View Full Version : Arlorian Egg Hunt Feedback Request

Justg
04-13-2018, 11:27 AM
I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

This is an official one in case anyone has any quick thoughts about what we should do differently next year.

Final Tallies:

Green Eggs Opened: 12,347,326
Blue Eggs Opened: 15,122,159
Purple Eggs Opened: 1,529,268
Red Eggs Opened: 8,198,810
Gold Eggs Opened: 498,668
Platinum Eggs Opened: 58,011

Bronze Tier Players: 7,873
Silver Tier Players: 5,155
Gold Tier Players: 3,243
Platinum Tier Players: 1,920

Hope you guys had a great time!

- g

Anil LK Joseph
04-13-2018, 11:29 AM
I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

This is an official one in case anyone has any quick thoughts about what we should do differently next year.

Final Tallies:

- gWew gz I got plat hehe

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Moscu
04-13-2018, 11:30 AM
Ty Mr. G, good event!
:D

IGN: Moscu

yuyie
04-13-2018, 11:30 AM

Final Tallies:

- g

Gz for All!!! For loser, dont give.. should try next yr. [emoji5][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magecleff
04-13-2018, 11:37 AM
cool Gratz to all who made to the Top LB runners

marsu4u
04-13-2018, 11:44 AM
It was an awesome event only issue was not being able to "open all" on eggs so you had to spam through them which caused so much notification spam, but apart from that one of my favourite events yet! Deserve a pat on the back Devs [emoji23]

-Marsuu

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Blazerland
04-13-2018, 11:44 AM
It was an awesome event! Twas gold draining if you do LB but i am very happy with the reward, twas worth it. A lot made millions too. It was something new though in a sense that one can be in LB without running the event map though one has to spend a lot more for it so Id like to see events like this one wherein the ones who run the map somewhat gets an incentive. Like if you destroy all the egg machines you get points so everyone might be encouraged to play and not skip machines.

Very happy with the contents of the eggs too,it definitely filled up the satchel and the mauso points definitely helped a lot. Many players can access deeper mauso chambers now. Big thumbs up for this event.

Fyrce
04-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Love event. Loved eggs. Loved all the gold distribution. Even had no problems with people skipping machines; there were plenty of people who did not skip.

Actually found it super interesting that hunting eggs was separatd from hunting points. It kept everyone much busier and gave everyone a chance at different tokens and currencies and gold.

Tippertwo
04-13-2018, 12:02 PM
You probably saw my thread, so I'm not going to go into much detail. I hate when people only go for the reds--plats and leave the others. I consider myself lucky if one person stays behind to help me. Other than that, I'm on my own. It would be much appreciated if y'all could make everyone destroy the blues and greens first before moving on. It's not as bad as on rogue and mage, but my warrior doesn't have as high DPS as my other chars so it is highly annoying. Honestly, how long, with four people in the zone, would it take to destroy one blue/green before moving on? During the beginning stages of this event, people went one by one around the map in order. Toward the middle to end they started scanning the map for high level machines. If they didn't find anything, they just up and left. See the difference from the beginning to the end?

extrapayah
04-13-2018, 12:02 PM
nice, new loot is always good, but tbh i can't find any fun in spamming clicks/taps to open thousands eggs

also 1m for unlocked crates was too much, and probably the map was lacking bonus/incentive for clearing

Ebereasider
04-13-2018, 12:09 PM
As someone already suggested somewhere, can you make it so that next time nobody can damage any blue machines, until all the green machines are destroyed; and no red machine can be damaged until all the blues are gone; and so on...

Nohealth
04-13-2018, 12:19 PM
This was definitely one of best events so far. Friendly for both type of players.
There is really nothing to complain but the gold tier reward, cottonkill was worthless because it dropped really easy. I don't know if that was intended but if you're going to make certain pet drop rate so big, it's better to replace it with something else as tier reward. I personally don't really mind, just an idea. Destroying egg machines should also give points for example green 5, blue 10, red 15, purple 20 and plat 25. That way players who actually run and work hard to get into event lb won't be in big disadvantage against players who buy the points and the place.

