PDA

View Full Version : Update!!!

Daughter
04-26-2018, 12:32 PM
Now is the Maintenance ^-^
Marvel Event is coming[emoji7]What are you Guys hope from this Event and what will you do during this Event?[emoji16]I'll spend 1300 Energy Kits, play up to Platinum Tier and then I'll gonna open the Lockeds[emoji6]I'mma hope they'll be new Arcane and Heroic Eggs[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

cusmartuber
04-26-2018, 12:33 PM
Now is the Maintenance ^-^
Marvel Event is coming[emoji7]What are you Guys hope from this Event and what will you do during this Event?[emoji16]I'll spend 1300 Energy Kits, play up to Platinum Tier and then I'll gonna open the Lockeds[emoji6]I'mma hope they'll be new Arcane and Heroic Eggs[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone X using TapatalkPls give me some of your energy kit huhuhu hehe im not gonna sleep plss XD

IGN: ssniperdog

Love you XD

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

Daughter
04-26-2018, 12:34 PM
Pls give me some of your energy kit huhuhu hehe im not gonna sleep plss XD

IGN: ssniperdog

Love you XD

Sent from my vivo 1606 using TapatalkI'll do a little Giveaway during the Event.

cusmartuber
04-26-2018, 12:35 PM
I'll do a little Giveaway during the Event.

Sent from my iPhone X using TapatalkOmg for real!? Your so nice im so excited

Whats your ign

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

BRYBE
04-26-2018, 12:38 PM
No new arcane or eggs sorry to say :(

PsychoNuke
04-26-2018, 12:40 PM
1300 Energy kits o.O, Congrats for LB top 10.

BRYBE
04-26-2018, 12:43 PM
1300 energy kits wont be enough for top 10

Juxii
04-26-2018, 12:43 PM
I hope I can loot a black marvelous vanity �� any tips on what I should use ? In regards to increasing my luck chances :playful:

Daughter
04-26-2018, 12:44 PM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=421663

The Giveaway☺GL all

Screenshotz
04-26-2018, 12:44 PM

I thought the same thing.

Daughter
04-26-2018, 12:46 PM
1300 energy kits wont be enough for top 10I still have Essence and untradeable Kits. And I will spend alot of Gold in Energy Kits in the last 3 Days if I didn't reached LB

BRYBE
04-26-2018, 12:48 PM
I still have Essence and untradeable Kits. And I will spend alot of Gold in Energy Kits in the last 3 Days if I didn't reached LB

Good luck then

PsychoNuke
04-26-2018, 12:48 PM

Its a 7 day event.
Mathematical If a player plays 24/7 he can only farm 840 energy? 1300 is not enough?

Screenshotz
04-26-2018, 12:49 PM
I still have Essence and untradeable Kits.

Don't they remove all the energy essences and forged energy kits before each event? Either way I wish you good luck :)

Daughter
04-26-2018, 12:50 PM
Don't they remove all the energy essences and forged energy kits before each event? Either way I wish you good luck :)No they don't[emoji56]If they would do it, many can't even reach LB, bcs some are farming in every Event for the next Event

firmanfar
04-26-2018, 01:07 PM
No they don't[emoji56]If they would do it, many can't even reach LB, bcs some are farming in every Event for the next Event

Lol, untradeable energy already remove when even end.

PsychoNuke
04-26-2018, 01:09 PM
No they don't[emoji56]If they would do it, many can't even reach LB, bcs some are farming in every Event for the next Event

uh oh! bad news bud, I think you been out for a while. They started removing essence and crafted energy after every event.
Better check your account before you give away what you might require. Good luck :)

Daughter
04-26-2018, 01:09 PM
Lol, untradeable energy already remove when even end.Wait... is it new?[emoji22]In all other Events I used all my crafted Kits

firmanfar
04-26-2018, 01:11 PM
Wait... is it new?[emoji22]In all other Events I used all my crafted Kits

Yes, welcome to the party 😂

Daughter
04-26-2018, 01:13 PM
uh oh! bad news bud, I think you been out for a while. They started removing essence and crafted energy after every event.
Better check your account before you give away what you might require. Good luck :)I can easily buy enough Kits[emoji4]So ya, that's not the Probl. I thought I don't have to spend in that Event now so much Gold[emoji51]

PatD
04-26-2018, 01:14 PM
since Xmas if i remember

PsychoNuke
04-26-2018, 01:17 PM
I can easily buy enough Kits[emoji4]So ya, that's not the Probl. I thought I don't have to spend in that Event now so much Gold[emoji51]

Cool :) whatever floats your boat.

Susanne
04-26-2018, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure the vanity will suit me. I don't have any matching accessories and the gloves are..well..not to my taste. I suppose one must just go with the flow and enjoy it. Good luck all, I wish you all well and hope you have a jolly good time.:)

PsychoNuke
04-26-2018, 01:35 PM
I'm not sure the vanity will suit me. I don't have any matching accessories and the gloves are..well..not to my taste. I suppose one must just go with the flow and enjoy it. Good luck all, I wish you all well and hope you have a jolly good time.:)

Dont worry, you can mix and match, girls are good with those things :p
*whispers: the bow vanity is super cool (enchantress)*

Avaree
04-26-2018, 01:37 PM
I still have Essence and untradeable Kits. And I will spend alot of Gold in Energy Kits in the last 3 Days if I didn't reached LB

Those are probably being removed with the down time. Devs stated before, they will remove all forged energy and its components.

Susanne
04-27-2018, 12:23 PM
Dont worry, you can mix and match, girls are good with those things :p
*whispers: the bow vanity is super cool (enchantress)*
It would look nice with the Crimson leprechaun I think. I'm swerving away from wearing the red founder's but it would make a good combination maybe? Of course there's always that faithful little black number to fall back on, aka the Night Assassin. Very classy and figure hugging. Decisions..decisions..but I shan't be able to get the coveted vanity bow methinks. Not unless I sell my brawler. I'm quite happy to sell it though because the tattoos are not very becoming to one with breeding like what I've got. Thank you for bringing the bow to my attention. :)

Suentous PO
04-27-2018, 10:57 PM
I'm quite happy to sell it though because the tattoos are not very becoming to one with breeding like what I've got.

Cultural variance is fascinating, as a counterpoint to your comment, I was asked in an accusitorial manor by my mother (@ age 13)- "why do you not have a tattoo?"
It was a right of passage.
To each their own
;)

Susanne
04-28-2018, 01:59 AM
Cultural variance is fascinating, as a counterpoint to your comment, I was asked in an accusitorial manor by my mother (@ age 13)- "why do you not have a tattoo?"
It was a right of passage.
To each their own
;)

Depends on the tattoo. After much consideration, I realised that it's not tattoos that are unbecoming but the whole ensemble of the aforementioned vanity. I am of the opinion that there are far too many tattoos and not enough material for my taste. It looks what it is...something that someone would start a fight in. I am a delicate and sensitive soul and promptly faint if someone even infers I should actually duel. The mere thought! As you so rightly said..to each their own :)