PDA

View Full Version : Join the guild: Golden Legends!!! Many benefits!!!

Elementron
11-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Join my guild, Golden Legends today!!! Trust me, It's really worth it!! So far we have 50+ members!!
Benefits for joining:
We have Tier 3:
Discount Elixers!!
Discount potions!!
Stash access!!
We also have rare giveaway's 2 times a week!!

But that's not all!!! WE also would be willing to help anyone level since we have good players in the guild!!

These are just SOME of the reasons you should join, Golden Legends!!! Join today!! ;)

-Elementronix, Nexus Force Warrior :)

Elementron
11-10-2011, 02:43 PM
So nobody wants to join it? I see how it is.. Nobody wants to join the best guild, It's cool with me. (No it's not :()

Skeletonlord
11-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Good luck with your guild. Unfortunately, I am already in a guild, but one of my others can join. Is there a level limit?

Elementron
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Good luck with your guild. Unfortunately, I am already in a guild, but one of my others can join. Is there a level limit?
There is no level limit!! So... Feel free to got you other characters and make em join my guild!!!!

Elementron
11-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Well are ya joining? Or not?

NECROREAPER
11-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Yo elementron, chill out on the erratic posting, if people want to join, they will come. Doesn't look good to new recruits if you're rushing and pushing them to join.

Bunnyshoota
11-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Just saying, the first four lines in green are benifits to all tier three guild halls...........

Elementron
11-12-2011, 07:40 PM
Just saying, the first four lines in green are benifits to all tier three guild halls...........
So true... :) But still... It seems cool!

Yo elementron, chill out on the erratic posting, if people want to join, they will come. Doesn't look good to new recruits if you're rushing and pushing them to join.
Also dude, He is my friend, and I wasn't asking people to join. I was asking him if he was gonna recruit his other characters or not. Plus I'm new to these boards. So I'm not so into all these things where you cannot post ONE more time (Oh no! -sarcastic voice-) or it's TOO much!! I'm used to other boards where it's NOT a crime to make a post. Every time I post something someone says "OH NO, this is useless." "He's just trying to boost his post number!!" (Just ONE post!!??!???) And I just started and I'm already hating it.. I LOVE spacetimestudios's games, and I think THEY are awesome. But I'm sad because I can't make one post without someone (most of you people) getting into my business and making me feel bad/sad.... I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong, It's just that I'm not used to these type of forums, so please forgive me. :apologetic:

NECROREAPER
11-12-2011, 08:48 PM
No worries man, it's your guild and your rules, I was making a suggestion and you an take it or leave it as you please ;)

Good luck with your guild!!!

Elementron
11-14-2011, 05:55 PM
No worries man, it's your guild and your rules, I was making a suggestion and you an take it or leave it as you please ;)

Good luck with your guild!!!
Thanks for the luck, and for the advice!!

Elitephonix
11-17-2011, 09:47 PM
This would be the worst time for any guild beccause everybody is already in one (Most)

Elementron
11-18-2011, 07:32 PM
This would be the worst time for any guild beccause everybody is already in one (Most)
I know right!

Whirlzap
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
So true... :) But still... It seems cool!

Also dude, He is my friend, and I wasn't asking people to join. I was asking him if he was gonna recruit his other characters or not. Plus I'm new to these boards. So I'm not so into all these things where you cannot post ONE more time (Oh no! -sarcastic voice-) or it's TOO much!! I'm used to other boards where it's NOT a crime to make a post. Every time I post something someone says "OH NO, this is useless." "He's just trying to boost his post number!!" (Just ONE post!!??!???) And I just started and I'm already hating it.. I LOVE spacetimestudios's games, and I think THEY are awesome. But I'm sad because I can't make one post without someone (most of you people) getting into my business and making me feel bad/sad.... I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong, It's just that I'm not used to these type of forums, so please forgive me. :apologetic:

You're not trying to post boost, you're simply bumping the thread.

It's not a hate against you. It's a hate against EVERYONE.
If you double-post, it will be considered unacceptable by general forum ethics, but it's not a crime.
Everyone does it once in a while, just gotta build up a solid reputation of yourself so people know that it's in a joking manner.

Ahh, this kid will learn. I was like this when I first joined.

seller
11-18-2011, 07:39 PM
its kinda buging me i think your just trying to bump this thread did you really need to make a comment on that be fair let some of use be at the top like my guild i want at least one person to join

Elementron
11-19-2011, 10:14 PM
You're not trying to post boost, you're simply bumping the thread.

It's not a hate against you. It's a hate against EVERYONE.
If you double-post, it will be considered unacceptable by general forum ethics, but it's not a crime.
Everyone does it once in a while, just gotta build up a solid reputation of yourself so people know that it's in a joking manner.

Ahh, this kid will learn. I was like this when I first joined.
Thanks man, for understanding! Your a nice guy.

Swimmingstar
11-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Just wondering. How much is discounted trash can punch?

NECROREAPER
11-20-2011, 11:50 AM
34 plat Swim.

Any news on your guild elementron?

Skeletonlord
11-20-2011, 03:00 PM
34 plat Swim.

Any news on your guild elementron?

I haven't heard from him for a while But I'm sure his guild is going well. When I last checked he had loads of members

Elementron
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
I haven't heard from him for a while But I'm sure his guild is going well. When I last checked he had loads of members
So true. I have plenty o members, and my guild is running great! (for now... :))