PDA

View Full Version : Level 105 Endgame Weapons Can Be Loot

jackelpl1035
04-30-2018, 02:19 PM
PL should have a event that can farm endgame weap, like in a week? I guess not everyone could craft the weap. If 1H weap can be farm and 2H weap need to craft its fair right? I hope this can make endgame pvp balance. I wish this will be fix as soon as possible. Thanks.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Jilsponie
04-30-2018, 02:36 PM
Not sure how this would balance pvp, but it would definitely make it more active.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Fwend
04-30-2018, 08:58 PM
I agree, I'm still waiting for the 2 plat dungeon to be free for all players "the mad mage's maze" map.

Not all players can buy plat or get free offers in their country.

Maybe make it an elite free dungeon one day like, Elite red slayer is.

This is the only way elite 105 weapons can be crafted. Players with no plat have no other option than to buy those items for pl gold off others.

Mine AGK
05-01-2018, 12:43 AM
I agree, I'm still waiting for the 2 plat dungeon to be free for all players "the mad mage's maze" map.

This is the only way elite 105 weapons can be crafted. Players with no plat have no other option than to buy those items for pl gold off others.

You agree because you dont purchase plat like you used to sunny. 2 plat is really nothing if you know how to use it. Do offers to get plat. I do offers to acquire my plat and to use to level and farm items.

For those without offers in their country. Everyone cant be pleased by this. All those people who have spent ALOT of plat just to finish 1 or 2 1h weapons are mainly people in NA. Let alone the maps that are meant for farming gear on, arent being use. People resort to farming the 35 plat dungeon for farming. Everyone who caps 105 doesnt wanna play in any of the maps for quests since we continue to get the dumb guardians which makes the run last way too long with a party of 105s that literally dont need xp at all. Ive thought about the f2p players who dont have plat to spend at all. If cinco isnt gonna make the guardians go away with a party of full 105s. Make the guardians drop crafting materials but with a lower chance.

jackelpl1035
05-01-2018, 01:06 AM
You agree because you dont purchase plat like you used to sunny. 2 plat is really nothing if you know how to use it. Do offers to get plat. I do offers to acquire my plat and to use to level and farm items.

For those without offers in their country. Everyone cant be pleased by this. All those people who have spent ALOT of plat just to finish 1 or 2 1h weapons are mainly people in NA. Let alone the maps that are meant for farming gear on, arent being use. People resort to farming the 35 plat dungeon for farming. Everyone who caps 105 doesnt wanna play in any of the maps for quests since we continue to get the dumb guardians which makes the run last way too long with a party of 105s that literally dont need xp at all. Ive thought about the f2p players who dont have plat to spend at all. If cinco isnt gonna make the guardians go away with a party of full 105s. Make the guardians drop crafting materials but with a lower chance.Yes, do plat offers but if crafting material low loot chances it will be rare. Ppl hard to craft a weap.

通过我的 SM-N935F 上的 Tapatalk发言

Waug
05-01-2018, 05:51 AM
Yes pls, do whatever it takes to lower the endgame item prices specially Pink rings & elite weapons
By making blue guardians drop items / making Mad maze free etc etc, basically whatever it takes.

And to keep farming interesting, there can be added some very RARE special vanity or similar kinda stuff with pretty minimal stat bonus like +10 dmg/armor etc, ppl gonna still farm those dem valuable things. Just an idea.

mezem
05-01-2018, 11:27 AM
And to keep farming interesting, there can be added some very RARE special vanity or similar kinda stuff with pretty minimal stat bonus like +10 dmg/armor etc, ppl gonna still farm those dem valuable things. Just an idea.

would devalue founder. no support. let L105 sets be for rich people only :) way more fun

3pc
05-01-2018, 03:27 PM

IM still waiting for it to be free so i can start the other quests that are in the plat maps also

Draebatad
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
Let's not forget, STS is a business,.not a non-profit organization. Revenue keeps them working hard for their own futures and on new PL content for us. I believe the prices are very fair for all of the new plat maps. Plat doesn't cost much, forego some treats out a few times and you've got the change for some in game currency. Offers for plat are there for most of the player base. Beyond that, implementing loyalty rewards with short cool downs that can offer bits of plat here and there, among other things, as is common in other games, would be a nice compromise - this being separate from the daily blessings system, which is fine. But hey, these are just my thoughts.

Waug
05-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Let's not forget, STS is a business,.not a non-profit organization. Revenue keeps them working hard for their own futures and on new PL content for us. I believe the prices are very fair for all of the new plat maps. Plat doesn't cost much, forego some treats out a few times and you've got the change for some in game currency. Offers for plat are there for most of the player base. Beyond that, implementing loyalty rewards with short cool downs that can offer bits of plat here and there, among other things, as is common in other games, would be a nice compromise - this being separate from the daily blessings system, which is fine. But hey, these are just my thoughts.

