PDA

View Full Version : Be able to Mail everyone

im jeff
04-22-2018, 09:14 AM
I want to be able to mail everyone in the game without them being in guild or fl because there are some ppl who have items i need listed in the auc for outrageous prices so i want to email them and offer a price for an item.

Ebereasider
04-22-2018, 10:20 AM
I want to be able to mail everyone in the game without them being in guild or fl because there are some ppl who have items i need listed in the auc for outrageous prices so i want to email them and offer a price for an item.

You can send PM to anyone online by typing " /t <username> <your message> " and you can send house-mail to anyone who owns a house even if they are offline.

im jeff
04-22-2018, 11:38 AM
You can send PM to anyone online by typing " /t <username> <your message> " and you can send house-mail to anyone who owns a house even if they are offline.

When people are offline and they have items in the auc u need that are listed for outrageous prices, u cant msg them and if they are not in your guild/friend list you cant mail them. I want to be able to mail people even if they are not in ur fl or guild.

Tippertwo
04-22-2018, 12:24 PM
There used to be an option where you could buy stamps from auct...I think they took that away...

im jeff
04-22-2018, 01:08 PM
There used to be an option where you could buy stamps from auct...I think they took that away...

I have over 490 stamps xdd lol

Paw
04-22-2018, 04:38 PM
I have over 490 stamps xdd lol

Add them as friend and hopefully they will accept. Mostly when people list items in auc and get random friend requests they realise its for that reason you are adding them and will most likely get back to you

im jeff
04-22-2018, 05:57 PM
Add them as friend and hopefully they will accept. Mostly when people list items in auc and get random friend requests they realise its for that reason you are adding them and will most likely get back to you

I tried this and they never accept lol my fl stays at 110