PDA

View Full Version : Ankhs

im jeff
04-19-2018, 10:49 AM
So when we are farming a hard map we die a lot so we have ankhs, but whats the use of ankhs when you instantly die after you use the ankh?

Is it possible to make it where we can use an ankh and it give us invincibility for 5 seconds because when we use ankhs were frozen on the ankh screen and after it goes away we instantly die without a chance to even survive.

If you want I can make a vid of what Im talking about.

Joe Webb
04-19-2018, 10:53 AM
That's already a thing, and it costs 5 ankhs to do it

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Nohealth
04-19-2018, 10:59 AM
If I remember that was requested few times but without results. 5 ankhs is for 15 seconds not 5. I like the idea, 5 seconds won't hurt and will give us enough time to spam potions when screen is frozen

Sent from my... wait what kind of device is this?

im jeff
04-19-2018, 11:07 AM
That's already a thing, and it costs 5 ankhs to do it

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Yes ik but whats the point of using 1 ankh if u instantly die.

Thewolfbull
04-19-2018, 11:26 AM
Yes ik but whats the point of using 1 ankh if u instantly die.

Get better ping or better stats pretty much all you can do :p

Paw
04-19-2018, 11:35 AM
Turn off character animations in options. Makes it a lot easier and faster to revive in PvE and PvP

Abuze
04-19-2018, 12:51 PM
He has a point, there are plenty of situations where u instantly die after using 1 ankh revival. Even with animations disabled.
A scenario like this is for example dying in a pool, if you have some delay you will instant die even if your ping is around 100-200 which is the ping that everyone outside of the US has.
At least add a 2-3sec invulnerability to prevent annoying situations like this.
I get that lots of people have a massive amount of ankhs right now but it won't stay like that forever so please take this into consideration devs.

Edit: don't yall just love when u use an ankh and you're instantly frozen by undead mages :), this is a way of preventing situations similar

im jeff
04-19-2018, 12:53 PM
Get better ping or better stats pretty much all you can do :p

I have 40 ping at work and my stats are as good as they will get oh and the pc never lags here.

Screenshotz
04-19-2018, 01:18 PM
I have 40 ping at work and my stats are as good as they will get oh and the pc never lags here.

Then you’re just bad, or you’re lying :)

im jeff
04-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Then you’re just bad, or you’re lying :)

Ill show u later lol

Tippertwo
04-19-2018, 01:38 PM
Agreed. The other day I was doing gy and I happened to use an ankh. I spawned right in the middle of the boss' "puddle of doom" and died instantly. I did that twice, btw, with the same result, so I end up wasting my ankhs. +1 for this idea.

Suentous PO
04-19-2018, 01:45 PM
Generally he things that can insta kill you (like the pools of maus miniboss') have a tell before it happens, like the spider shoots something into he sky first. Predicting boss attacks is a skill I don't see in some players.
Avoid and predict the instakill at all cost

Paw
04-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Agreed. The other day I was doing gy and I happened to use an ankh. I spawned right in the middle of the boss' "puddle of doom" and died instantly. I did that twice, btw, with the same result, so I end up wasting my ankhs. +1 for this idea.

Do what i do. Stay dead at boss and go make a cup of tea. Revive when boss is dead and shout "lag" :D

Tippertwo
04-19-2018, 08:57 PM
Do what i do. Stay dead at boss and go make a cup of tea. Revive when boss is dead and shout "lag" :D

Lmao so I'm not the only one who does that ...

QuaseT
04-20-2018, 07:02 AM
Just use 5 ankhs all the time >:3

nonskid
04-23-2018, 02:48 AM
thats what ankhs are for.. to keep you "push" it :D