Thank you again for great event and the content. It was fun and challenging.

StayOnTop
04-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Great event devs, keep it up. I was entertained through the whole event.
Ign:fxft

Memo333
04-13-2018, 01:28 PM
ty sts lm happy

Motherless_Child
04-13-2018, 02:11 PM

- g

From my perspective, the main issue from the 2018 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event was the frustration caused by individuals entering maps and only breaking particular eggs and then leaving the map ("poachers").

It seems that a good adjustment for the 2019 Arlorian Egg Hunt Event (if the option to sell eggs is still in effect) would be to "not display" the egg color "before" egg destruction and have a flag appear next to or on top of the destroyed egg pile representing the egg's color (red, blue, purple, platinum, green).....

Additionally, it might be good if opening eggs counted towards LB points only and if egg machine destruction counted towards tier points only......... Machine points would be backwards, i.e. platinum = 1 point, purple = 2 points, red = 4 points, blue = 6 points, and green = 8 points..........

Just seems if the above is implemented into the next EGG Event, it would be a good combatant against the "poachers"......

Illegaly
04-13-2018, 03:01 PM
Everything in that event was good made, instead of buyable-points, LB was avail for the players that were about to spend a lot of gold for the leaderboard rewards. I really liked the gold sink idea (with awakening gems for 5k in store) maybe that will decrease actuall inflation. Not every event have to be with energies, we can have some rest with non-tiered events. Obviously I look forward for the goblin event that should appear soon *and for the speed sets :)*. Actually I hope that you are not going to change the standart, major events'es maps (like halloween, goblin, bloodgrub, that's ursoth-elondrian ofc and winter)
Keep it up and good luck! :)

Screenshotz
04-13-2018, 03:14 PM
When everyone leaves you to destroy 6 green machines by yourself...

:)

They should have made it so you can only destroy blue egg machines after destroying all the green egg machines, red egg machines after destroying all the blue egg machines etc.

My main complaint about this event. If red eggs were lootable from green egg machines I think more people would destroy them.

Abuze
04-13-2018, 05:48 PM
My main complaint about this event. If red eggs were lootable from green egg machines I think more people would destroy them.

Ppl also started skipping blue lol. The waste.

Albatroszz
04-13-2018, 09:35 PM
Wow...just wow! THE best event!
Had awesome lb plus being able to fast track my chars alot with gem/currency/lightbearer/artifact fragments etc. drops. Lightbearer, ankhs & platinum drops brilliant. I hope u do this sometimes for other events too :)

The only down side to the event was the lagggggg omg! Rip chat & pms cos too many notifications of points or drops. I had to keep logging off to reset. Maybe suggestion for next time is one notification in chat box when u exit event dungeon (eg: you have recieved 3 blue egg, 5red egg, 6green...etc). If u poof instead of use exit u can not have to see this. The only seperate notification is for plat/pet egg/vanity.

Also maybe eggs in ur inventory are stored like energy essence, just one description line & the number of them u have so u dont have to scroll through hundreds of eggs. This could also incorporate the open one or open all buttons that many have suggested also a sell one or sell all buttons if listing at auction. Again, the open all button will give u one notification with a tally of loots.

The difference in classes is also something that should be changed for event maps as it is unfair that as rogue i can clear map so fast but running my warr just takes forever. Plus others selective farming only higher egg machines then leaving. It wouldnt be problem if was free to enter map but ppl work very hard farming energy or buying it with golds or plat.

Overall, event was excellent! Gz Sts & i thank u very much. Same time for next year? Ill book week off work xD

PsychoNuke
04-13-2018, 11:01 PM
It was a great event all in all. No complaints, but I want the events to be more fair to the players who spend time to play the game.
Here is my two cents:

The Grind vs Riches: The event LB was impossible to beat for a runner even if they play 18 hours a day continuously (rough calculation), the only way to get to top 25 was to play and/or buy eggs. In future kindly give incentive points to the players who spend time to play the event to run LB.

