PDA

View Full Version : I have a big problem

RadicalScream
04-13-2018, 08:34 AM
I cant finish the dreameater archenemy aps which gives aps for 250aps because im level 66 now, sadly i didnt know that is for 61-65 level. im so sad right now because i want to finish all my aps and become top player soon :'( .

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Please1000x :'(

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Qevy
04-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Just a question what is dreameater and where to find him o.o i dnt wanna get the same prob

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

Ebereasider
04-13-2018, 09:03 AM
Just a question what is dreameater and where to find him o.o i dnt wanna get the same prob

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

That's the boss for level 61-65 dreamscapes. U can go there by Lying in a bed in someone's house.

PatD
04-13-2018, 09:25 AM
that is why its important to follow storyline/questline ;)

Spheresome
04-13-2018, 11:18 AM
You can. Talk to vendor in chancel of light and teleport to dreamscape map for 66k gold I believe

Ebereasider
04-13-2018, 11:42 AM
You can. Talk to vendor in chancel of light and teleport to dreamscape map for 66k gold I believe

Is that legit? I have some friends who also missed that boss; They will be very delighted if that's true.

marsu4u
04-13-2018, 11:48 AM
Is that legit? I have some friends who also missed that boss; They will be very delighted if that's true.Yep it let's u run it again if you already used your daily teleport from your bed

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

yofyo
04-13-2018, 12:00 PM
Yep it let's u run it again if you already used your daily teleport from your bed

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

its not the same
it takes you to the dreamland although doesnt let you fight the same boss as the quest suggests

Snowman Is here
04-13-2018, 05:25 PM
That's the boss for level 61-65 dreamscapes. U can go there by Lying in a bed in someone's house.

Is there anyway to disable the quest ? Im lvl66 and every time I lay on a bed I automatically get teleported to the nightmare map alone; Apparently you get an option to deny teleporting on pc but I don’t get any option on ios.

Ebereasider
04-13-2018, 06:28 PM
Is there anyway to disable the quest ? Im lvl66 and every time I lay on a bed I automatically get teleported to the nightmare map alone; Apparently you get an option to deny teleporting on pc but I don’t get any option on ios.

Complete the quest and turn it in. Next time when you lie, it will ask you if you accept the quest or not.

Snowman Is here
04-13-2018, 10:09 PM
Complete the quest and turn it in. Next time when you lie, it will ask you if you accept the quest or not.

It’s a bit difficult to complete alone, barely anyone else plays too. Hopefully the map will become more active soon or they enable an option to abandon quests.

Ebereasider
04-13-2018, 10:44 PM
It’s a bit difficult to complete alone, barely anyone else plays too. Hopefully the map will become more active soon or they enable an option to abandon quests.

Yes, you will need at least 7/8 people to complete it. Generally there are people just after the dailies reset, if there are no events going on.