PDA

View Full Version : Remove some words from muting people

im jeff
04-24-2018, 08:46 AM
I get muted a lot for words that are not even bad like the word "Puke" it gets u muted..
Its fine that the curse words stay there but the words "Puke/ Tight" and more get u muted... List some other words you guys say that isnt bad that gets u muted.

Me and my friends keep a secret language which we use in game and some words get us muted that are not bad.

Suentous PO
04-24-2018, 09:31 AM
Some words are "bad" to a culture or even a generation, but not the next. For instance ftw did not mean for the win to the folks I grew up around.
Getting a list of words bad or close to, isn't posible or a good idea.

Like I can't even tell you what the word you don't understand in your post means
I'd be banned lol

Fsuryo
04-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Many times got muted by saying "engga", thats means "no" in indonesian. :'(

Sent from my SM-J110G using Tapatalk

Tippertwo
04-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Most of the times I have no idea what I say to get me muted ... just common typos. I just have to make sure it doesn't happen too many times in one day for common mistakes or I'd get muted. Then I'll be mad. :/
Also, screw the filter chat :) I turn it off. I'd rather hear cuss words than have asterisks blot out every other letter.

wowdah
04-24-2018, 12:03 PM
Yeah the filter chat should really disregard spaces and take each message as a string including spaces and only blot out letters that are consecutive (something like saying "I want it" will be "i wan* **"

ishr
04-26-2018, 03:43 AM
Even u say "im chilling on a beach" it will mute u zzz

Sent from HELL using HellMail(Hail)

Paw
04-26-2018, 03:47 AM
Even u say "im chilling on a beach" it will mute u zzz

Sent from HELL using HellMail(Hail)
"oN A Beach" NAB is a very bad word my friend :(

ungarn
04-26-2018, 12:50 PM
Zz or azz or ezz will also block you

Tapatalkkal küldve az én VF-696 eszközömről

badgirlchlo
04-26-2018, 05:25 PM
my biggest issue with filter chat is the incapability of typing title without it coming out as ***le, quite obnoxious considering it is one of the most commonly used words