Dont get me wrong, I am in favor of the concept of reducing the gold from rich and getting it distributed to others, but then it demotivated me to see players only logging on weekends and/or on alternate days for an hour, buy eggs and end up in top 10. How much gold did they spend to be on top 10 you ask? well around 70 to 120m (it was nothing for them TBH).

The Map Time: It took me 5 minutes to finish all machines in a Haste set party, it increased to 8 to 10 minutes if we used Lepre, or if I went solo. It was easy for a Rogue to solo the maps, a little time consuming for Mage and a nightmare for Warriors. In a nutshell: if I craft 5 energy in an hour I wish to spend those energy in 30 minutes even if I solo, may be its time to reconsider map difficulty depending on class and number of players in the instance.

The Players in Random (very broad issue):
1) The instance should only start once all players enter the instance.
2) The instance should lock immediately if a player breaks a machine (brake crates/kills mobs in other events).
3) Make players stay in the event zone to complete the instance with everyone. For example: don't display the color of the machine, it will make them destroy all of them.

Keep Event Items in Event Zone: I personally think it should be like Hugthulu event, where letters and everything only dropped inside the event zone, and not in the open world. I would appreciate if we continue on the same.

Once again, thanks for checking.

PsychoNuke
04-13-2018, 11:09 PM
Oh! I missed out on a very important point, cant edit so I post again:
Please add a "Open All" option to open all eggs of same rarity. I do not want to get a injury (RSI). Kindly consider that option for any future event(s), where we might get items in bulk that are intended to be opened. Thanks you.

Brightpink
04-13-2018, 11:42 PM
Loved the event and the goodies from the eggs. Please consider test running all chars thru event to see how difficult it is. Mage and tank have a serious disadvantage. If no rogue in random party...it takes too long to finish so ppl leave b4 it's done

arcanefid
04-14-2018, 02:53 AM
Thanks for the event. It was a pretty nice event overall.

PsychoNuke already posted what I think about this event, but I would like to repeat his third point again.

It was terrible to enter maps and see 2-3 machines already destroyed. Basically the energy was wasted because random people already got the best ones, and only Green and Blue ones were left.

Also happened the other way around, I went in a map, saw both Purple and Platinum Machines and of course destroyed them as fast as possible (to avoid disconnecting XD), and after that some players left the zone, and new guys entered that same zone after the best stuff was gone.

So yeah, event zones should definitely lock up once someone starts the run. Maybe out one of those borders like in CTF or Battlegrounds, or just make them like Timed runs.

Paw
04-14-2018, 05:17 AM
Sorry if i repeat what others have already said but heres my detailed review of the event.

Overall i thought it was a great event. The mechanics were overall great. Loved the concept of farmers farming and the rich spending. Gave everyone a chance even those who cant run a lot because of time issues.

Things that can be changed to make it better in future

This could apply to most events. Do not open map until its full and lock the zone once a certain barrier is passed like in hauntlet. It was frustrating to enter maps once eggs were destroyed

Hide the color of the machines or make them breakable in a certain order from worst to best which will stop people skipping the lower tier ones

Definitely need an open all feature as every few runs inventory was full and had to spam the eggs

A feature where we can disable notifications. They were flashing non stop and got annoying. Also couldnt follow chat most times because of them

Better gear/eggs/vanities/items in the event crates. Some very rare but desirable stuff to encourage people to open them

Gold tier exclusive egg. Cottonkill was more common than platinum eggs this event and was a poor reward for gold tier. If there was a better egg or reward you would have seen a lot more players at gold tier. This event it was Plat or nothing

Give warriors a damage buff as its not always easy to get a party

Nerf the event for lower levels as it was too difficult

Little off topic but there needs to be a tiebraker regarding those who get the "top 10" rewards as its never a top 10 anymore. Maybe make it so that in the event of a tie the person who reached the amount first gets the spot. will make the rewards more exclusive and the battle for top 10 would be a real battle and you would see a lot more competitive leaderboard rather than everyone messaging each other and agreeing to stop at a certain amount of points. Would love to see how high the points go where there isnt a possibly to tie. would certainly be interesting

Motherless_Child
04-14-2018, 06:40 AM
As others have mentioned, there was a damage imbalance.......

