PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends Content Update 250355: Plat Sale, Birthday Beach Bash!

Cinco
04-19-2018, 11:28 AM
+ Dark Legends' 6th Birthday Extravaganza is Live!
+ New Cerulean Blue Royalty bundle available in the Store (grants special Achievement and Title).
+ New Lightning Relic weapons available in the Store. Collect all 3 for a special Achievement, Title and Pet!
+ New Swimwear fashions for purchase and available as loot in the Blood Beach event zone!
+ Collect all pieces for all six (6) swimwear outfits to unlock the blood-red LEVIATHAN Title.

+ NEW Event! Operation: "Blood Beach!" Talk to Bodie in the Vampire District to get started.
+ Adventure in the (deadly) light of day to collect unique swimwear and new 'Grin Reaper' bandana masks.
+ Don't forget your SUNSCREEN!!!
+ Join the Vampire Nation in a special nighttime beach once your daylight raid is complete...

PLUS THERE'S MORE!
+ By request: new "Forbidden" hairstyle colors: Chestnut brown, Sapphire blue, Golden blonde and red Rose.
+ Somewhat by request: new "Daylight Crusader" outfit can be looted from Blood Beach bosses (very rare).
+ NEW "Red Sun Shadow" Relic Gem can be looted from Blood Beach bosses (insanely rare).

TIMING
The Plat Sale is this weekend only!
The "Operation: Blood Beach" Event (including Store items such as the Lightning Relics, Swimsuits, Cerulean Royalty) will be available until Thursday, April 26th.

Adamizsilly
04-19-2018, 02:28 PM
+ New Cerulean Blue Royalty bundle available in the Store (grants special Achievement and Title).
+ New Lightning Relic weapons available in the Store. Collect all 3 for a special Achievement, Title and Pet!
+ New Swimwear fashions for purchase and available as loot in the Blood Beach event zone!
+ Collect all pieces for all six (6) swimwear outfits to unlock the blood-red LEVIATHAN Title.

+ NEW Event! Operation: "Blood Beach!" Talk to Bodie in the Vampire District to get started.
+ Adventure in the (deadly) light of day to collect unique swimwear and new 'Grin Reaper' bandana masks.
+ Join the Vampire Nation in a special nighttime beach once your daylight raid is complete...

PLUS THERE'S MORE!
+ By request: new "Forbidden" hairstyle colors: Chestnut brown, Sapphire blue, Golden blonde and red Rose.
+ Somewhat by request: new "Daylight Crusader" outfit can be looted from Blood Beach bosses (very rare).
+ NEW "Red Sun Shadow" Relic Gem can be looted from Blood Beach bosses (insanely rare).

How long does this event last?

Cinco
04-19-2018, 02:32 PM
How long does this event last?

Plat Sale is this weekend. The Event runs for one week: now 'til next Thursday afternoon ~1 Texas time.

OP updated with timing info.

doomdoomdoom
04-19-2018, 02:41 PM
Do any of the outfits grant unlimited access to the new area?

Adamizsilly
04-19-2018, 03:27 PM
The red sun gem effect looks like gold heart. Please make the effect into a red color.

namca
04-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Daylight crus too in this event !!! Thnx cinco u awesome !!! Its great event !!!

Tinkerbelldoll
04-19-2018, 04:14 PM
Is it possible to make the sun hat with braided hair different hair colors ? Like black blonde brown etc ?

MrWizardlord
04-19-2018, 05:35 PM
So so both bikini beach wear and leviathong tops arent showing on males. Idk if its just me but when i put them on it just shows him shirtless.

Adamizsilly
04-19-2018, 07:53 PM
Plat Sale is this weekend. The Event runs for one week: now 'til next Thursday afternoon ~1 Texas time.

OP updated with timing info.

Cinco, can we please have red hipster hair?

Adamizsilly
04-19-2018, 07:56 PM
So so both bikini beachwear and leviathan tops arent showing on males. Idk if its just me but when i put them on it just shows him shirtless.

