PDA

View Full Version : Forum Signature

Card
04-25-2018, 12:14 AM
Can anyone suggest a thread where people use to create forum Banner/Signature, i need one.

Arcane Legends.

Poisontips
04-25-2018, 12:38 AM
You could try BaronB’s thread under the Al fan art section. It hasn’t been active in a few months but it’s worth a shot.

Zylx
04-25-2018, 05:17 AM
You could try BaronB’s thread under the Al fan art section. It hasn’t been active in a few months but it’s worth a shot.

Most of the old sig artists are long-gone. Baron i believe is the only one left, only he hasn't been online on the forums in over a month, so not sure if his thread is still open. All the ones I've recently used i made myself. Any photo editing app and imagination is all you need.

MegaVordred
04-25-2018, 10:02 AM
Can anyone suggest a thread where people use to create forum Banner/Signature, i need one.

Arcane Legends.I may help you ;) I made my own signature. Just depends on what artstyle you want. I'm a friend of baron. But Idk with the skill level. But it's worth a shot. pm me :)

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Card
04-25-2018, 06:09 PM
I may help you ;) I made my own signature. Just depends on what artstyle you want. I'm a friend of baron. But Idk with the skill level. But it's worth a shot. pm me :)

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

cool! i will send you a pm.

Paw
04-26-2018, 03:45 AM
Most of the old sig artists are long-gone. Baron i believe is the only one left, only he hasn't been online on the forums in over a month, so not sure if his thread is still open. All the ones I've recently used i made myself. Any photo editing app and imagination is all you need.

I made a similar request a couple of months ago asking for someone to make a signature for me. Psychonuke (sorry if i got name wrong) made me this beauty. There are some really talented people around in this community. Just need to find them.

Zeridor
04-26-2018, 02:04 PM
I am looking for one signature too. ( I can pay well ) I hope I find some professional if someone interested write me msg :)