PDA

View Full Version : Blessings

Jilsponie
04-14-2018, 02:14 PM
Do we not get notifications for when our blessings are ready anymore? I've missed mine twice this week for the first time in years.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Chill
04-17-2018, 05:28 PM
I still get notifications

Nipunsky
04-17-2018, 08:31 PM
I still get notificationsYeah... I don't get notifications

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Random mage
04-17-2018, 10:54 PM
Niether do i

Jilsponie
04-18-2018, 02:23 PM
I still get notificationsDo you use android or Apple?

yannjoel
04-19-2018, 12:06 PM
I dont get notifications on andoird anymore while i still get them on ios :D

Jilsponie
04-19-2018, 12:09 PM
I dont get notifications on andoird anymore while i still get them on ios :DAwesome, looks like it's just android having a problem then, glad someone used both :D

Draebatad
04-21-2018, 04:54 PM
Do we not get notifications for when our blessings are ready anymore? I've missed mine twice this week for the first time in years.

If nothing else, setting a reminder on your phone will do the job.

Jilsponie
04-21-2018, 05:00 PM
If nothing else, setting a reminder on your phone will do the job.Omg thanks so much for the common sense suggestion a week after we figured out it's an android only problem!

Draebatad
04-22-2018, 02:22 PM
Hahaha, glad to be of service. :)

Nipunsky
04-25-2018, 07:49 PM
Hahaha, glad to be of service. :)Thanks doe. I use an alarm for it now ;_;

Jilsponie
04-27-2018, 10:04 PM
Unfortunately that doesn't work for all of us, if I'm at work and the alarm goes off, i shut it off, keep working, and forget about it. When we had notifications, I'd see the reminder to collect my blessings when i got a break. Just fixing it would be best imo. Sts is losing money as of now, my day off is tomorrow, and i was planning on buying platinum to farm the new maps, but without a combo blessing it can become expensive and pointless.
Thanks doe. I use an alarm for it now ;_;

plpr
04-28-2018, 01:36 AM
Unfortunately that doesn't work for all of us, if I'm at work and the alarm goes off, i shut it off, keep working, and forget about it. When we had notifications, I'd see the reminder to collect my blessings when i got a break. Just fixing it would be best imo. Sts is losing money as of now, my day off is tomorrow, and i was planning on buying platinum to farm the new maps, but without a combo blessing it can become expensive and pointless.

There are apps where you can set text reminders that pop up as notifications any day any minute you want literally the same thing as an app notification.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Burningdex
04-28-2018, 05:52 AM
EDIT: jsut reread thread, i see it's an android issue, my bad. (disregard image, idk how to remove attachments on phone)

is the the notification dictated by whether or not you've completed the quest in the second chapter of forest haven right at the start of the map? maybe that allows you to get notifications? Perhaps that sets the flag for notifications?

Jilsponie
04-28-2018, 08:02 AM
Nah, i always received them on this device up until recent updates, the only thing that has changed is i updated pl in Google play.
EDIT: jsut reread thread, i see it's an android issue, my bad. (disregard image, idk how to remove attachments on phone)

is the the notification dictated by whether or not you've completed the quest in the second chapter of forest haven right at the start of the map? maybe that allows you to get notifications? Perhaps that sets the flag for notifications?

Jilsponie
04-28-2018, 08:06 AM
Why not just fix the problem? It's been 2 weeks since it was pointed out lol
There are apps where you can set text reminders that pop up as notifications any day any minute you want literally the same thing as an app notification.

yannjoel
04-30-2018, 03:25 AM
Why not just fix the problem? It's been 2 weeks since it was pointed out lol

Yes :D Still waiting for a fix. But mabye it doesnt even appear on every android device or it is just the android version we use.

I am sure that they looked into it but it's really hard to fix a bug if you can't reproduce it :/

Nipunsky
04-30-2018, 05:27 AM
Yeah... It's really hard now. I have missed nearly every single blessing. Mainly because I'm generally not free at the exact time i took the blessing a day before. Or i simply forget about it. With the notifications, it was easy to just log on for the blessings.
Missed a lot of runs with my friends due to this ;-;
Hope it gets fixed soon

Jilsponie
05-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Still haven't been able to farm a set because i keep missing my blessings...

Draebatad
05-02-2018, 12:38 PM
How difficult is it to set reminders or alarms of various types as discussed above until such time as STS has a chance to review the reported issue? I'm on Android, no notifications and no missed blessings. Take some self initiative in the interim, so you don't continue to miss out on farming :/

As Plpr said, perhaps check into this if alarms and reminders don't do it for you.