PDA

View Full Version : Party issue

Tippertwo
04-19-2018, 08:55 PM
There's an issue regarding party. I'll click the map or someone in my pt will leave my map and this happens:

When in reality:

I just noticed this tonight. Happened twice. I keep thinking people are leaving my pt when really they're not. Please fix :)

im jeff
04-20-2018, 07:31 AM
Its probably because he got disconnected or went offline, this is the same thing that happens to me when someone goes offline etc. if u try to msg him it will say player not found 95% of the time if he got dc.

Tippertwo
04-20-2018, 07:56 AM
Its probably because he got disconnected or went offline, this is the same thing that happens to me when someone goes offline etc. if u try to msg him it will say player not found 95% of the time if he got dc.

This happened another time as well, and it was actually a full party.

im jeff
04-20-2018, 10:50 AM
This happened another time as well, and it was actually a full party.

Lol it would be possible for them all to dc at once but that wouldent sound like a reasonable answer because it would be rare for that to happen.

Tippertwo
04-20-2018, 11:17 AM
Lol it would be possible for them all to dc at once but that wouldent sound like a reasonable answer because it would be rare for that to happen.
Lol yea I know. And if they all left party it wouldn't show up in my social either.
Whats weird is that it only happens if they leave the map or if I click the map.