PDA

View Full Version : Are there any objections to make the pets' arcane ability

Faliziaga
04-29-2018, 08:58 AM
a guaranteed buff for the owner? I feed my pet and I want it to be @ my service, but even if I stand next to it, due to latency I often do not get the buff.

stricker20000
04-29-2018, 03:29 PM
a guaranteed buff for the owner? I feed my pet and I want it to be @ my service, but even if I stand next to it, due to latency I often do not get the buff.

Guess it would be nice to make the pet keep a minimum distance to its owner in order to make the ability viable in all situations.

Kaaziii
05-29-2018, 07:09 PM

Also by keeping pet happy it should pick up everything that drops in a map,there are so many instants where I missed good loots during quick runs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faliziaga
05-30-2018, 07:28 AM
If what OP wants, this^ will happen a lot more. :P

Actually, I wanted the pet's owner to get a guaranteed buff from his pet, neither was I talking about pets' distances nor about them not collecting all loot properly.

stricker20000
05-30-2018, 02:05 PM
If what OP wants, this^ will happen a lot more. :P

You can do both... I don‘t see any sense in needing to step on all loot to obtain it anyways. Just give use vacuum cleaner base pet

Motherless_Child
05-30-2018, 03:53 PM

Yeah.....

I had a similar "thought"..........

It would be good for the pet's AA to automatically affect the "pet owner" and maybe only confine allies to being affected if within "proximity" of the AA's proc.....

That would be a good counter to the pet being too far away from the owner at times...........

The explanation can be: "It's all about the pet-to-user bond ability that was learned from the beastmaster".............. LOL...............

Just a "thought" that came across my mind..........

*When I say "automatically", I mean "after" it is activated by user*........................

Faliziaga
05-31-2018, 03:18 AM
Yeah.....

I had a similar "thought"..........

It would be good for the pet's AA to automatically affect the "pet owner" and maybe only confine allies to being affected if within "proximity" of the AA's proc.....

That would be a good counter to the pet being too far away from the owner at times...........

The explanation can be: "It's all about the pet-to-user bond ability that was learned from the beastmaster".............. LOL...............

Just a "thought" that came across my mind..........

*When I say "automatically", I mean "after" it is activated by user*........................

you got what I mean, I press the aa and 'automatically' get the buff

Baaaaaaaaaaaay
05-31-2018, 05:29 AM
Woohoo! Let's go! (Just commenting for the sake of commenting @@)