PDA

View Full Version : DARK LEGENDS 6th Birthday Extravaganza Preview

Cinco
04-17-2018, 11:48 AM

"SIX YEARS DEAD"
Celebrating Dark Legends 6th Birthday!
NEW Cerulean Royalty Bundle - a dark blue variant of the Sanguine Set available in the Store! Includes top, trousers and a silver and sapphire crown (for men and women).
Wear the full set to unlock the "Six Years Dead" Achievement and earn the golden "6 6 6" title!

ALL NEW "BLOOD BEACH" Event!
Weary and soul-crushed after six years of unmitigated defeat, the Hunters of Carvina are desperate to restore their power and pride. In a concerted effort to boost their morale the Hunters have organized a secret retreat to the beach resort of Gul Drago. But their plans for a sunny, fun frolick, free of undead will not go to plan... for the Vampire Nation, aware of the Hunters' secret vacation, has concocted "Operation: Blood Beach" - an audacious daylight slaughter! Armed with powerful sun protection (SPF 6000), Vampires mount a surprise attack on the unsuspecting sun-bathers in furtherance of their evil agenda!

167694 167695
To get started: talk to Bodie on the street behind the Subway. Then talk with Jewel to hitch a ride to the beach. Be sure to grab a bottle of Sunscreen (or you'll burn to a crisp).

No Plat? No problem... search Carvina for Don Ibanez, the 'Beach Bum,' and loot his extra Sunscreen (and a special Achievement).

MIDNIGHT BEACH PARTY
When the daytime operation is complete, speak with Bodie again and return to the beach for a late-night, sun-safe shin-dig on the warm sands of Gul Drago.

Plus...

ALL NEW "SUMMER SWIMWEAR" fashions for 2018!
A pair of fresh ensembles in the Store for your summer beach outings:
The captivating "Blue Bikini Beachwear" and the classic "Red Swimwear" can both be purchased for Platinum.

ALL NEW "SUMMER SWIMWEAR" loot and Achievements!
Look for the Red Bikini, the Blue Classic Swimwear, and the racy 'Leviathong' swimsuit (in both blue and red) during the daylight 'Blood Beach' onslaught.
Loot the Summer Sunshade hat, the Surf Skimmer hat and the Bathing Bonnets to complete your swim fashion Achievements!
COLLECT ALL SIX Swim Fashion Achievements to unlock the blood red 'LEVIATHAN' title!

But that's not all...

"THE LORD OF STORMS" Relic Weapons and Achievement:
NEW Level 46 Relic Weapons with special Lightning Procs can be found in the Store!
"Lightning Trisula of Vajra" with chance for paralyzing 'Lightning Lockdown' effect.
"Electric Centipede of Arevata" with chance for magical 'Electric Leech' effect.
"Storm Khanda of Yndra" with chance for devastating 'Storm Strike' effect.
COLLECT ALL THREE to unlock the 'Lord of Storms' Achievement, Title and "Sparky the Electric Wisp" Pet!

"THE GRIN REAPER" Bandana masks:
To commemorate their beach retreat the Hunters' created a unique design for their bandana masks. Called the 'Grin Reaper,' these masks sport a vicious Vampiric smile. Black, White, Blue and Red versions available to loot!

NEW "FORBIDDEN" Hairstyle colors:
By request! Special 'Forbidden' hair color variations for female Vampires: Chestnut brown, Sapphire blue, Golden blonde and red Rose!

ELUSIVE "DAYLIGHT CRUSADER" Outfit:
(Originally requested for Winter... but didn't make the cut.)
Look for the (very) rare all-white 'Daylight Crusader' items to drop from Blood Beach bosses! Wear all pieces to unlock the 'Daywalker' Title.

SPECIAL "RED SUN SHADOW" Relic Gem
A new Level 46 Shadow Gem can be looted in the event zone!
Excellent stats plus +3% item re-roll chance and +15% run speed when equipped!

This event runs from April 19th to the 26th.

MrWizardlord
04-17-2018, 12:11 PM
Woohoo Awesome!!

Santosh Elangadi
04-17-2018, 12:19 PM

"SIX YEARS DEAD"
NEW Cerulean Royaly Bundle - a dark blue variant of the Sanguine Set available in the Store! Includes top, trousers and a silver and sapphire crown (for men and women).
Wear the full set to unlock the "Six Years Dead" Achievement and earn the golden "6 6 6" title!

