PDA

View Full Version : Friends list

OneLeft
04-23-2018, 10:28 PM
What happened to the friends list... my list dropped by 800

And the accounts werent deleted because i couldnt take any old names

Congeniality
04-23-2018, 10:31 PM
Firstly, ensure that your account is secure by changing your email and/or password. If the problem persists, I would contact spacetime support.

Hope this helps! :)

OneLeft
04-23-2018, 10:44 PM
My guild mates are saying there list has also dropped by quite a bit so it cant be on my end

Dolloway
04-23-2018, 10:51 PM
I can confirm that multiple players are having this issue. One of my friends had their friend's list dropped by 200. They were also missing 100 friend requests and multiple players that they had put on their ignore list.

Another friend of mine lost 34 friends yesterday, 100 requests, and 5 players off of his ignore list.

This is also an ongoing issue. These players are claiming that everytime they log in, their friend's list/friend requests/ignore list continues to drop.

Waug
04-23-2018, 11:15 PM
Maybe very old accs/names are being taken down for inactivity along with those who were getting banned for high no of reports etc.

Futumsh
04-24-2018, 11:44 AM
Accounts which haven't played in the last 6 months no longer appear in friend lists.

3pc
04-24-2018, 03:01 PM
Accounts which haven't played in the last 6 months no longer appear in friend lists.

Are you serious lol? That doesnt really sound like the smartest idea i think everything was fine as it was

Dolloway
04-24-2018, 03:28 PM

Will players who come online again reappear on my friend's list?

If not, how do I know if old friends of mine happened to come online and I miss them because I don't have them on my list anymore?

Draebatad
04-24-2018, 03:29 PM

Interesting. This doesn't seem to effect guilds (checked a few, the numbers appear unchanged).

I assume the reason for this was to optimize the loading of player related content. If not, would be more useful to us to be able to see a last login date or days since last login displayed instead, such as was done in PLA.