I bring this up because there was an "egg smasher elixir"..... Used it a couple times and it was disappointingly irrelevant.....

Would be good to see an "egg smasher elixir" that "actually" gives you a "significant", and "effective" "force of destruction" vs those pesky eggs.... LOL........ I mean, they were tier awards and they "did" wind down in town....... Should have been significant to a point where I could at least get maybe 2 solo runs out of it........

firechandra
04-14-2018, 06:47 AM
I didn't like much this event. The fact that someone can run hours and hours in map and be overtaken maybe at last second in leaderboard by someone who buys eggs seems not fair. I gained a lot of gold with this event but I didn't like that it was too repetitive and 0 skill was required. In my opinion the bunny should be killable and rarely drop something good, and should be tought to beat. The overall time of one run should be reduced. As many already said the eggs and other things fulled the inventory too fast. Less items but more valueable (= less dropped).
I liked the content of red/purple and plat eggs that I think was a good move to make people want to farm them or buy them. In my opinion points for leaderboard however should have been for destroying egg machines not opening eggs.

oneazeli
04-14-2018, 07:18 AM
1) Bunny should be killable after all machines are squandered.(Should give bunny token to trade for items and the bunny kill should rarely give bunny ears :)
2) Players with lag did not get eggs even when they were in zone as fighting. As a compensation to not give eggs to non-active player in zone(which was right), if I had a lag for 1k at some instance and the machine was killed at this precise moment, the machine didn't drop eggs for me.
3) The eggs should not be tradeable.
4) Increase inventory to 750 or next time add bulk open and storage as [Blue Egg x50] etc.
5) Buff the bunny. Didn't kill players no matter how hard he tried.( Did stun insanely though).
6) Make players kill all machines in map.
7) The various tokens added as part of blue/red egg rewards were awesome. Keep that as is.
8) Why are tier points not made public before start of event? Any strategic reason for that? My suggestion is to make them public, since they are set in guild motd anyway, so good to have this info from the start.
9) Eat and sleep guys. You work too hard. I don't know how you manage to roll out these events every week, but its been super awesome! Especially the last two events. Loving it so far and hoping for more! Keep it up :)

oneazeli
04-14-2018, 07:21 AM
Also nerf drop rate of cotton kill and mini buns. They were going for 110g. Lol.

Andrei Emnace
04-14-2018, 10:28 AM
congrats all

Snowman Is here
04-14-2018, 04:50 PM
I think the damage issue for both Warrior and Mage classes was mainly because the event’s bane item only gave a shield to stuns, not stats buff like most other event’s bane items.

In future events more test runs with all classes individually should be taken to insure it is balanced. Stat buffs should always be included in event bane items imo

Avaree
04-14-2018, 07:29 PM
Fun event, many pros already mentioned, highlight of the event for me was the loot found in the eggs :
Plat drops
Maus points
Rune fragments
Ankhs
Planar fragments

Cons:

Pt grinders vs pt buyer. I support the idea of egg machines giving pts to those who grind. If this is not possible to impliment, make some of the eggs as stash/acc bound.
Plat puple poachers: lock the event room after mob egg hp bar is present.
Too many mini bun buns and pink cottonkill eggs.

In regards too outside of the event, egg drops, that drop rate seemed adequate. Energy essence was good, even found essence dropped bettet in maus. Over all, I was pleased (-minus the pt buy/grind), adding the plat eggs with a high chance of plat being looted was a great was to give back to the community.

Paw
04-14-2018, 07:42 PM
Something regarding events and in a way regarding the game progression as a whole. Underhaul and Glintstone are great in design and so was Mausoleum and even this Egg event. But what ive noticed is that the "harder" the maps are getting the more we are getting stunned. There must be another way to make maps more difficult than to add non stop stuns. Non stop Stuns in Maus and Underhaul doesnt make the game harder. Just makes it more annoying and restricts us to certain pets and builds to counter this. Gets boring using Jugg and Nekro every time i attempt Elite underhaul with my tank for example. There must be another way.