I think that is the intention for the guys because females have the bikini tops or beach tops. It'd be weird if guys started wearing bikini tops lol. For guys it looks like we are wearing red/blue necklaces. Maybe for guys it'd be cool to have tanktops instead of the necklace, that way instead of showing we aren't wearing "nothing" the tanks would show off.

japan
04-19-2018, 09:50 PM
Cinco the new Red Sun Gem has the exact same look as the level 42 level cap gem Gold Mortal Heart
The only difference is that there are extremely tiny red particles when using the red sun gem but you can't even see the tiny particles while in your inventory

Also are the new relics here permanently or temporarily

iunar
04-20-2018, 01:57 AM
could the classic blue and classic red bathing sets be changed so that the top stays as the top alone (rather than the top and half of the legs) and the legs make up the full legs for girls (i'm not sure how it looks like on guys), I think it would look a lot better bc the sets only work when you wear both but switching the outfits up would be nice

Mezderak
04-20-2018, 02:55 AM
Red sun gem have little purple aura(bright glow) to stand out thank cinco * hes probably saying arent you DL players happy now* lol

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

Smokianlord
04-20-2018, 04:31 AM
The red sun gem effect looks like gold heart. Please make the effect into a red color.yes cinco please listen to us ... Since it's called ' Red Sun Crystal ' it should have red effect not ' Gold Mortal Effect ' Thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

namca
04-20-2018, 04:38 AM
Agrees !! Btw rhis event has no pet drop ?

Smokianlord
04-20-2018, 04:40 AM
Agrees !! Btw rhis event has no pet drop ?agree !! how about a fire ball wisp as a drop?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cinco
04-20-2018, 09:40 AM
Agrees !! Btw rhis event has no pet drop ?

The Pet I made for this event is awarded for unlocking the "Lord of Storms" Achievement.

Cinco
04-20-2018, 09:42 AM
Cinco the new Red Sun Gem has the exact same look as the level 42 level cap gem Gold Mortal Heart
The only difference is that there are extremely tiny red particles when using the red sun gem but you can't even see the tiny particles while in your inventory

Also are the new relics here permanently or temporarily

Gotcha! The 'Gold Heart' effect was a mistake. The Red Sun Gem should have an effervescent red sparkle.

The Platinum Relic Weapons and the Red Sun Gem are only available during this event.

Mezderak
04-20-2018, 09:44 AM
Gotcha! The 'Gold Heart' effect was a mistake. The Red Sun Gem should have an effervescent red sparkle.

The Platinum Relic Weapons and the Red Sun Gem are only available during this event.Can the red sun gem keep its sparkle however have a purple of somewhat/glow since Shadow gems are purple also to reflect its color gem aswell

japan
04-20-2018, 10:26 AM

The Platinum Relic Weapons and the Red Sun Gem are only available during this event.Thank you and good job on the event everybody loves it(:

Cinco btw I'm not sure if you thought about this but players are passing each other and their own alts the three new weapons in order to keep getting a lot of electric wisps
Is this an exploit ??

Cinco
04-20-2018, 10:37 AM
...players are passing each other and their own alts the three new weapons in order to keep getting a lot of electric wisps
Is this an exploit ??

Kinda... but it's not that big of a deal. My option to deal with this was to make the Pet no-stash - but that didn't feel very fun to me :-)

Players also know that if you let other players 'borrow' items you take on a pretty substantial risk of getting scammed.

Adamizsilly
04-20-2018, 10:55 AM

The Platinum Relic Weapons and the Red Sun Gem are only available during this event.

Ssoo... this event and the items in it will never occur again? ( Please say yes lol )

Mezderak
04-20-2018, 11:36 AM
Kinda... but it's not that big of a deal. My option to deal with this was to make the Pet no-stash - but that didn't feel very fun to me :-)

Players also know that if you let other players 'borrow' items you take on a pretty substantial risk of getting scammed.* Cinco is probably clinching the keyboard and saying "just appreciate it my hard work moving forward" * Cinco have a great day and weekend .

japan
04-20-2018, 11:49 AM

Players also know that if you let other players 'borrow' items you take on a pretty substantial risk of getting scammed.
Cinco any plans to have a PvP update in the future? (New maps, Game Modes, Buffing/Nerfing Powers, New Powers and Combos)

-A Free for All game mode would be very fun [just remove player's names while in the arena so they don't team up]

Thank you cinco!

namca
04-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Most wont borrow the weaps fear not get scammed as u well said cinco bro :)so make a droppable version too of sparky if possible ? ..mmm a red sparky ball for example ..or small suns as skull or hearts re as were in summer mood :)

namca
04-20-2018, 04:15 PM
Nd thnks for the red sparkles btw haha :)

MrWizardlord
04-21-2018, 01:47 PM
Any plans on making the midnight beach a permanent add on? Would be a cool new hangout spot!

