PDA

View Full Version : Improvements on AL that need to be introduced to PL

Fwend
04-18-2018, 04:01 AM
These are just minor changes that have been implemented on Arcane Legends that will benefit the play experience in Pocket Legends.

1. Have a warning on the system during trades when one party changes the gold amount or items during the trade.

We have all heard the horror of being scammed this way.

Today a friend was scammed this during a trade.
She was selling pure stat guns for dex and int, the trade was agreed to the amount and items.

In the first trade window the buyer posted the correct agreed amount, my friend listed the two pure stat guns.

In the second trade window she pressed confirm, the buyer quickly switched the gold amount to zero and confirmed.

When the trade was complete the buyer received the two pure stat guns and my friend received no gold. This is a common trade scam.

Having a warning from the system that any party has changed items or gold amounts during a trade will greatly assist the honest traders and will make them think twice before confirming to the trade.

2. Including demoninators to separate numbers.

One million will look like 1,000,000 instead of currently 1000000.
Again so many have been scammed during trades when others switch the gold amount and do not include one number.

Which results in a loss of 1 to 9 million or more.

These suggestions have been bought up in the past. Please reconsider these improvements to the game, it will greatly reduce the amount of scams occuring.

Jilsponie
04-18-2018, 11:31 AM
Didn't realize you could change amounts in the second window... or can you?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Random mage
04-18-2018, 12:50 PM
Didn't realize you could change amounts in the second window... or can you?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

I didnt know you could either. A warning would just make trade more annoying then they already are. If a person making a big trade and doesnt look 3 or 4 times. Looking at every detail. Seems as this person was being careless.

Draebatad
04-18-2018, 02:40 PM
This has been suggested many times. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?145248-Safer-Tades-with-new-Gold-Cap-Gold-Amount-Clearly-Displayed

In any case, everyone should pay very close attention prior to confirming any trade.

Buchmeister
04-18-2018, 04:00 PM
This has been suggested many times. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?145248-Safer-Tades-with-new-Gold-Cap-Gold-Amount-Clearly-Displayed

In any case, everyone should pay very close attention prior to confirming any trade.

Yes, but making small changes to ensure a lower chance of someone being scammed won't hurt anybody.

Draebatad
04-18-2018, 04:01 PM
I totally agree. But meanwhile, we should be extra careful is all.