit - just take a rest.

id b sad to see ya quitting!!! :(
Well guess yeah you're right I'll just take a break, thanks :). I'll probably visit during the holidays. Hope that the freezing lessens by then.

Barrington
11-10-2011, 06:55 AM
True that. Sadly I live w/o internet providers lol. They say im too far and I haven't looked into them much I may make some calls to see if any provider can provide me internet service yet.

if your pc has bluetooth you could try and do a bluetooth tether to get internet going through your phone

XchilangopwnX
11-10-2011, 07:01 AM

if your pc has bluetooth you could try and do a bluetooth tether to get internet going through your phone
Right, I may try using that first. I hope it isn't slow though. Well, I will just have to see :)

Econodeath
11-10-2011, 09:04 AM
I hope you don't quit as many others here have also stated.
I have noticed since my last iphone update that I am having the same issues again.
The game had stopped freezing or lag spikes as some call them for a while, but have
sadly started again. I am sure they will stop again. Hang in there. I know its
frustrating, but the devs of pl do seem to respond to issues with their games in a timely
mannor. Hope to see you out there! :)

okakabarah
11-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Sad to hear :(

On the other hand I'm pretty sure devs will fix it sonner than later, so I hope to see u when MF arrives with the new client.

Let me know when u come back. ;)

XchilangopwnX
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM
I hope you don't quit as many others here have also stated.
I have noticed since my last iphone update that I am having the same issues again.
The game had stopped freezing or lag spikes as some call them for a while, but have
sadly started again. I am sure they will stop again. Hang in there. I know its
frustrating, but the devs of pl do seem to respond to issues with their games in a timely
mannor. Hope to see you out there! :)
Thanks for your optimism :> I really hope next big update (mt fang) will possibly fix this. Then I will return to my PL state of addiction lol

Sad to hear :(

On the other hand I'm pretty sure devs will fix it sonner than later, so I hope to see u when MF arrives with the new client.

Let me know when u come back. ;)
I sure hope so oka :D I hate to leave PL behind but hey when DL comes out (probably in a year or so) you will so have to follow me there because if its like Empire of Night (STS demo trailer) or better I am so going over to DL as my main game :D