PDA

View Full Version : Benchmark stats

Ucamaeben
04-28-2018, 08:53 AM
With all the different build options, I’ve identified a couple of benchmarks for warriors to consider. These benchmarks will allow you to run most maps comfortably. This is for endgame 66 players:

1. Primary stat: str at 1200+.

2. Armor stat: 10k+

3. Health 12k+

A bonus is dps at 2500+ if you can get there.

I hope this helps and it is a challenge to get stats to this standard. Jewels should be superb+, use tainted or endless set. Noble order jewels help with dps in maus.

Goodluck!

Mitsooos
04-29-2018, 02:13 AM
Good fighting strategy from warriors is always the best weapon;)

Flamesofanger
05-09-2018, 12:32 PM
With all the different build options, I’ve identified a couple of benchmarks for warriors to consider. These benchmarks will allow you to run most maps comfortably. This is for endgame 66 players:

1. Primary stat: str at 1200+.

2. Armor stat: 10k+

3. Health 12k+

A bonus is dps at 2500+ if you can get there.

I hope this helps and it is a challenge to get stats to this standard. Jewels should be superb+, use tainted or endless set. Noble order jewels help with dps in maus.

Goodluck!

The benchmark stats you've listed above is only necessary for PvP

While PvE, just a simple 6k-7.8k armor, 8-9k hp, and 1.2k damage & /2k/1.8k DPS would do it.

Just my opinion tho.

arcanefid
05-23-2018, 07:17 AM
I'm not sure about the primary stat part.

Ucamaeben
05-24-2018, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure about the primary stat part.

What are you not sure about?

arcanefid
05-25-2018, 02:33 AM
What are you not sure about?

I have 13K+ Health, 10K+ Armor, 2.5K+ DPS, but my Primary Stat is not 1,200 :p

Maybe you can have the other stats at the benchmark numbers with 1,000 STR too. After all, 1,000 STR means a minimum of 10,000 health.

Ucamaeben
06-02-2018, 01:04 AM
I understand, for me the primary stat is a stability indicator allowing for play on all maps and with all sets (speed, nightmare, voice). It also is an indicator of how someone might be using their awakenings (gold loot, movement speed, primary stat %).

I’ve noticed many players totally ignore their jewel loadout. While they might be good on one map, they are not good when they lose set bonuses. This will be problematic when expansion comes around.

It seems to hold true based on my observations across all classes as well.

Thewolfbull
06-03-2018, 06:04 AM
Stats don't matter that much for tank most important thing is pulls/skill timing/knowing the map+mobs and then weapon procs it's pretty hard to die as tank even if stats are average. 10k hp 6500 armor is fine if you know what you're doing. Keep in mind some rogues and mages are able to solo m6 with these stats so it's easymode for a tank.

PsychoNuke
06-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Stats don't matter that much for tank most important thing is pulls/skill timing/knowing the map+mobs and then weapon procs it's pretty hard to die as tank even if stats are average. 10k hp 6500 armor is fine if you know what you're doing. Keep in mind some rogues and mages are able to solo m6 with these stats so it's easymode for a tank.

AL warriors (the wanabe dps) needs to learn how to tank. Warriors who play with their taunts off should play alone.
I would prefer a warrior in my party who has average stats but know how to agro and tank over a warrior who has OP stats but lack skills.

Ucamaeben
06-13-2018, 05:39 PM
I agree, taunts should all be on, imo the goal is to be skilled and have good stats, for the benefit of all those we play with.

I do think it’s funny when a mage or rogue has a taunt awaken (probably because of a gold loot awaken) and the whole mob piles on them in maus.... makes me smile

Iculous
06-27-2018, 06:21 PM
War is meant to tank not dps