PDA

View Full Version : How a Pro hits 36....

CanonicalKoi
11-10-2011, 11:49 AM
We've all been grinding for a level. Some trying to hit 30 or 36 or even 10. How does a pro like the Cappin hit the 36 level cap? Why he runs the last lap nekkid, of course! :D

You run nekkid through the level:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Caponthemove.png

Do a little dance:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Capdancing.png

Pull a few mobs:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Capactionshot.png

Dance a little more:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Capdancing2.png

Next thing you know, you're 36 and the realization (as well as a sticky plasma grenade) sets in:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Caphits36.png

And then? Then, you go get your helm:

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Moorit/Caphelm-1.png

Congrats, again, Cappinclutch! (And sorry--it was too good not to share. ;) )

jcnc
11-10-2011, 11:53 AM
Yeah Cappin is preettty much the man. All of space and time can't handle him with armor so he just goes at it in his b-day suit! Lol. Gratz cappin

Kahlua
11-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Cappin "I take 6 months to get to lvl 36" "BOOMSHAKALAKA" Clutch

CanonicalKoi
11-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Nooooooo!!!! Not the "BOOMSHAKALAKA"!!! Lol!

javier995
11-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Grats Cappin !:)

Slant
11-10-2011, 12:52 PM
gz haha was wondering why ppl were running biosphere nekkid in the game lol... this must be the reason... at least half the 35-36 xp must hav bin speed running reactor core lol, now I guess its back to the...
BOoMShAKALAKA!

SUPAPRODIGY
11-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Yeah representing DEAD SHOT MAFIA...

Kakatoa91
11-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Gratz cap.

I saw a lot of high lvls runnin nakey...
Crazy grinders loosin their mind.
Cap also I think always shouting boomshakala...
:p

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Hahahahaaa! Ya'll kill me! Omg! First off I'd love to thank Canon for the great runs and the awesome screenshots and the extra attention here on the forums that so many before me deserve just as much if not more...difference is I stepped it up and did the last lap nekkid, dancin' and leeching lol! New tradition? It is for me anyway, if more follow suit just know you seen it here first haha! Funny part was, I got so over excited about reaching cap, I was only watching the last 3 digits on my xp and totally disregarded the first 2 digits which we...48,xxx...so I celebrqted just as the last mob was squashed and then looked at the last 3 digits of my xp and saw 813...wth!? Then scanned to the left and looked at the first two digits and didn't see the coveted 49,xxx...so we all laughed at my expense and quickly banged out the remaing 1k lol! As far as taking 6 months to grind to 36, the original plan was to do it all natural...do it unlike all the other guilds that just guzzle enhancers to make a showing on the leaderboards...I'm not about that and neither is the Mafia....I used to be on the leaderboards for like 2 months straight for most Commando kills...again, all natural, no farming...I like the fact that I'm one of few lvl 36's with close to 50k kills or better...not like the ones who enhance and have 0/63 quests completed and 5k kills and 0 deaths and theu're level 36...I play the game, not the system...to each his/her own, but take one toon and actually play the game straight up...then make an alt or 12 of em and make him/her ur lil "perfect project" I'm not knockin anyone, I just like giving people a lil glimpse of what goes on in the mind of the Cappin sometimes cuz I think I get misunderstood quite often lol!

Once again I'd like to thank all the great friends I've met and ran with and will continue to do so...we have a great time and it's just the beginning...level 41, here we come! BOOMSHAKALA!!!

Ciao for now...Cappin out.

Matutd
11-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Wait...
So the reason I'm not 36 already is because I have armour? Why did I ne'er think of that? Oh, and I'm gonna need to practice my dancing too.

Gratz cappin :D

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 01:43 PM
Haha! I really love this thread lol! And just to clarify, I was in no way knocking any of the guilds on the leaderboards (that would just be straight up ignorant) I just wanted to express that I like to do things differently and don't really care about leaderboards I just play to play and have a good time with my friends, old and new...and we definitely do...ty all again, just wanted to clarify before the haters show up with their flamethrowers lmfao!

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Wait...
So the reason I'm not 36 already is because I have armour? Why did I ne'er think of that? Oh, and I'm gonna need to practice my dancing too.

Haha! Gotta air it out bro! Secrets of the pros (in my Shooter McGavin voice) lol!

CanonicalKoi
11-10-2011, 01:59 PM
No worries, Cap. You never picked on any of us enhancer-swigging fools that were running with you. :) And biggest congrats to you and the others doing that long, hard grind with no juice. My hat's off to you all! Next cap level, I'm going to do at least one with no enhancers.

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 02:02 PM
Oh best believe my alts will be hittin the bottle hard! Haha! But Cappin digs the abuse haha!

Kahlua
11-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Haha! I really love this thread lol! And just to clarify, I was in no way knocking any of the guilds on the leaderboards (that would just be straight up ignorant) I just wanted to express that I like to do things differently and don't really care about leaderboards I just play to play and have a good time with my friends, old and new...and we definitely do...ty all again, just wanted to clarify before the haters show up with their flamethrowers lmfao!
*re-holsters fire cannon*
Please don't do it the "old fashioned" way for 41 :(

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 02:17 PM
*re-holsters fire cannon*
Please don't do it the "old fashioned" way for 41 :(

Depends on how much xp it's gonna take and how good the goodies are if any lol!