Glixr
04-15-2018, 01:46 PM
I really enjoyed the event! Being able to stash the eggs made crafting more bearable across alts and allowed me to reach plat level and the drops were nice, with the exception of the glut of those Bun Bun locked eggs.

There were 3 main issues with the event map rules:
1. Instance starting before all 4 characters were in and players leaving map after cherry-picking the top machines. So many times I missed plat/purp machines simply because I joined 4th. Lots of those times, it seemed like an original map runner had left after destroying the top machines, on first entering the map I was seeing multiple smoldering machines. I like the idea above that instance doesn't start until 4 chars enters and that instance locks (nobody can leave) until all machines are destroyed. Another way to get folks to stay to end is that eggs drop all at once at end of map once all machines have been disabled in large system explosion of eggs.

2. Speed set players should be segregated from rest of players. Non-speed set players have also spent millions on our gear, it isn't fair for them to zip right to plat and purp and destroy before the rest can even get one hit on machine. Let them run separately or make their sets useless in event maps.

3. This was the worst/most abused of all...Players running 2 chars per map with multiple devices/players just standing there opening their eggs so that max number of active attacks was 3. Multi-device dudes just kept shifting their 2nd char close to the current machine to get the drops. Why should someone get double the eggs and only spend half the potions I do? Also, it seemed like the drops were much better if all players were actively attacking, so quality of drops was not as good for all. Make each char's egg drops dependent on consistent and continuous attack damage and don't allow eggs to be opened in event area.

Terrific event overall, but making it a bit more fair would be an amazing improvement next year!

ChaoticG
04-15-2018, 04:38 PM
It was a great event all in all. No complaints, but I want the events to be more fair to the players who spend time to play the game.
Here is my two cents:

The Grind vs Riches: The event LB was impossible to beat for a runner even if they play 18 hours a day continuously (rough calculation), the only way to get to top 25 was to play and/or buy eggs. In future kindly give incentive points to the players who spend time to play the event to run LB.

Dont get me wrong, I am in favor of the concept of reducing the gold from rich and getting it distributed to others, but then it demotivated me to see players only logging on weekends and/or on alternate days for an hour, buy eggs and end up in top 10. How much gold did they spend to be on top 10 you ask? well around 70 to 120m (it was nothing for them TBH).

The Map Time: It took me 5 minutes to finish all machines in a Haste set party, it increased to 8 to 10 minutes if we used Lepre, or if I went solo. It was easy for a Rogue to solo the maps, a little time consuming for Mage and a nightmare for Warriors. In a nutshell: if I craft 5 energy in an hour I wish to spend those energy in 30 minutes even if I solo, may be its time to reconsider map difficulty depending on class and number of players in the instance.

The Players in Random (very broad issue):
1) The instance should only start once all players enter the instance.
2) The instance should lock immediately if a player breaks a machine (brake crates/kills mobs in other events).
3) Make players stay in the event zone to complete the instance with everyone. For example: don't display the color of the machine, it will make them destroy all of them.

Keep Event Items in Event Zone: I personally think it should be like Hugthulu event, where letters and everything only dropped inside the event zone, and not in the open world. I would appreciate if we continue on the same.

Once again, thanks for checking.

Strongly back up the first bullet point. I spent countless hours per day (for some days it was almost the whole day farming) and I got kicked off the LB at the end of the event after staying on it the entire event just because a bunch of people tied places with each other and people also just bought and opened eggs. Extremely unfair for people who didn't buy eggs and just ran event and put time in like me. No incentive to play it if rich people just outright win. Very big problem with this event was that you got no extra points for breaking machines which really gave no reason to run the event if you didn't have time and had money to buy points.

