PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say..

Ricey
11-10-2011, 05:02 AM
Hi, I'm Riceyy in game, I used to post here a while ago, like 6 months ago or so but then I quit the game completely cause I got fed up of grinding solo so often. I picked the game up again the other day and have been playing it nearly every night since, partly to kill my phone's battery but mainly, because this game is BRILLIANT now!

Seriously, for the casual player it couldn't be better! I can log in, go straight to the last dungeon I was in, nine times out of ten (at the time I play) there will be others in that instance and you're off! The UI is amazing, how they've managed to fit so many features of a full sized MMO into a tiny little phone screen.. and I love the animation you get when you join a new instance. You guys have definately got the belt and braces with this.

The only thing I would say, is get more vanity items up in the cash shop, because I don't begrudge spending money on this game at all, in fact I'm more than happy to support it :)

WoundedEagle
11-10-2011, 06:27 AM
Glad you're back! Add me in game :)

Roc
11-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Welcome back from the far reaches of the universe! ;) It's no longer a lonely world anymore in PL :triumphant:

MightyMicah
11-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Welcome back man

Ixillicus
11-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Welcome back. Glad things are better for ya now.

Econodeath
11-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Welcome back!!!
I remember those days myself.
I have same in game name so if you ever feel like you looking for
someone new you don't see hit me up. I will kill along side almost
anyone in PL. Love the players and love the game!!!

Ricey
11-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the responses everyone, even the community here is nice.. if anyone plays APB: Reloaded and uses the community there; that's where I've been the past few months so if you're familiar with it you'll understand when I say I expected to either be told my post was in the wrong section.. or just bluntly to GTFO.

I will add you guys later aswell, I play casually so I don't often meet people or stop to talk for any length of time in game.. just as long as you don't mind constant questions on whether I'm wearing the right gear or using the right skills.. :D