Everyone talked about mad mages maze not the other premium maps here I guess. Business doesn't mean it should put such burden on players in a free to play environment. It won't survive that way with such small community. Balancing is the key to keep PL alive as long as possible. Sure sts can bring enchantments from business perspective but then it can make certain low lvl pvp dead, it's not a business gain.

You missed the catch here, unlike before it's hard to farm now w/o plat, in fact hardly anybody farm free to play maps, you know why, nobody does that, only to level up. We need free to play community as well, only premium players can't make PL survive.

Jilsponie
05-02-2018, 06:58 AM
Everyone talked about mad mages maze not the other premium maps here I guess. Business doesn't mean it should put such burden on players in a free to play environment. It won't survive that way with such small community. Balancing is the key to keep PL alive as long as possible. Sure sts can bring enchantments from business perspective but then it can make certain low lvl pvp dead, it's not a business gain.

You missed the catch here, unlike before it's hard to farm now w/o plat, in fact hardly anybody farm free to play maps, you know why, nobody does that, only to level up. We need free to play community as well, only premium players can't make PL survive.Even i agree with this... and I typically don't agree with ANYTHING WAUG says. That should say something lol

Free to play players need a place to farm crafting mats and definitely forge access. At this point even if people wanted to buy all the crafting items they wouldn't have a way to craft without access to platinum.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

mezem
05-02-2018, 12:01 PM

for example my friend staisha does not have access to platinum offers or is able to buy plstinum because of region. this is not fair. L100 was good L105 is just horrible - we're 4 weeks deep new cap and set is still 30m. most players never reach 30m networth so price must be dropped somehow.

Draebatad
05-02-2018, 12:24 PM
I both disagree and agree with the two plat map being free. I see people farming the free and plat maps for the myx campaign every day, so crafting materials and forge access are there for players who spend a little plat, and for those with gold only, who for whatever reason, do not go the plat route - they can buy off the open market. There are free/gold and premium paths. Choose one, the other, or both. Take advantage of free plat offers, plat sales, and any new features they might add to award a little plat here and there just for playing. Any working adults who can afford and have access to buy plat and any players of any age that have access to free plat offers, I don't know what to think about it when such people might not take advantage of these options and support the game they love, and instead demand free access. On the other hand, there's creative ways to provide limited free access to the 2 plat map, such as through new quests, for example, as was done for the various levels of the warlord map during the 85 cap - in the end, this might be appeasing to the many.

Congeniality
05-02-2018, 06:22 PM
I just want to quickly add my two cents to the conversation, although be warned that I have no experience playing this cap, so my statements may not be entirely accurate. I apologize in advance.

From what I can see, the issue here is the debate between plat maps vs free to run maps. I believe that the heart of the issue lies in the number of players willing to pay for plat. This is because if the new weapons drop primarily (or heavens forbid exclusively) in the plat maps, then those willing to spend money on the game are in charge of the entire market for that particular classification of item. Thus, if many people are willing to do this, then the price of the items would stabilize at a reasonable level (competition to sell).

That being said, if only a minority of players are willing to pay to run the maps, which based on the current feedback on this thread I would presume is the case, then the market is too small to drive the price down, thus creating crazy high market values of these items. This then creates an exponentially harder game experience for those not wanting to spend money on the game, as the farming system, from what I can tell here, shifts away from free-to-play.

I can also understand where those who pay for the maps feel as though if people truly cared about the game, then they would pay for the access to the exclusive maps. However, I would also argue that if those people who spend money accounted for the vast number of players that don't spend money on the game, they may reconsider their position. This is because if the game shifts totally towards a paid environment, the free-to-play players will find a new game... simply because they can't pay, and thus can't play!

Hope this helps, and sorry again if my information is misinformed. I'm just trying to get a sense of the situation from forum posts.
Walie

Draebatad
05-02-2018, 07:08 PM
Walie, the prices have dropped dramatically in cs and continue to do so on a daily basis. Amulets are the safest investments due to it being event only thus far. But always nice to hear from you and hope to see you again this cap in Alterra.

Waug
05-03-2018, 12:16 AM
I both disagree and agree with the two plat map being free. I see people farming the free and plat maps for the myx campaign every day, so crafting materials and forge access are there for players who spend a little plat, and for those with gold only, who for whatever reason, do not go the plat route - they can buy off the open market. There are free/gold and premium paths. Choose one, the other, or both. Take advantage of free plat offers, plat sales, and any new features they might add to award a little plat here and there just for playing. Any working adults who can afford and have access to buy plat and any players of any age that have access to free plat offers, I don't know what to think about it when such people might not take advantage of these options and support the game they love, and instead demand free access. On the other hand, there's creative ways to provide limited free access to the 2 plat map, such as through new quests, for example, as was done for the various levels of the warlord map during the 85 cap - in the end, this might be appeasing to the many.

No point of further debate bcz, it was listened and it's being implemented in an indirect way ;)