Prettylicious
04-15-2018, 08:20 PM
Little off topic but there needs to be a tiebraker regarding those who get the "top 10" rewards as its never a top 10 anymore. Maybe make it so that in the event of a tie the person who reached the amount first gets the spot. will make the rewards more exclusive and the battle for top 10 would be a real battle and you would see a lot more competitive leaderboard rather than everyone messaging each other and agreeing to stop at a certain amount of points. Would love to see how high the points go where there isnt a possibly to tie. would certainly be interesting

I totally agree with this idea. Its some sort of manipulation of LB if runners would just do a tie. It would totally make the LB more competitive. But not just top 10 but the entire top 50.

PsychoNuke
04-15-2018, 09:52 PM

I totally agree with this idea. Its some sort of manipulation of LB if runners would just do a tie. It would totally make the LB more competitive. But not just top 10 but the entire top 50.

+1.
Lets remove tie politics from the LB. Lets get tie breakers. Lets be Fair.

Tippertwo
04-15-2018, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I liked this event for farming egg purposes, but let's be honest. You all made cottonkill drops common, so now they're 200g in auct. A lv1 player could buy that. And it was for gold tier. Why would a person work all the way up to gold tier just for something that sells 200g in auction? Don't you think they would like something a bit more "rare" than something that drops constantly for all their hard work? All in all, great event (besides me getting ditched in zones half the time and looting cottonkill eggs constantly)

Eagleye
04-15-2018, 11:08 PM
One thing I really dislike is not having some sort of event boss to kill. Even if it takes 5 seconds to beat it just adds that extra touch that makes running events fun.
Overall the event was alright. I will say I’m a Big fan of heroic cottontails design. By far my favorite pet aesthetically. Any animal/humanoid type pets that wield weapons are awesome.

Alexander Nolasco
04-16-2018, 02:10 AM
Cool jjeje

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

PatD
04-16-2018, 07:30 AM
That event was wonderful! got some very good stuff for all kind of player! got almost 10k ankhs, 7-8k respec and huge amount of almost all token in my satchel just by running lb!
only thing i would change is to give some bonus points for destroying all machine in map, to force ppl destroying green and blue machine. And maybe the reward for tier should be a little more to push ppl for it. But overall i have really enjoy this event!!

PS: I can fly!!! :))))

Luciano Lobo
04-16-2018, 10:43 PM
I'm just gonna say that too much mini-bun lockeds, too much cottonkills, and no bonus points or special boss for destroying all egg machines. Better you guys have an idea in what to do with that excess items like crafting better locked from minis or better pet from lot of eggs.

~LUCKYLOBO

Majin
04-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Just 10x points for breaking egg machine of that colour

Green machine 10
Blue machine 20
Red machine 40
Etc etc..

That will inspire players to break all machines (I was intentionally ignoring picking green eggs cos overloaded inventory) but breaking machine for points will be good. And also good reward for farmers vs buyers.

Or add equal points in looting the same egg as opening that egg..

Or grant tokens for breaking machine... So u want token item? Go farm..

nmircheva
04-17-2018, 05:51 AM
[QUOTE=Justg;2813310]I know a few of you have already put up feedback threads, we definitely have those bookmarked.

Final Tallies:

- g[/
number 11 is not very happy here ofc [emoji16]
Points for actually breakin the machines it’s a great idea for next year
Btw awesome new aps, tyvm for that https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180417/66eb9ce352e74f49be07538621e023aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross
04-17-2018, 08:09 AM
My opinion about the event:

Tips:
- Next time give something back to the players who actually run the event. My idea is to also earn points when destroying a machine and/or to increase the chance to re-roll for better loot when destroying a certain amount of machines, so not tier bound loot chance which doesn't seperate 'gold spenders' and 'event runners'.

Tops:
- I was actually happy to have an event where the players don't have to run countless hours to keep up on the LB. I ended up in top 10 myself without wasting many hours each day to compete against people who play the game for hours and hours daily.
- The rewards were great and worth spending gold for.

