PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin AA not stuns bosses (And other pets too)

soon
04-15-2018, 08:52 AM
After the recent updates. I realized that Kelvin AA does not work on bosses. Also Vlad's normal attack does not stun bosses. Are these changes related to Toxic changes? Toxic AA also does not stun bosses.

Nohealth
04-15-2018, 10:48 AM
I think all stun pets have that problem

Lojack
04-17-2018, 10:26 AM
Unless it says "stuns bosses" in the description, it isn't supposed to.

If Kelvin ever did, it was a bug.

Nohealth
04-17-2018, 11:29 AM

If Kelvin ever did, it was a bug.Then it was bug that lasted really long time. He did since I remember and I joined around cap 36... Well I guess my sammy got pretty useless now?

extrapayah
04-17-2018, 02:55 PM
oh wow, so all type of stuns are pretty useless now?

first is the effect can't be prolonged if another stun kicks in (contrast to ice and other debuffs), making everything has no effect if enemies are stunned by 100% stun of fireball, and now, no other stun are more effective than 3/4 secs cd of fireball. and worse, gale's push dan trap pull don't work after fireball stun, are these mechanics also intended?

soon
04-17-2018, 08:03 PM

If Kelvin ever did, it was a bug.

About kelvin, from the beginning of the game he did it. It was a common strategy to planar tombs. It saved me from hit kill bosses.

Watch this level 41 video. The boss is interrupted by Kelvin's AA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzI2haDzQ-M&feature=youtu.be

Xxkayakxx
04-17-2018, 11:28 PM
About kelvin, from the beginning of the game he did it. It was a common strategy to planar tombs. It saved me from hit kill bosses.

Watch this level 41 video. The boss is interrupted by Kelvin's AA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzI2haDzQ-M&feature=youtu.be

I confirm that Kelvin was common way to deal with planar tomb 1 boss, waiting for 7th or 8th “ring of fire” around him to stun. If not, dealing with the one-shot-one-kill towers was almost impossible.....

vfreakhun
04-18-2018, 02:38 PM
Kelvin will not stun bosses anymore?
Hmm.
Game is changing.

Fyrce
04-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Hmmm interesting. What DOES say stuns bosses?

slaaayerrr
04-19-2018, 06:29 AM
waiting for 7th or 8th “ring of fire” around him to stun. If not, dealing with the one-shot-one-kill towers was almost impossible.....
if deal too much dmg while boss has red zone - it will stun him in the end and will be no "oneshotting towers", and it was working at 41lvl also, without kelvin or other stunning pets

Xxkayakxx
04-21-2018, 12:27 AM
if deal too much dmg while boss has red zone - it will stun him in the end and will be no "oneshotting towers", and it was working at 41lvl also, without kelvin or other stunning pets

So no stun pet but rogue ...pet at the time xD