Weary and soul-crushed after six years of unmitigated defeat, the Hunters of Carvina are desperate to restore their power and pride. In a concerted effort to boost their morale the Hunters have organized a secret retreat to the beach resort of Gul Drago. But their plans for a sunny, fun frolick, free of undead will not go to plan... for the Vampire Nation, aware of the Hunters' secret vacation, has concocted "Operation: Blood Beach" - an audacious daylight slaughter! Armed with powerful sun protection (SPF 6000), Vampires mount a surprise attack on the unsuspecting sun-bathers in furtherance of their evil agenda!

167694 167695
To get started: talk to Bodie on the street behind the Subway. Then talk with Jewel to hitch a ride to the beach. Be sure to grab a bottle of Sunscreen (or you'll burn to a crisp).

No Plat? No problem... search Carvina for Don Ibanez, the 'Beach Bum,' and loot his extra Sunscreen (and a special Achievement).

MIDNIGHT BEACH PARTY
When the daytime operation is complete, speak with Bodie again and return to the beach for a late-night, sun-safe shin-dig on the warm sands of Gul Drago.

Plus...

The captivating "Blue Bikini Beachwear" and the classic "Red Swimwear" can both be purchased for Platinum.

Look for the Red Bikini, the Blue Classic Swimwear, and the racy 'Leviathong' swimsuit (in both blue and red) during the daylight 'Blood Beach' onslaught.
Loot the Summer Sunshade hat, the Surf Skimmer hat and the Bathing Bonnets to complete your swim fashion Achievements!
COLLECT ALL SIX Swim Fashion Achievements to unlock the blood red 'LEVIATHAN' title!

But that's not all...

NEW Level 46 Relic Weapons with special Lightning Procs can be found in the Store!
"Lightning Trisula of Vajra" with chance for paralyzing 'Lightning Lockdown' effect.
"Electric Centipede of Arevata" with chance for magical 'Electric Leech' effect.
COLLECT ALL THREE to unlock the 'Lord of Storms' Achievement, Title and "Sparky the Electric Wisp" Pet!

To commemorate their beach retreat the Hunters' created a unique design for their bandana masks. Called the 'Grin Reaper,' these masks sport a vicious Vampiric smile. Black, White, Blue and Red versions available to loot!

By request! Special 'Forbidden' hair color variations for female Vampires: Chestnut brown, Sapphire blue, Golden blonde and red Rose!

This event is planned to run one (1) week starting this Thursday afternoon (Texas time).Very surprising and cannot wait ..thank you Cinco for amazing lightning weapons.

Adamizsilly
04-17-2018, 12:42 PM

"SIX YEARS DEAD"
NEW Cerulean Royaly Bundle - a dark blue variant of the Sanguine Set available in the Store! Includes top, trousers and a silver and sapphire crown (for men and women).

167694 167695

MIDNIGHT BEACH PARTY

Plus...

But that's not all...

This event is planned to run one (1) week starting this Thursday afternoon (Texas time).

wow... so much stuff... starting to feel overwhelmed lol. Thank you though :) really loving the blue (fave color!) sang set, nice to see the crown being featured for both genders. with so much to get/farm I hope a week will be enough for this event!

A friend has suggested to make 46 gems please and replace the black color of medallion/bracelet to rainbow.

japan
04-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Thank you Cinco this looks great!!

sdkiller
04-17-2018, 01:32 PM
Yay will enjoy this event thank u cinco *-*
I wonder if any lvl 46 gems are coming or not...

japan
04-17-2018, 02:21 PM
Cinco do you think you could increase our outfit preset slots from 4 to 8 or something
We have so much vanity from these events but it's annoying having to go through all your items to find the parts of each set

Tinkerbelldoll
04-17-2018, 02:42 PM
Those bathing suit outfits are so cute ! Can’t wait 😁

Mezderak
04-17-2018, 04:02 PM
Thank you :)

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

loveallppl
04-18-2018, 12:45 AM
Cool... Thank you cinco ;)

