PDA

View Full Version : i want arcane items back to its former title of *mysterious*

wraithmourne
04-18-2018, 08:40 PM
today, arcane stuffs like weapon is being overpowered by mythic weapons and i think this is what destroys the name of arcane legends. for example, glint aegis vs immortal aegis of course you choose glint because of it has better proc. but remembering what arcane`s definition is ,it is said to be *mysterious*.

suggestion: all weapons of the past make it for (universal lvl)that means it is based on health or armor etc which based on stats and make old weapon have new procs because may everyone just feel its a recopy of procs like dragon hunter sword and nightmare corrusication.

in pet situation, arcane should still be on the top even heroic came.why? this brought the game awesome from the game`s very name.

(this is what i believe is right)

so i think the game should rebalance the arcane and mythic and as well as heroic.

_wraithmourne_

_no offence, just suggestion_

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wraithmourne
04-18-2018, 08:57 PM
please leave your comment ↓↓↓↓↓↓

slaaayerrr
04-19-2018, 02:43 PM
for example, glint aegis vs immortal aegis of course you choose glint because of it has better proc. but remembering what arcane`s definition is ,it is said to be *mysterious*.

bad example, glint aegis pve only, immo aegis pvp only

in pet situation, arcane should still be on the top even heroic came.why? this brought the game awesome from the game`s very name.

arcane pets still have better passives than heroic

wraithmourne
04-19-2018, 04:03 PM
bad example, glint aegis pve only, immo aegis pvp only

arcane pets still have better passives than heroicsrry, all i can say this for both wep because i cant judge another wep if i havnt used it