PDA

View Full Version : interest for 30-32 ffa tournament?

Burningdex
04-28-2018, 02:19 AM
thinking of hosting a 30-32 ffa 1v1 tourney with no forg halloween 3pc or amulets. would there be interest? is there a way to verify no one uses the amulets?

Jilsponie
04-28-2018, 11:20 AM
That sounds like fun. Would just have to get toons that level to find out what the stats should be without those items, and require everyone to show their stats for the duration of the tournament to ensure everyone plays fair :)

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

plpr
04-28-2018, 11:25 AM
thinking of hosting a 30-32 ffa 1v1 tourney with no forg halloween 3pc or amulets. would there be interest? is there a way to verify no one uses the amulets?
There is no way to verify..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Burningdex
04-28-2018, 06:28 PM
yeah i am unsure how i would verify no cheating, i'll think on it.

@jil that's not a bad idea about showing stats, though that can probably still be abused

also i would need to farm a bit to get half decent prizes.

Jilsponie
04-28-2018, 07:16 PM
yeah i am unsure how i would verify no cheating, i'll think on it.

@jil that's not a bad idea about showing stats, though that can probably still be abused

also i would need to farm a bit to get half decent prizes.I've been thinking about this for a bit now... the only way i can think of to keep people from swapping setups after the start is to have an agreed upon moderator on each team watching the stats, looking for amulets to be equipped, and that seems like alot of effort.

Perhaps allow amulets but keeping the op gear restrictions, or making it a 29 or below tournament to ensure amulets can't be equipped. I would definitely suggest no vanities at all up front to keep people from swapping as well, this would help prevent the need for moderators.

25 crystalline tournament? The sets all have auras and a screenshot from the other team would show the obvious 3pc ring or lack or required gear.

Burningdex
04-29-2018, 12:39 AM
I've been thinking about this for a bit now... the only way i can think of to keep people from swapping setups after the start is to have an agreed upon moderator on each team watching the stats, looking for amulets to be equipped, and that seems like alot of effort.

Perhaps allow amulets but keeping the op gear restrictions, or making it a 29 or below tournament to ensure amulets can't be equipped. I would definitely suggest no vanities at all up front to keep people from swapping as well, this would help prevent the need for moderators.

25 crystalline tournament? The sets all have auras and a screenshot from the other team would show the obvious 3pc ring or lack or required gear.

it's been a personal goal of mine to host an oldschool 30-32 tournament since i started playing there, 30 was dead the last time i tried to. it'll obvs be no vanities, but im a little unsure about how to go about restricting amulets. Perhaps, we could try and get them to give off a smoke for a week while the tourney runs, that's a longshot though. I'll keep thinking on it

Rescind
05-07-2018, 11:39 PM
it's been a personal goal of mine to host an oldschool 30-32 tournament since i started playing there, 30 was dead the last time i tried to. it'll obvs be no vanities, but im a little unsure about how to go about restricting amulets. Perhaps, we could try and get them to give off a smoke for a week while the tourney runs, that's a longshot though. I'll keep thinking on it

You might need 4 people minimum per match. 2 watchers 2 players. Players must show stats on their toon window. Haven't logged into the game for a month now so don't know if it's active anymore

Zaprodanej
05-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Actually bull**** without rings and amulets. Thats how l30-32 works.. why ruining it with these bans?!

Islamiyah24
05-18-2018, 11:29 AM
This is not so good bcuz uwill need amulet to win the game

xzLegendszx
05-18-2018, 02:25 PM
I don't lile the system with the amulets.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

OverkillED
05-25-2018, 03:59 PM
Havent played in a while, considering stopping by to see whats up. Whats changed in the last 2 years?

Idevour
05-28-2018, 07:08 PM
Need 10 posts

NoobMode
06-21-2018, 04:06 PM
Sounds good to me