Cuatro
04-18-2018, 03:06 AM
yay blue Sanguine set! what's next? white version of the Dark Crusader set? :O oh no no wait... maybe, brown biker set?!

hope y'all can read sarcasm.
stop recoloring old vanities, keep bringin new sh1t instead

Atomiclegend
04-18-2018, 08:42 AM
Cool Update! Oh the katanas look badass! 👌

Atomiclegend
04-18-2018, 08:46 AM
If that blue shirt that Bodie is wearing comes in red it’ll almost be like Freddy Krueger 😂👌and wow guys can wear a Sanguine crown too? @.@ “all hail the king” lol

japan
04-18-2018, 09:20 AM
yay blue Sanguine set! what's next? white version of the Dark Crusader set? :O oh no no wait... maybe, brown biker set?!

stop recoloring old vanities, keep bringin new sh1t insteadDo you not see all the new vanity and weapons they've added recently, and also there's brand new bikini's and a brand new Beach area to farm
Btw the blue sanguine set was from a suggestion, they weren't even planning on recoloring the set for this year.

Cinco
04-18-2018, 09:47 AM

Indeed I cannot.

Your suggestions are awesome.

Atomiclegend
04-18-2018, 10:24 AM
Hahaha gotta love Cinco 🤦*♀️😂
Don’t attack cuatro like that! I agree new items are refreshing.
Cool White Crusader though 👌

japan
04-18-2018, 10:25 AM
Indeed I cannot.

167710Come on I suggested that for winter [emoji23]

Mezderak
04-18-2018, 10:33 AM
Awesome cinco is probably saying *hope you DL players are happy*

Adamizsilly
04-18-2018, 10:59 AM

stop recoloring old vanities, keep bringin new sh1t instead

Look what you did lmaooo. Nice one Jose.

Adamizsilly
04-18-2018, 11:02 AM
Indeed I cannot.

so sarcasm is the way to win STS hearts huh. Good to know good to know! ;p

IsamI
04-18-2018, 12:05 PM

"SIX YEARS DEAD"
NEW Cerulean Royalty Bundle - a dark blue variant of the Sanguine Set available in the Store! Includes top, trousers and a silver and sapphire crown (for men and women).

167694 167695

MIDNIGHT BEACH PARTY

Plus...

But that's not all...

This event is planned to run one (1) week starting this Thursday afternoon (Texas time).Awesome work

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
04-18-2018, 01:07 PM
Indeed I cannot.

167710level 46 version of Black gems please :) thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

doomdoomdoom
04-18-2018, 02:19 PM
so sarcasm is the way to win STS hearts huh. Good to know good to know! ;p

I really really hope Cinco doesn’t add some easy feature to sell all my common gems and weapons w one button click. Cuz I really love selling them one at a time. My fingers would miss the mindless repetitive motion too much. *wink*

Mezderak
04-18-2018, 02:21 PM
I really really hope Cinco doesn’t add some easy feature to sell all my common gems and weapons w one button click. Cuz I really love selling them one at a time. My fingers would miss the mindless repetitive motion too much. *wink* I Agree with doom

Cuatro
04-18-2018, 05:40 PM
Indeed I cannot.

holy... okay well played Cinco, well played lol that's what I get xD

Mezderak
04-18-2018, 07:50 PM
Brown bandana , turquoise and white gamer lol might as well for kicks and giggles * Cinco probably yelling saying make up your mind already* lol

japan
04-18-2018, 08:11 PM
I really really hope Cinco doesn’t add some easy feature to sell all my common gems and weapons w one button click. Cuz I really love selling them one at a time. My fingers would miss the mindless repetitive motion too much. *wink*Good idea doom

namca
04-19-2018, 05:41 AM
Yessss white avenger !!!! Will match with our gold weaps !!! When u plan bring it cinco ???

namca
04-19-2018, 10:38 AM
About green nd white gems ..sts hide good stuff in some of them most delete no thinking ..dig sm green ones ull find dodge nd crits most not c

Tinkerbelldoll
04-19-2018, 12:54 PM
I can’t wait any longer 😩 update update 😁😁 so excited

Cinco
04-19-2018, 01:57 PM
Update is now Live: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?421308-Dark-Legends-Content-Update-250355-Plat-Sale-Birthday-Beach-Bash!