View Full Version : Is this possible? @ Devs

Paw
04-17-2018, 08:18 PM
Hello again

For some reason in the past ( maybe because i was a noob ) created one of each class. All on different accounts of course :(

Seemed like a good idea at the time but these days as ive farmed more gold and equipment and have leveled all of my toons up to endgame i find myself switching characters a lot which means constant logging out and back in. Also in certain cases id switch from Class to Class depending on which class is required in the map im running for the most efficient runs.

Was wondering if in the future it will be possible to merge accounts or even transfer characters from one account to another.

Zeazimeh
04-17-2018, 09:34 PM
Probably not. That may cause a lot of mis-use like trade of accounts which is against ToS. Merging may also lead to people creating multiple accounts and merging them hence, making the character slot buying feature totally useless.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Paw
04-17-2018, 09:58 PM
Probably not. That may cause a lot of mis-use like trade of accounts which is against ToS. Merging may also lead to people creating multiple accounts and merging them hence, making the character slot buying feature totally useless.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Understandable. Trade of accounts can still happen illegaly even if there isnt an option to merge. What if there was a plat cost per toon that you transfer. Its a feature im willing to pay plat for if necessary. More plat than the it would take to create an extra slot. Other option is to make only endgame toons transferable