Acyer
11-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Grats bro. I know the feeling as I did 36 with no enhancers and almost at 50k kills.

Skeletonlord
11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Grats bro. I know the feeling as I did 36 with no enhancers and almost at 50k kills.

Im still 32 lol and congratulations

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 03:11 PM

Bro, when u pointed out how close our k/d's are I was shocked...haha! That's that closed beta original gangsta stuff right there lol!

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Im still 32 lol and congratulations

Ty and if u need someone to run Biosphere with let me know in-game and I'll spam host some runs for ya!

Silentarrow
11-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Congrats Cappin!

browndanielusn
11-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Grats Cap!

Cahaun
11-10-2011, 04:40 PM
LOL!!!:applause:
That was hilarious! I have to admit you look stylish in those lens!

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Congrats Cappin!

Ty!

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Grats Cap!

Ty Dan!

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 05:13 PM
LOL!!!:applause:
That was hilarious! I have to admit you look stylish in those lens!

Haha! Ty! I feel naked w/o my stunna shades!

CanonicalKoi
11-10-2011, 05:27 PM
There should have been more (and better!) pics, but I was zoomed in. Kept looking for you and zoop! either you'd just zipped past me pulling another mob or you were already buried in the middle of them dancing away. :D And I agree--the X-rays were a very nice touch.

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 07:04 PM
There should have been more (and better!) pics, but I was zoomed in. Kept looking for you and zoop! either you'd just zipped past me pulling another mob or you were already buried in the middle of them dancing away. :D And I agree--the X-rays were a very nice touch.

Haha! No grass growin' under this Comm's feet lol! I'm the kitin' commando! (Especially whilst nekkid cuz I'd die) and I haven't sold the shades after some sweet offers cuz they're kinda like a part of me lol!

Liathea
11-10-2011, 07:50 PM
That was cute, lol. Nice job.

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Ty^

thequickone
11-10-2011, 08:12 PM
Awesome work, bro! And excellent trend-setting, might I add. Now to go recover from the trauma of seeing Cappin nekkid... :eek: I had a great time running with you and am looking forward to the grind with you to level 41! ;) Thanks for hosting all those times!

Oh, and thanks to Canon for an excellent job of intergalctic reporting and screenie capturing! :D

bronislav84
11-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Late grats to my bud Cap.

Hmm for my 36 I'd like to bring Cap, Can on one of her many alts, and Ghost on one of his many alts. Maybe Bod wants to be forth? Or Quick, do you wanna come? We did a lot of Fae near the end there together. I can't take screenshots, but maybe we can ask Can.

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Awesome work, bro! And excellent trend-setting, might I add. Now to go recover from the trauma of seeing Cappin nekkid... :eek: I had a great time running with you and am looking forward to the grind with you to level 41! ;) Thanks for hosting all those times!

Oh, and thanks to Canon for an excellent job of intergalctic reporting and screenie capturing! :D

Haha! Ty bro! It's always a pleasure doing runs with ya! And np with the spam hosting, I just wanted to get it done and I should thank all of you for making it go by a lot quicker in more ways than one lol! And yeah u can always count on Canon for some great screenies! The android market screwed up my grabber app and I haven't found another good one yet...fail.

CappinClutch
11-10-2011, 09:03 PM

Hmm for my 36 I'd like to bring Cap, Can on one of her many alts, and Ghost on one of his many alts. Maybe Bod wants to be forth? Or Quick, do you wanna come? We did a lot of Fae near the end there together. I can't take screenshots, but maybe we can ask Can.

Ty bro! Just say the word and I'll be there no problem!

bronislav84
11-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Sweet. I wanted to xp today (You know, the great DOTD and all) but I did some stuff on my computer which took up most of the day and into the night. Finally got a SWTOR code that works, woot. Been reading articles about it and just chatting with people all day.

Sassinya
11-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Woot!! Way to go, do it your own way, is one of the things I have admired most about you. I was lucky enough to be there for your nekkie level topping run and it was so funny, I didn't know til afterwards that you knew you were in da buff, lol! Then I wondered if this was another of your "throne" room ideas??!! (All the rest have been just as fruitful)
I just want to thank you for taking me into the Mafia and helping me reach my goals, perfect my role in groupage and just being there for an ear when I need to vent! I've said before and I will say again, proud to call ya my guild father! Lets hit those hostages again soon ROFL!!

Akaee
11-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Gz Capp, had the pleasure of doing a lot of runs with u on my ops and i see u finished in style!!

Matutd
11-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Wait...

Haha! Gotta air it out bro! Secrets of the pros (in my Shooter McGavin voice) lol!
I hate shooter mcgavin so much haha

BodMaster
11-11-2011, 08:52 PM

Anytime bron just use the secret word and im there..

Anyone that don't know the word its...... Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza! ;)

Kanozaki
11-11-2011, 09:00 PM
lol i am inspired