PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Nightmare Farming Questions

Burningdex
04-29-2018, 10:42 PM
a) can you take the 1k snowballs and pelts quest more than once (eg to get a full set of black ice)?
b) do all bosses drop everything in the loot table? Or is it just specific bosses for specific items? (refer here (https://imgur.com/a/0i3YCiQ) for table)

thank you all !

Zipo
04-30-2018, 01:04 PM
a) can you take the 1k snowballs and pelts quest more than once (eg to get a full set of black ice)?
b) do all bosses drop everything in the loot table? Or is it just specific bosses for specific items? (refer here (https://imgur.com/a/0i3YCiQ) for table)

thank you all !
You can only get the items once for each quest, so you can’t get the other items unless you have another char. Bosses don’t really drop much other than rares and such. The ice demons drop the l32 green ice weapons and l30 ice weapons and armor.

Ortalan
04-30-2018, 01:33 PM
You can only get the items once for each quest, so you can’t get the other items unless you have another char. Bosses don’t really drop much other than rares and such. The ice demons drop the l32 green ice weapons and l30 ice weapons and armor.

Unless they've changed things, level 32 green ice doesn't drop anywhere in the elite Frozen Nightmare campaign maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zipo
04-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Unless they've changed things, level 32 green ice doesn't drop anywhere in the elite Frozen Nightmare campaign maps.

I recently got l32 green iceberg :) I would’ve never noticed it because it has the name of just “iceberg frozen longsword”. Maybe bad luck?

Ortalan
04-30-2018, 02:23 PM
I recently got l32 green iceberg :) I would’ve never noticed it because it has the name of just “iceberg frozen longsword”. Maybe bad luck?

In the past, 32 green ice has only dropped from the last boss in the Frozen Grate map accessible from Lost Expedition town. If it now also drops from the blue trolls in Fozen Nightmares maps, I think that must have been added at some point.

Burningdex
04-30-2018, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the bit about questing, Zipo. I was only aware green ice dropped from fridge and the elite troll in that room of the grate.

Which bosses drop shiv tals and wands??

Zipo
04-30-2018, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the bit about questing, Zipo. I was only aware green ice dropped from fridge and the elite troll in that room of the grate.

Which bosses drop shiv tals and wands??

The ice trolls drop all l30 ice pinks, pretty common too.

Jilsponie
04-30-2018, 04:45 PM
In the past, 32 green ice has only dropped from the last boss in the Frozen Grate map accessible from Lost Expedition town. If it now also drops from the blue trolls in Fozen Nightmares maps, I think that must have been added at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOld-school knowledge, that's where i farmed mine so many years ago...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk