PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends offline revamped

Spheresome
04-25-2018, 05:11 PM
So a lot of people were against the idea of creating arcane legends offline due to the possibility of botters taking over or the feasibility of hacking the game.

What about an Arcane legends Offline where you cant collect loot or gold?

It would be awesome to still be able to experiment with maps and figure out the best pulls for each map ^_^

badgirlchlo
04-25-2018, 07:51 PM
i just don't see a need for this, would be simply boring and i dont think sts would take the time to make this, not too mention it will make no money

Magemagix
04-26-2018, 12:40 AM
So a lot of people were against the idea of creating arcane legends offline due to the possibility of botters taking over or the feasibility of hacking the game.

What about an Arcane legends Offline where you cant collect loot or gold?

It would be awesome to still be able to experiment with maps and figure out the best pulls for each map ^_^No wifi, use cellular data ;)

Back during 2013 maybe this was a decent idea. Now no imo, cellular data is easily available nd there r locations where u get free wifi too.

Dont see the purpose of making offline mmo, jst unnecessary more work for devs.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

Daughter
04-26-2018, 01:58 AM
I think no one would play then offline ^-^
Who wanna play AL alone without can collect Gold or others? Just you [emoji14]
The Game is too how it's now.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Paw
04-26-2018, 03:36 AM
You could run maps and learn pulls while you are online. I see why this may be requested as sometimes when you just dont have a signal or are out of data it would be nice to still be able to play. Sadly as many have already mentioned, offline games arent very secure and it doesnt benefit Sts financialy to do this

Gouiwaa9000
04-26-2018, 06:50 AM
Whats the point of doing anything if you cant even acces your inventory , use your gear/pets or even get pve kills ?

Xxkayakxx
04-26-2018, 09:33 AM
It’s called being an addict xD
When I started I also wanted AL being available offline, but honestly as people already stated, 90% of tye features wouldn’t be available and I see not many good things coming from it.
Just enjoy real life while you can’t play ;)