View Full Version : goblin event

badgirlchlo
04-24-2018, 03:27 PM
are crate keys being brought back for the event? it'll encourage players to open up locks at 71 cap... just a thought
tell me if u agree/disagree and why..ty:> would also have people purchase plat to help the studios produce more good content

lenorath
04-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Idk if you were here over the last month or maybe haven't checked, but she introduced platinum armor eggs that give 5-30 platinum arcane shard and heroic cottonkill egg, which in all terms is an ultra crate key kit. Sts is taking a new direction toward free to play as intended in the past. It will take getting used to. But skill will matter again etc. Enjoy your free plat!!!!

badgirlchlo
04-24-2018, 06:03 PM
ummm... that was for a single event, it is not in store forever... they are opened once and then gone, doesnt mean that new things giving plat for gold will not be avaiable again.

Fyrce
04-24-2018, 07:35 PM
Yes, but in the meantime, there are still a lot of platinum eggs in the game.

Also, not too long ago, there were a lot of crate keys sold through the Plat Store.

I doubt very much they need to introduce more any time soon. I think the plat eggs were a more flexible option; they required game play to obtain as well as some amount of luck once opened. Plat eggs are a very interesting introduction.

Abuze
04-24-2018, 07:55 PM
Crate keys are a good motivation to tier up too IMO.
Previous event gold tier reward was a pet worth less than a cracked nature jewel.
Also STS don't do teases like craft requirements for Heroic Cottonkill again, the consequences of that lead people to believe that it would be an incredibly rare pet while the pet was worth like 500k if not less. Lowkey scam, almost like manipulation.