PDA

View Full Version : New Cap Pet

jackelpl1035
04-15-2018, 02:33 AM
Dear Cinco,
This is my idea for new cap pet, hope you would like it![emoji6][emoji16][emoji16]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180415/9acada117264fcd66e378d75e97e534e.jpg

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

TheUnity
04-15-2018, 09:11 AM
cinco sure work on new pet already >.< because dev/psyko cannot use in high level at the moment.

mezem
04-15-2018, 01:37 PM
cinco sure work on new pet already >.< because dev/psyko cannot use in high level at the moment.
I hope its high lvl only pet, or needs dev to craft it.

NukeDragon
04-17-2018, 10:02 AM
I think a great idea would be making pets somewhat evolvable. Like at level 1 have a choice of getting a pet for like 10 plat to level up as you move on through your own levels. Stats be like your own stats increasing by level but helps out in the long run.

Draebatad
04-17-2018, 01:17 PM
Prior to the 105 expansion, the idea of evolving the dev and psyko pets to dev+ and psyko+ using the latko pet has already been suggested a few times, adding a modest but worthy bump to the pet buffs and/or adding some other unique stats. This would spur more Oktal pet sales generating more revenue for the studio and give us something a little more op/different to play around with in the buffed pets category. Or alternatively, using a dev/psyko pet, plus a latko and the 105 cap vanity pet/crafted fast cap pet to make an entirely new pair of Loco pets that offer buffs in all pve zones works, too, haha. Keep in mind, the general idea was not to use buffed pets in the myx maze campaign per the discussions between STS and the community, however STS just made two pet-friendly plat maps, Myx hyper maze and the Maxx cave (thank you for this, STS). While either new pet approach would be fun, at the end of the day, I'm very happy with the new campaign, our current pets and the fact that they work in these two premium maps. I'm good either way. :)