PDA

View Full Version : Item sink, rewards would be amumet event stuff.

mezem
05-01-2018, 03:45 AM
Items (L21-76 sets and dragon pieces) are dropping in price ALOT, i think we should have some kind of well of amulets. we could donate pinks&elites L21-76 for random amulet loots (no AO pinks though because they drop so easily). item(or item sets) that would be accepted would change every 24 hours. this would increase price of items that are dropped in PvE alot. also there could be 10k-20k gold fee to add gold sink aswell. currently L105 amulets are overpriced and will stay overpriced since theres not enough suppiles to make one.

Please let me think what you think of this concept, and how it could be improved!

Buchmeister
05-01-2018, 07:44 AM
Interesting, but this would eliminate the grind for items and no one would ever play the older levels.

mezem
05-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Interesting, but this would eliminate the grind for items and no one would ever play the older levels.

what you mean with "older levels"? lvls 1-104 are dead and 105 pvp is half dead. also this would allow new players and low levels to grind items in pve and items would actually be worth more.

Buchmeister
05-01-2018, 10:22 PM
what you mean with "older levels"? lvls 1-104 are dead and 105 pvp is half dead. also this would allow new players and low levels to grind items in pve and items would actually be worth more.

What? Dead? Pvp yes, but my point is the nobody will pay any attention to some really cool campaigns and quests, this will just be a way of tube-feeding free loot to lazy people o_O

The only way I could see this working is if you threw in an item from a set that you had multiples of for a chance of getting a rarer item from the same SET only. That would actually make getting sets easier while not making the pve campaigns completely irrelevant.

mezem
05-02-2018, 12:20 AM
What? Dead? Pvp yes, but my point is the nobody will pay any attention to some really cool campaigns and quests, this will just be a way of tube-feeding free loot to lazy people o_O

The only way I could see this working is if you threw in an item from a set that you had multiples of for a chance of getting a rarer item from the same SET only. That would actually make getting sets easier while not making the pve campaigns completely irrelevant.

you'd get ammy piece as reward

Jilsponie
05-03-2018, 08:15 AM
It would be nice if we could do quests for the crafting mats other than amulets required. So many extractors are needed, and amulets seemed to drop more than those.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

zayoe
05-03-2018, 04:48 PM
If you’re complaining about the amulets why not just make a amulet plat dungeon. That would be a lot easier I feel like (could be wrong since I know nothing about coding). Just copy a old plat dungeon and switch items and mobs and bosses.

mezem
05-04-2018, 01:09 AM
If you’re complaining about the amulets why not just make a amulet plat dungeon. That would be a lot easier I feel like (could be wrong since I know nothing about coding). Just copy a old plat dungeon and switch items and mobs and bosses.

I am "complaining" about economy being bad on L21-76 pinks. if alot disappeared from game they would become more valuable and people would farm for them.