View Full Version : Quality of life improvements i would like to see

Paw
04-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Hello again everyone

Was just going through my friends list which has recently spiralled out of control and was deleting inactives when i thought wouldnt it be nice if i could see when someone was last online. Not sure how easy or difficult it will be to implement but it would help players and Guild Masters hugely. Also as its such a worldwide playerbase it would make it easier to know what time period cetain friends are most likely to log on.

Also would love to have a remap button in the sub menu if possible as it would make running map APs so much more easier.

Feel free to add your thoughts and other suggestions below. Thank you

ALDaveEast
04-17-2018, 03:00 PM
+1 from me

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Magemagix
04-17-2018, 03:53 PM
+1 to remap button will help alot with jewel farming :)

Guildhall button was gud before until the yes/no option was added :"v

Last login is gud too, i myself have ppl who idk when last came online. Would love to delete some to avoid lag.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

phillyr
04-17-2018, 03:58 PM
Hello again everyone

Was just going through my friends list which has recently spiralled out of control and was deleting inactives when i thought wouldnt it be nice if i could see when someone was last online. Not sure how easy or difficult it will be to implement but it would help players and Guild Masters hugely. Also as its such a worldwide playerbase it would make it easier to know what time period cetain friends are most likely to log on.

Also would love to have a remap button in the sub menu if possible as it would make running map APs so much more easier.

Feel free to add your thoughts and other suggestions below. Thank youThis does help a lot in another game I play.

+1

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Verbie
04-17-2018, 07:05 PM
Hello again everyone

+1

11 charssssssssssss

Tippertwo
04-17-2018, 07:23 PM
Yeah I’m for the “seeing when your friends are active” thing. Like PLA. It told us when our friends were last online, which was nice. ++1

Sethyates
04-17-2018, 08:51 PM
+1

Sent from my ST7150 using Tapatalk

Ajcheisnj
04-17-2018, 11:32 PM
+1 good idea

capeo
04-17-2018, 11:41 PM
As a quality of life enhancement i would like to see more stats everywhere stats are displayed.

Gold loot
Speed

These would help a lot. Im sure others will have stats they would like to see.

Along that same line of thought i would like to see how different pets will affect stats the same way we can see how different items effect stats. I know we can see the stats and buffs a pet gives but not how that pet changes your stats when equipped.

Ebereasider
04-18-2018, 12:11 AM
As a quality of life enhancement i would like to see more stats everywhere stats are displayed.

Gold loot
Speed

These would help a lot. Im sure others will have stats they would like to see.

And Luck percentage also.

Anyway, +1 for the 'last online' idea. That would help a lot both when managing friendlist and managing guild.

Also, can we have a confirmation when favouriting / unfavouriting pets? Sometimes they accidentally get unfavourited when I try to switch them quickly. And it's a hassle to find them again to refavourite from my 150 owned pets.

Nohealth
04-18-2018, 02:30 AM
After someone is inactive x amount of time, STS wipes out their friendlist. Happened to one of my old accounts so I can confirm that. It was around year (since last goblin), I logged in recently and noticed that everything got wiped so there's no really need to clean in actives from friendlist as they will vanish anyways.

PsychoNuke
04-18-2018, 02:58 AM
+1 OP, and one more request from my end on quality of life improvement:
Quick Loadout select option on the hood at-least give 2 if 4 make it look cluttered.
Going to inventory and selecting the loadout takes time. Annoys me in maus to switch between different gears for mobs and boss :p

Paw
04-18-2018, 03:49 AM
I do nott think this is important at all.

A toggle for quest notifications which pop up. I do nott like seeing --/1000 mobs when I'm trying to spam buy in auction.

More inventory load outs.

More stash slots.

The list of things I feel are more important than this goes on...

+1 for notification toggle button but what is "more inventory loadout?" and definitely do nott need more stash slots as 250 is more than enough to store or to mass transfer to another toon.

Others and myself are suggesting "can we have please" while What you are suggesting is more of a "can we have more of please"

Paw
04-18-2018, 04:01 AM
After someone is inactive x amount of time, STS wipes out their friendlist. Happened to one of my old accounts so I can confirm that. It was around year (since last goblin), I logged in recently and noticed that everything got wiped so there's no really need to clean in actives from friendlist as they will vanish anyways.

Most people know this so will atleast log on once a month or two so this doesnt happen. Also there is a high chance within the year the person will log on for event or use toon as stash etc.

Zylx
04-18-2018, 04:09 AM
The last online thing would be pretty neat, I know of some people who i havent talked to in years that i wonder if they are still around.

Paw
04-18-2018, 04:26 AM
I know this wont be implemented for privacy reasons but is kind of connected to what you are saying. Would love to be able to see peoples previous usernames. Theres a lot of people i did PvP with and against and would like to know how hey are getting along. Gives me a great idea for another fun thread. Thank you :)

Captain critic
04-18-2018, 04:57 AM
Good idea +1

Screenshotz
04-18-2018, 11:09 AM
I know this wont be implemented for privacy reasons but is kind of connected to what you are saying. Would love to be able to see peoples previous usernames. Theres a lot of people i did PvP with and against and would like to know how hey are getting along. Gives me a great idea for another fun thread. Thank you :)

Previous usernames...can sts check my previous usernames? I’ve renamed so many times and I’ve forgotten some if not most of them :p

Avaree
04-18-2018, 12:41 PM
Hello again everyone

This (last logged in) is implemented in PLA, I too, would like to know when a mate in FL was last on, it helps in rank demoting decisions.

Suentous PO
04-18-2018, 01:11 PM
Agrees on most but, as much as I'd like a remap the reason I think it might not be added is that it could empower bots and script kiddies possibly.

One thing I'd add is that I want pets tied to my load outs. There's n good reason I have to toggle through one set of items, back out, and then toggle through another list of pets is annoying as hell ;)

Avaree
04-18-2018, 04:09 PM

One thing I'd add is that I want pets tied to my load outs..........

Good idea (: