PDA

View Full Version : 1 ½? year break and coming back.

MegaVordred
04-17-2018, 10:00 AM
Greetings fellow players!;

You may not know me but I used to play this game alot!

Really fun game where I always kept grinding during those locked crates from jarl haha! I'm Megavordred. former High Society member under Baron. I'm not quite sure if I consider myself a AL Veteran but my account is pretty old. I'm a lvl 50 (I left the game when the lvl cap was lvl 51) Warrior.

I don't have decent stuff atm because I either traded them and want a fresh start!

I'm very sure the game undergo many changes while I was gone. I wish this game has more content than as before. I also realized they removed all my friends in my friends list haha.

Anyways;
I wanted to share my past experience and introduce myself. Add me ign MegaVordred. I wanna learn what's new in the game cheer!

Vordred out.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Zojak
04-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Welcome back :)

MegaVordred
04-17-2018, 10:35 AM
Welcome back :)Haha. At the moment. I'm ingame and I have no clue what to do lol. I'm really outdated and need a lending hand haha

Tippertwo
04-17-2018, 10:39 AM
Haha :) np bro, I just left for a year and came back a few weeks ago. I’m still learning new things too. Ign: Tippertwo ... glad to see you coming back!

MegaVordred
04-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Haha :) np bro, I just left for a year and came back a few weeks ago. I’m still learning new things too. Ign: Tippertwo ... glad to see you coming back!Added!

Azerothraven
04-18-2018, 04:02 AM
Hi,

Handsumlegend here. Feel free to add me in-game and I can help online.

Until then, feel free to read all the guides I wrote in new player section and they will help you immensely.

Refersher: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409624-Returning-Player-s-Guide-to-Arcane-legend

MegaVordred
04-18-2018, 05:10 AM
Hi,

Handsumlegend here. Feel free to add me in-game and I can help online.

Until then, feel free to read all the guides I wrote in new player section and they will help you immensely.

Refersher: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?409624-Returning-Player-s-Guide-to-Arcane-legendMuch thanks!, I'll read it :)

Edit:
I also added you!

Avaree
04-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Welcome back mate!

My first words of advice is don't do trust tests, use the forum for research, and seek advice of old mates who still play.

Fyrce
04-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Oh interesting. Maybe you two should write about what new things you first noticed, new things you discovered, new things you found confusing, and new things you enjoy!

Welcome back!

Xxkayakxx
04-19-2018, 05:48 AM
I think you are coming back at right time :) developers are putting more effort then ever in game and events are really good!
If you like grinding.....AL will make you really happy XD
As Handsumlegends already said, he and others wrote down really helpful guides, so consult them all to have a good reference ;)
If I can advise, go asap to endgame. This is where Sts if focusing with equip/events/pvp/new contents.

I’m usually busy running Mausoleum for Aps but feel free to ask for help/advise in game :)

Welcome back!

MegaVordred
04-20-2018, 01:15 AM
I think you are coming back at right time :) developers are putting more effort then ever in game and events are really good!
If you like grinding.....AL will make you really happy XD
As Handsumlegends already said, he and others wrote down really helpful guides, so consult them all to have a good reference ;)
If I can advise, go asap to endgame. This is where Sts if focusing with equip/events/pvp/new contents.

I’m usually busy running Mausoleum for Aps but feel free to ask for help/advise in game :)

Welcome back!Thanks for the greeting!
Endgame you mean the somberholt map area? Yeah grinding my lvl atm. I need to be atleast lvl 54 at minimum. I don't get the new Artifact Item thing aswell. And the awakening thing on the items. Add me IGN MegaVordred

Xxkayakxx
04-20-2018, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the greeting!
Endgame you mean the somberholt map area? Yeah grinding my lvl atm. I need to be atleast lvl 54 at minimum. I don't get the new Artifact Item thing aswell. And the awakening thing on the items. Add me IGN MegaVordred

Endgame I mean level 66. And Somber/Mausoleum are maps that deserve to be grinded as the new gold source of the game (with gold loot awakening). I kindly advise to be 57 to start somber. From 56 to 57 there is a huge difference in stats thanks go legendary equip (damage and armor especially).
About exping, you know there are dailies that gives you many exp points. Run all of them without returning, open a 60% exp elixir and return them all at once. You get 60% more exp! (Obviusly if you can afford elixir!!)

Artifact is just another piece of equipment for better stats. We had couple events that gave us some of them.
Awakenings are tye opportunity Sts gave us to increase features of each piece of equip (but armor atm). You can awaken an item with awakening elixir and reawaken it with awakening gems. You can check in game which awakens you can get from each piece of equipments (don’t remember the click sequence atm but easy to find out if you try).

MegaVordred
04-20-2018, 05:39 AM
Endgame I mean level 66. And Somber/Mausoleum are maps that deserve to be grinded as the new gold source of the game (with gold loot awakening). I kindly advise to be 57 to start somber. From 56 to 57 there is a huge difference in stats thanks go legendary equip (damage and armor especially).
About exping, you know there are dailies that gives you many exp points. Run all of them without returning, open a 60% exp elixir and return them all at once. You get 60% more exp! (Obviusly if you can afford elixir!!)

Artifact is just another piece of equipment for better stats. We had couple events that gave us some of them.
Awakenings are tye opportunity Sts gave us to increase features of each piece of equip (but armor atm). You can awaken an item with awakening elixir and reawaken it with awakening gems. You can check in game which awakens you can get from each piece of equipments (don’t remember the click sequence atm but easy to find out if you try).Doing the XP thing atm! Can I add you in-game?

Xxkayakxx
04-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Doing the XP thing atm! Can I add you in-game?

Sure! :)
11charsssss

MegaVordred
04-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Sure! :)
11charsssssyour IGN is xxKayakxx or 11charsssss .3.