Mezderak
04-21-2018, 01:52 PM
Any plans on making the midnight beach a permanent add on? Would be a cool new hangout spot!Making it a permanent spot would be nice with a new daily to get plat or gold something like that.

Tinkerbelldoll
04-21-2018, 03:28 PM
Making it a permanent spot would be nice with a new daily to get plat or gold something like that.

I agree it would be pretty cool 😁

namca
04-21-2018, 03:45 PM
Yes agrees :)

japan
04-22-2018, 08:34 PM
How about making it a permanent addition and having events every couple of hours where a large enemy pops up and the people there have to try to kill him
Or get swarmed by zombies

Iotus
04-23-2018, 03:24 AM
Is it possible to make a farmable version of the new weapons but a weaker version of them? But make the drop rate really low so that it doesn't affect the people that bought them for plat. And it would be nice if the midnight beach would stay after the event just for a place to chill.

Iotus
04-23-2018, 03:26 AM
How about making it a permanent addition and having events every couple of hours where a large enemy pops up and the people there have to try to kill him
Or get swarmed by zombies

This would be awesome ngl

Tinkerbelldoll
04-23-2018, 04:10 PM

PLUS THERE'S MORE!

TIMING
The Plat Sale is this weekend only!
The "Operation: Blood Beach" Event (including Store items such as the Lightning Relics, Swimsuits, Cerulean Royalty) will be available until Thursday, April 26th.

Cinco , if its not to much to ask , can you add some sort of effect or something special to the new bikinis and swimwear sets in store ? People arent really buying because they think its just a change of color then what we already have from the blood beach drops .

japan
04-23-2018, 05:51 PM
Cinco , if its not to much to ask , can you add some sort of effect or something special to the new bikinis and swimwear sets in store ? People arent really buying because they think its just a change of color then what we already have from the blood beach drops .There's no need for a special effect, players will buy it if they want the Leviathan title if not then too bad

Tinkerbelldoll
04-23-2018, 06:47 PM
There's no need for a special effect, players will buy it if they want the Leviathan title if not then too bad

Dude , stop acting like u work for sts . I clearly quoted CINCO not u . Therefore ur opinion does not matter to me . Many of my friends and players in game agreed with me

japan
04-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Dude , stop acting like u work for sts . I clearly quoted CINCO not u . Therefore ur opinion does not matter to me . Many of my friends and players in game agreed with meToo bad );
Does it hurt that much to hear a logical response to a suggestion that makes no sense

Btw I haven't heard any of these so called complaints by players

japan
04-23-2018, 08:07 PM
Haha u should see how many pms i got of people laughing at u here when i posted my comment. They all agree ur annoying af stop acting like you work for sts . U literally live on forums lmfao get a life old manI'm not a guy but it's funny how mad you get whenever I give an honest opinion lmao.

Learn to take some critique
Gg

Btw I don't think cursing on the forums is allowed, you should edit your post like last time..or should I tell Cinco?

japan
04-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Highly doubt that . We all know ur keph the scammer . && Af could mean anything lmfao stop replying back to me child old man watever u rLol that's a new one
I thought you people said I was satalll or Heartherra??
Hahaha well it's funny either way add me IGN KAMPI I will show you who I am by Instagram:)

namca
04-24-2018, 02:34 AM
Oh yes a farmable version would be cool in real ..if u c except the old way weaps nd the two relics from cat lounge therent any other lev 46 weaps non plat way ....but i beleive its smth cinco prepares for halloween :)
Plus we need new gems too i think ..this new one in this event its v nice too :)