View Full Version : I don't like Awakening System for PvP

Rdzy
04-29-2018, 10:32 PM
Awaken is Good if they dont effect on PVP ! Let awaken effect only on PVE !

PsychoNuke
04-29-2018, 11:04 PM
The way I see it, people who can afford it or already have it, wants to keep it in PVP. People who don't have it, or cant afford it, dont want to keep it in pvp.
How are you going to be fair in this scenario?

Spheresome
04-30-2018, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't be so fast as to say awakenings were the sole reason that ruined Arcane Legends.

Awakenings have there pros and cons. However I feel that what ruined AL is a combination of several factors:

To name a few: Heroic pets, Require a bed to enter the new map in expansion etc.

Xxkayakxx
04-30-2018, 02:38 AM
AL is not that bad ;) sorry you can’t appreciate is as much as I do.
I play pve endgame and AL imo is more lively then ever. And Sts putting a lot of effort in it.
Yes twink Pvp is no more, and that is a Studios decision. But from a business standpoint, it’s reasonable. As soon as you get a twink gear....no more investments in game and no revenue for Sts. With a constant evolution of endgame....the opposite.
Obviusly everyone enjoy AL in different ways, hope you can find your’s asap.

azeguasa
04-30-2018, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't be so fast as to say awakenings were the sole reason that ruined Arcane Legends.

Awakenings have there pros and cons. However I feel that what ruined AL is a combination of several factors:

To name a few: Heroic pets, Require a bed to enter the new map in expansion etc.Umm speed sets

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L21 using Tapatalk

badgirlchlo
04-30-2018, 10:16 AM
speed sets ruined pvp at endgame, sts is trying to figure out a way of making them not a necessity as VROOM said, they realize it's an issue and are trying to fix it. Awakens ruined low levels of pvp with armor awakenings, but they are trying to push people towards endgame on purpose. That's why those events are no longer easy on twinks despite having better stats and that maus is strictly endgame

|Ares|
04-30-2018, 10:17 AM
The way I see it, people who can afford it or already have it, wants to keep it in PVP. People who don't have it, or cant afford it, dont want to keep it in pvp.
How are you going to be fair in this scenario?

Not really, I have them and I'm +1 to remove them from pvp.

Spheresome
04-30-2018, 01:55 PM
I said i'd name a few and etc. -.-

PsychoNuke
04-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Not really, I have them and I'm +1 to remove them from pvp.

Good for you.

inside out
05-01-2018, 07:53 AM
+1 for this mwuuuah