DmgDealer
04-18-2018, 06:05 AM
That event was good, however there was 2 bad things:
1. This event was only good for rogues, why would I pt with warriors or mages in this event?
2. Plat tier was too easy to achieve, took me only 3 days to get there without spending any gold.

BRYBE
04-18-2018, 07:23 PM
i wish sts make energy essence can be looted from egg machine and maybe energy kit(as a rare drop) from purple and platinum egg machines?

BRYBE
04-18-2018, 07:29 PM
i wish sts make energy essence can be looted from egg machine and maybe energy kit(as a rare drop) from purple and platinum egg machines?

*cant edit*
at least farmers can endlessly farm to compete with those buyers :) (except if sts thinking to make this game 100% p2p :3)

Xxkayakxx
04-19-2018, 02:38 AM
That event was good, however there was 2 bad things:
1. This event was only good for rogues, why would I pt with warriors or mages in this event?
2. Plat tier was too easy to achieve, took me only 3 days to get there without spending any gold.

3 days just farming is really a good time! How many hours/day?!

BRYBE
04-19-2018, 04:20 AM
3 days just farming is really a good time! How many hours/day?!
Prob 72 hours e.e

Xxkayakxx
04-19-2018, 05:19 AM
Prob 72 hours e.e

Make sense xD
Took me 6-7 days 3/4 hours/day to reach plat, the big issue is energy craft time. Being effective ( clock alarm each hour as I do) you can craft 50/60 energy/day but 30/40 is more likely. With 100 runs plat was achievable, but time to farm energies and event would be 10/12 hours/day I guess.....
That’s why I’m asking :)

Ehleeought
04-23-2018, 02:45 AM
I apologize ahead of time if any of these have already been stated.

1. Once all egg machines are destroyed, Bun-Bun becomes available to fight. This would incentivisze players to destroy all machines, rather than cherry-picking the purple and platinum ones.

2. Locked Crate of Bun-bun felt like a waste of money and platinum. The possible prizes were enticing, but after opening 40+ and not receiving a single item from the top-tier, I felt cheated of my money. I know it's a game of chance, but it seemed like more of a money-grab with a very low rate of winning.

3. As others have stated, destroying egg machines should give event points rather than opening eggs. This would prevent the more wealthy players from buying their way to the top of the leaderboards and reward the players who actually participate in the event.

4. Not everyone wants to participate in the event, so having eggs drop all throughout Arlor could be a bit annoying when you're trying to farm for other drops instead. Plus, the quest to find 300 eggs, just to be rewarded another random egg (usually blue, green, or red in most cases) isn't much of a reward for the grind.

Despite some gripes, overall, I had a positive experience with this event. It gave players like myself a chance to make some easy gold and stock up on some helpful items (Ankhs, Respec scrolls, Order points, etc.).

Oakmaiden
04-23-2018, 08:40 AM
One simple solution, the Boss only appears after all eggs r broken. The Boss has a chance to drop something desirable.

Neebaquto
04-24-2018, 04:11 PM
I like this event, made lots of golds

DmgDealer
04-25-2018, 06:07 AM
Sorry for late reply. When events started I played around 15 hours a day.

I wish there was a tier for hardcore grinders like me xD

vVudiogiVv
04-25-2018, 08:58 AM
Good event!

TipsyLife
04-25-2018, 04:27 PM
"open all" on eggs

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Zynzyn
04-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Feedback about event pet Cottonkill:

Cottonkills passive ability at lv 1 starts with chance to reduce enemy armor by 5% for 6 secs. I thought that leveling it up to 10 and then 15, will change the passive ability- the amount of armor reduced will go higher but it stays 5%. Wondering.. at what level does the passive ability change? Is it a bug for it to stay only 5% since Blinky (a much older pet) has a passive ability that reduces 20% armor and it seems odd that Cottonkill passive is just 5%.

Does the passive ability have anything else that is not mentioned?

Viscral
05-23-2018, 05:29 PM
Nyimaaak sambil saoor :v

Dakovich
05-27-2018, 01:54 AM
thanks
/11 chars