PDA

View Full Version : 2018-04-26 Content Update (250931)

TzatOps
04-26-2018, 10:11 AM
+ The Dark Legends 6th Birthday Extravaganza has come to an end!

namca
04-26-2018, 10:17 AM
Was one more great event !!!thnks for it nd lets all be well celebrate the 7th next year :)

jaymt09
04-26-2018, 11:32 AM
+ The Dark Legends 6th Birthday Extravaganza has come to an end!

Possible way to being midnight beach back for at least entire summer was a chill spot for everyone. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mezderak
04-28-2018, 12:58 PM
Possible way to being midnight beach back for at least entire summer was a chill spot for everyone. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkmidnight beach should be permanent it's beautiful and everyone enjoyed it all around see what you can do cinco please thank you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

gggy
04-29-2018, 01:28 AM
Will the FREE Sparky Wisp end also? Since event ended.

Tinkerbelldoll
05-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Add more hair colors such as jet black , light blonde , red (like peekaboo red) for “huntress” hair

Also the option to change our skin color is still wanted by many

namca
05-03-2018, 12:56 AM
Last few weeks i log in in a fr of 300 plus friends i c only 3 or 4 on ..ctf nd pvp arenas empty waiting for hours pp to join game to start ..only sm vs in dm or others farming their alts nd free flagging ..like whats going on smh ..i contact with my friends in messenger apps all say they got bored nd no fun becos sm idiots relog cheat nd bully in arenas ..
Not let this awesome game die smh becos that i feel happenning!!

themythrise
05-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Last few weeks i log in in a fr of 300 plus friends i c only 3 or 4 on ..ctf nd pvp arenas empty waiting for hours pp to join game to start ..only sm vs in dm or others farming their alts nd free flagging ..like whats going on smh ..i contact with my friends in messenger apps all say they got bored nd no fun becos sm idiots relog cheat nd bully in arenas ..
Not let this awesome game die smh becos that i feel happenning!!Bcoz PVP is imbalanced and laggy. Awakened items made huge imbalance in arena. Only Pay to win players wins always with his gang/team.

In game powers are too weak and unmatched. You cannot kill a player with powers. Lot of plats needed to improve your stats, awaken items i.e like Pay to Win only.

No fun yeah!!! Bcoz always PvP ganging. The Most of PvP players like dogs, play matches in packs, targets the newbies or other players like 3v5, 1v3. Some times 1:5. And one more relogging and rejoining the match.

It's sarcastic to play PvP with same powers and with gangers/bully people. The PVP in the game is dominated by 2 combos powers only i.e ( FB, brim) and (bless, aura). All other combos insanely weak. Nothing new combos, new powers. Not even a tiny plat reward for playing PVP.

PvP at low levels farming all the newbies till they reach max level and makes them bored about game intially only. Later, that new comer quits the game. Then, DL Community is not expanding but its shrinking. Players creating tons of alts. No tips/tutorial for newbies to learn and play PvP. High Stake Store Items. No country based Prices.

Need Free Practice Arena or Guild Arena for PVP. Atleast this may help newcomers to learn from other old players/guild players.

Now a days, events also only for the Rich Players. Other players play hard for hours but gets nothing. Eg: Sin Patty event. Unlimited access to the room who wear sin set. Why???

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Unlimited access to the room who wear sin set. Why???

Bcoz. Thas why.